Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-07-08

My lil BOOKWORM becomes SLeePy WORM

Amos is always very excited when we bring him to the library. He will choose his book, bring it to the table, sit down, "read" really SERIOUSLY (as you can see from the pictures), bring the book back to the shelves, take another book, bring it to the table..... continue the process......

It is really entertaining seeing him busy occupying himself with the books. That day, he happened to be the youngest among the other children there at the Children's Corner, seeing him waddle among the little sis & bro carrying those BIG books around really makes me laugh. I cannot help it so I took out my camera to capture him.




He probably "read" too much for his tiny brain to absorb..................................









30


MiNs



LATER ..............................




HE DoZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzE OFFfffffffffffffffff.

14 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Haha! he's so cute. It's good that you've adapt this reading as part of his life. Good job,mom! :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : thank you. thank you.

Sometimes, I will leave the boys at the library with my maid while I go jalan jalan .... then come back to pick them again.

I also need sometime to be able to shop around leh.... I LOVE SHOPPING $-)

Bobby Revell said...

When I was but a baby my mother started teaching me to read. She took the time and made it fun for me. I could read very well before kindergarten and my first book was the Swiss Family Robinson. Amos looks like a cute little professor with that book! I bet he will do something great one day:) This post really made me smile:):):)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Nice having you here after hearing how GREAT & TALENT blogger you are. I bet your mum's constant reading could play a part in this?!?!?! LOL

I like to know that my blog could put a SMILE on the reader's face & especially yours BOBBY :)

FL Sam said...

This little bookworm is really cute especially the pix that show him dozzzzing off.:)

J@n!ce said...

Sam : Yes, I am really a HAPPY mommy boy of Amos. This lil cutie always puts a smile on my face. He is so adorable, even you can tell from the photo I took. I am glad that I can put across this to my readers. :D

Crazed Nitwit said...

He's so sweet in the picture where he's dozing!

emilayusof said...

Adorable baby! I wish my son shows the same enthusiasm about books but he's too crazy about computer games! Whenever I show him a book to read, he will run around the house, screaming and yelling, covering his ears with his hands while saying,"the teachers have taught me well in school!" (He went to the play school during weekdays.)

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Your avatar pic on my blog really puts a smile on my face :)
I cannot wait to see how mine will look like....
My hub bought a Wii recently, collecting it today. I'm afraid my boys will soon be addicted to it cos I have heard pple saying how fun it is. Let me try it out first & perhaps I will give a post on it.

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

good that at an early age, Amos loves to read. He's so cute!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Hey Janice, it's good that he loves to read at such an early age. Not many kids read nowadays, imagine that! I just happen to love to read too. Tell him to keep it up!

Unknown said...

That was absolutely precious!!! He's so cute and reading is the greatest habits for kids to acquire. I used to a bookworm from childhood!

bokjae said...

Its good to start them young to cultivate the reading habit! Cheers for amos too!

J@n!ce said...

Amber : Glad to see you here. I can see that you are one who reads a lot :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape