Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-09-02

Let Go ...

The days we spend together
I hold you in my hands

Every now & then
You are by my side
Where ever I may be

Looking back
You have captured my heart
with those wonderful memories
They are so beautiful

That very day
You failed me
It is hard for me
Not to shed a tear

You left me
with only one choice

I have to
Just let go

Good Bye !!
My companion
My one and only ... ...


CASIO EXILM 10.1 Mega Pixels Camera



You will always be in my mind ...

29 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

Yay first commenter!! Wow, Jan also can write poem mah! Very nice and cute!! Good one Janice and when are u gonna get urself a new camera?? :):):)

Mariuca SEO Traffic

MakeTraffic said...

i am 2nd in line. It is so difficult to be 1st when this blog is so very popular LOL.

Wow! Jan, you are a good poet! Wow now i know what "crouching tiger hidden dragon" means (*joke*).

Sad for a while can already hor. Then can go shopping at the lastest COMEX exhibition! LOL

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan and all my friends,

I have just been awarded 2 blog awards! Please share the joy with me!

now still *jumping up and down with joy*

Cheers!

MakeTraffic

FL Sam said...

This Casio 10.1 megapixels is quite a new model. So fast spoilt! If under warranty can still send for repair. Old one goes then new one will come. :) FL Sam

Anonymous said...

cool woh... make poem ...(thumb up to you )

huh.. so fast... rosak(spoilt)ledi meh.......

how jek?....

Bobby Revell said...

Cool poem! Is it only about the camera? It's very interesting and I liked it :)

Mariuca said...

Jan!! Come and get it!!

http://mariucasperfume.blogspot.com/2007/09/someone-loves-my-blog-ii.html

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wow! you hv a hidden talent! great poem, dear!!

btw, come get your award..
http://agreatpleasure.blogspot.com/2007/09/i-love-your-blog-awards.html

JeanChia SEO Traffic

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice!
All those photos in this blog were taken using this camera?

I can sense how sad you are from your poem.. no camera no photos :-(

Be comforted, Janice!

Best Wishes
Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion

Leena said...

i heard durin the weekend, sg had a camera fair or somethin like that. so what new stuff have you got?

Anonymous said...

hi there. yr blog is loved. go check it out here. =)
http://erishaling.blogspot.com/2007/09/my-blog-is-loved.html

Anonymous said...

I was wondering who you were writing about! Hahaha, good one, I was kept in suspense and did not guess it was your camera!

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Thanks, I thought it was quite funny too!! *blush*

My hubs already got me a new one from casio at the Comex show just now. Its the latest launch. I will show you the camera, really very nice leh!!

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

MT : haha...when did I become tiger & dragon...LOL. Thanks for the compliments & also the award :)

My hubs bought a new one from the Comex show at quite a good deal with 3 yrs warranty leh. I will put up a post on that.

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : The camera is more than a year now. I duno why it suddenly hang & I could only reset it after removing the battery.

However, the zoom lens open up with a lot of noise & it will auto shut down again. I cannot live without the camera. So hubs went to get one for me, hehe ;p

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Racheal : I think must be highly utilized & the camera cannot take it anymore LOL :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Thanks, its my camera. It is spoilt *sob*

We are now a few hundred dollars poorer now buying a replacement ... sigh !!

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jean/Marzie : Thanks of your compliment & also the award. You girls sure know how to cheer me up which I needed it badly now :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Sam Chan : Yes, those photos are taken using that camera. Luckily the new one has arrived. I am charging it now. Everything will be back to normal soon...yeah !! :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Erisha : Thanks for the award. I went to you blog just now but seems got error & I cant see anything on your content page... how come huh? :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Judy : haha...sorry that I keep you in suspense. It was just my camera that failed me !! :)

Janice Ng

Rolando said...

That certainly took a different turn, haha. Now, where are the pics. :)

emilayusof said...

Janice!! Glad the new one camera arrived already! Did you bought a new one or you get new replacement?

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

wah in a poetic mood huh! =D

FL Sam said...

Janice, When my Kodak Camera was spoilt some years back with similar problem. I sent it back to Kodak for repair. But it cant be repair and they offered me another model at a special price.:)

J@n!ce said...

Roland : The output from the new camera is definitely clearer & shape. :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Emila : My hubs bought a new Casio Exilm 8.1 MegaPixel for me :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Kev: Thanks :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : Thanks for the award & cheer me up. Good that you managed to get a new one at a good price. We also get a 3 yrs warranty being a loyal casio supporter for the new one & quite a lot of freebies :)

Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape