Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-09-09

What's happening?

The one week stay over at my parent's house ended yesterday. The kids are back home.
I think they missed their grandparents, they missed climbing up & down those stairs & also at the pool... :)

They will have to wait till another school holiday for a stayover.

Not been really blogging for a week seems like I have been missing a lot of stuff. Can you guys update me what is happening around the blogosphere?

I went to visit my brother on Friday & glad to see that he was more jovial & chatting away with all of us. Doctor numbed 3 of his 5 nerve near the spine so that he cannot feel the pain caused by the bone cancer. He is struggling every min for a living chance & is prepared to do anything for it. He will be discharged from hospital these few days if he can cope with the lesser pain, but it will not be the last visit cos he need to return for chemotherapy. Leg amputation, lung surgery & the countless theraphy, treatments, medicine, x-ray, scanning.... all within a year. How can a human body withstand so much treatments? Why must he be the chosen one? Such a kind, loving husband, father, brother & son !! Deep down.... all of us know what is the worst scenario....

38 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Hi Jan!!! oh my god, we missed you so much lar!! im glad u are finally back! it's a relief to hear that your brother feeling better now.

I need to out now, will catch up wt u later!hv a nice sunday, dear! love ya lotss!!

J@n!ce said...

Jean, we are relived he is feeling better now too :)

Janice Ng

Crazed Nitwit said...

Janice~Big hugs!

You know I lost my youngest son to fatal illness 11 and a half years ago? Because of this, I may have a slightly different view than you. I am so sorry your brother has bone cancer which has invaded his spinal nerves. I am glad they could help. You say "the worst case scenario" but maybe by that time you might be able to see he will be out of pain, when he gets heaven. It is very hard to watch soemone you love suffer. I'm sure the best thing would be your brother healthy and well!

I just know by the time Brennie died, I was glad to know he was in a place w/o pain and illness.

I'm praying for you and your brother and all your family.

darlene said...

bone cancer.....gesh i had no idea!.....his struggles will be long and painfull, my grandmother had this as well in the 70's.
What a very strong man he must be, my thoughts and prayers are still with you and him

WaterLearner said...

Jan,

I am at a loss as to what to say. May your good brother stay strong. He is in our prayers.

Blessings!

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan,

Welcome back! Like Karen, i am also at a loss on how to console you. Trust in the good Lord! He knows what is best. Will continue to pray for your brother and family. You take care ok? Cheers!

MakeTraffic said...

Oh no. Sori. i shouldn't include the "cheers!" undersign. It came so automatic. i am sori for that. I don't mean it. God bless!

NafaSg said...

Hi Janice, cheer up. Look on the brighter side of things. Based on what you say

"I went to visit my brother on Friday & glad to see that he was more jovial & chatting away with all of us"

See the most important thing that he is happy and overjoyed to see his loved ones surrounding him, you and our family showing him all the love and support. You can see it in his eyes.

As for the Nafateam, we will continue to keep your brother in our prayers and thoughts..

~God loves ones who has a pure heart and always shall keep him safe~

Regards,
THE NAFASG TEAM

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan, I am sad that this happened to your brother but happy that your brother is so strong and jovial.

It makes us want to treasure every moment of our life and those who are with us, our family and friends. Express love to our parents, have that lunch finally with friends whom we almost lost touch...

MakeTraffic

Trix said...

Dear Janice I had no idea your brother has bone cancer, I must have missed that post somehow.I know life can be so overwhelmingly difficult to bear at times, Janice and I really know that sometimes it seems that those who are so good and loving and kind must struggle so badly. I cannot answer the question as to why your dear brother has been 'chosen' to go through all of these harsh difficulties.I do know that while there is life and love, there is always hope.I shall pray much harder for your brother and your family, I am always thinking of you.As for whats happening around the blogosphere...mainly everyones doing Marzies tag thingy!Hey...keep up your spirts, Janice and know that I am sending you and your brother and family the greatest of big *HUGS* and prayers right now! :) and I'm glad to hear that he is feeling better

Mariuca said...

Janice! Yay, am so glad that you're back, we missed u so much!!!

Everyone has been praying for ur brother dear. We feel so bad that this had to happen to someone we know, so we hope that he will recover soon. As long as he can survive this ordeal, that's all that really matters. And you and your family will be there tohelp him get through everything that he needs to endure to make it through. Don't question what has happened but be thankful that your brother is still around to share his love and himself with you, your family and his family :):):)

Welcome home Janice! May god bless you and your family! Love n HUGS!

Chinneeq said...

Janice, it is surely difficult for a person to go thru so much at one time. But with strong faith and determination, I am sure he will (with the support from all the family members and friends)...

Bobby Revell said...

Janice! I am so glad to see you back:) All you can do is give your brother all your love. I hope he survives and beats it. I lost my father to cancer and I gave him all the love I had in my soul. You just keep loving him and we all hope for a good outcome. Life doesn't work the way we want it to sometimes but giving love is the one thing we can do. I am pulling for your brother and will be here for you:)

Sasha Tan said...

sorry to hear about yr brother's condition. Hope he's well soon.

J@n!ce said...

Janice NW : I get to know about your son's illness from one of your post. Sorry that my post reminded you of him again. You are right that it may be better to know he was in a place w/o pain and illness. Thank you for the constant prayer :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : I replied your qns at Spicy page too :)

Janice Ng

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,
It's a good to know that your brother is feeling better now.

Indeed, your brother is going through difficult time and that's really tough and painful to every one of your family members and even to your friends who concern.

Anyway, don't overly worry! There is no point of questioning why such had happened but be thankful always and look at the bright side. Every happening do have purposes. Sometimes our infinite mind just couldn't comprehend or willing to accept even though answers are given. The important thing is the response and the best response is LOVE!

Take care & be strong Janice!
God bless.

J@n!ce said...

Karen : I know it is hard to console the immedaite family of a sick person. Its alright. I know you have us in your heart. I thank you for that :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

MT : You are so funny. Sometimes we do have a habit to do it. I take it that you are welcoming back :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : Thank you for your words & prayer :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : Thank you so much for having some time to think of me. Yes, we are hoping for miracle now... I haven't done the Marzie tag yet. This is one that I have to get it done before I am being life out flying in the sky :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : He is back home today & you are right that we should be thankful that he is around with us family once again. We have to cherish every min with him :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : Thanks, we are all praying hard for things to turn around :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Sam : Thank you so much for your words. :)

Janice Ng

emilayusof said...

Hi Janice! Glad to hear there's some progress. Stay tough and we all are praying for your brother.

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Thank you for putting him in your prayer list :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

Janice- Glad to see that you are back home! I am so sorry to hear about your brother! I so hope that his pain will lesson for him! I often think about the things in life that don't make sense. Why do bad things happen to good people? God bless you and your family, you will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice, You have to be strong ! Take care always !

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Hi Janice, glad you're back. Be strong for your brother. Our heart goes out to him and your family. He will be constantly in the prayers of my family.

FL Sam said...

Welcome back. We surely miss you and your kids.

There is always hope and your brother condition is improving. We will continue to pray for his full recovery. Stay strong.

I can understand the situation and sometime we really do not understand why it has to be nice and kind people. This remind me of my mum who went through the same difficult journey.

J@n!ce said...

Barrett : I can just say that life is unpredictable. I have learn something from his journey though. Thanks for your kind words :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Keeyit : Yes, all of us have to be strong at this important part of his journey now :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Nick : I hope all the prayer will be answered & he can live on longer :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : Thanks for welcoming me back & your words here. I will stay strong. :)

Janice Ng

Trinity said...

Janice... thanks for your update.. I keep praying for your bro.... in deepest time God be with you and carry you in His arms...

He cares to you, He understand your feeling... He hugs your brother and love him more than anybody else...

huggies
Trinity

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Thanks for your love, comfort & prayers :)

I love your new avatar. So charming :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

Jan,

Glad to see you up and about. I'm my usual self again... late.

I'm glad to hear that your brother's condition is improving. With you and your family tender loving care, and our collective prayer together, he will get stronger. trust the lord, for he never forsaken those who believe.

hugss to you and the boys.

take care :)

J@n!ce said...

Joe : Yes, may our collective prayer bring him nearer to his recovery. Thank you so much for your words :)

Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape