Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-07-11

Liddat also can huh ... ;p

On the way home from the clinic, passed by a store that sells cutie stuff ....

It caught my EYEs & as I walked around..... I saw so many POOH BEAR....

pooh bear sticker, pooh bear apron, pooh hear slipper, pooh bear calculator, pooh bear umbrella, pooh bear sandels.....etc

My BRAIN is telling me to STOP, but my ITCHY HANDS BROUGHT ALL THESE to the cashier loh.....so no choice, got to PAY $$$$$$$ - )))



Pooh Bear 4R Photo Albums that can hold 192 photos each S$4.50


Pooh Bear Sticker Book (S$1/each, buy 2 get 1 free)
On top of the sticker is a little nail cutter, pretty handy for travelling use (S$1.50)

These will add on to my POOH COLLECTION .... hee hee ;)

12 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...

Janice,

Woman, this will be your add ons to your pooh bear wonderland.

You really win already ;)

J@n!ce said...

julie : I actually wanna to get the slippers & calculator... But after 2nd thoughts.... I put them back... else my hub come back from trip will peng ah, pooh again.... ;)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

LOL! you are a real Pooh Bear lover! :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : My hub call me "Pooh" Boh (wife) .... LOL

Mariuca said...

Janice, good buy!! It's part of your collection what...LOL! :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Yes, being a collector is liddat one mah...LOL

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

you are so in love with winnie huh!

you are like my daughter, but she collects stuffed winnies...she was eyeing another stuffed pooh at the mall on sunday, but she changed her mind, more like her money is not enough to buy, hehe

J@n!ce said...

HnC Momma : You gal is already saving money to buy things she like. That is really a good habit to cultivate from young. Good Job Momma :)

Mizohican said...

I never was a Winnie the Pooh's fan :) My sisters were. Anyway, just wanna compliment on Emila's great work on your banner. Better late than never :)

Wuching said...

for your kids or for yourself?

J@n!ce said...

Sandman : Thanks for leaving your words here. I'm glad that you like my header. I'm going over to yours now. :)

J@n!ce said...

Wuching : This is a GOOD qns.
Alright...

The albums are to put their photos.
The Sticker is to award to the Boys when they have done a good job or when they are moody to cheer them up.
The nail-cutter is to be used on them when travelling.

So, guess like none is for me. everything are FOR THE BOYS. YEAH !! LOL

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape