Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-09-11

My new companion

I cant live a day without you!
To see you through the window,
Hoping for the best view

It has become a routine for me;
To say "my prayer' before my meals.
This is what you taught me to !

Don't forget your wonderful partner at work.
You will regret if you do.

Please put your hands together,
Welcome my new companion on board... ...










My NEW CASIO EXILM 8.1 mega pixel CAMERA

I hope it will bring me through a longer journey :)

57 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Tim said...

1st commenter. Wow new cam. we can expect more beautiful pictures of you and your two lovely kids. :)

FL Sam said...

Hi Janice, Tim is actually me, Uncle Sam. I commented when my son was logged in and therefore his name appeared. :)

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : Your son looks like you. Very friendly look. Like father like son....hehe ;p

Janice Ng

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

I believe very soon, we will seeing a lot more photos from your new companion - right?

Hmm.. sorry, I couldn't find the emoticon that represent putting both hands together :-)

Blessings

J@n!ce said...

Sam Chan : I hope so. I am trying to control myself not to upload too much photos after hearing what you said about the blogger storage limit.

You are such a funny person. What about this emotion {{{{applause}}}}
hehehe ;p

Janice Ng

Chinneeq said...

wow...it is a 8.1! Can take many good shots soon :)

Bobby Revell said...

That's a nice camera! It's a very important tool for a mommy to have; we don't want you to miss a single precious moment, so I hope this one lasts for a long time:)

Jackie said...

Very nice camera indeed ...of course if I had it ...It wouldn't do me a bit of good...LOL!!! I cannot take pictures. My hubby has to do that. just dropping by to say hello and check in on you. hugs,jackie

Anonymous said...

You're a casio fan?

lilifxt said...

hi janice lovely cam and red is cute waiting for the new photos

take care

kegler747 said...

Hi janice! i'm back from my davao trip with my sister and we had a great time at the beach. Tell me if you will love this camera after using it several times as i am also canvassing for a new camera. The digital camera i'm using right now is the one i bought at sim lim square center there in beautiful singapore :)

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : I haven't load the new photos on the blog to try yet but the output from the camera seems clearer from the old one which is 10 Mega Pixel :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Yes, it is such an impt tool to capture those moments of the little ones. This one is so much thinner & sleek than the old one :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jackie : So cool of you to drop by to check on me. Love ya ;)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Ed : Actually is a buy between Sony & Casio. But we decided to buy back Casio since we have so many their SD memory cards for storage :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Glad to hear that you have a good time with your sis at Davao. So the free hotel stay is worth the trip to go :):)

Ok, I will try to load some pic & let you see if it is good enough for you. But so far I quite like it much better than the old one. The pictures I view from the camera are clearer, camera is thinner & handier than the old one. It comes with 2 spare batteries, 2G x2 memory card & 3 years warranty. We bought it at a good price during the recent Comex show. It comes with a free timberland haversack too all at S$599 :):)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Lili : The red camera matches my red Nokia E65 handphone, so coincident :)

Janice Ng

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Janice, nice camera, now if I had that camera I'm sure I can take much better pictures of my feet ... LOL!

kegler747 said...

can't wait for your pictures... for S$599 that's a bargain already. Singapore is really a haven for electronics :) My sister bought an isus something camera at Changi for about S$500 which here in Manila would cost at least S$600

KennetH said...

I hope to get one...also...I love to take pictures.hehe~..
how much you bought it?

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Electronic item are that expensive over at yours huh? Yes, it was a good deal for us. We bought the camera from havey norman at the Comex Fair :)

Janice Ng

Mariuca said...

Wow, so fast got replacement oredi? Wonder what will be ur first pic on this...

J@n!ce said...

Kenneth : The camera cost S$599 :)
You can refer to my reply for Carlo.


Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : We bought the camera a few days after it broke down. There is a Comex Fair during that period & we got it at a good deal :)
I hardly sort & load the photos recently. My engines are still not working in full speed yet... hehe ;p

Janice Ng

Adrian said...

Janice! Nice looking camera...8 mega pixel too...wow...The Genie King would like to wish for one himslef LOL

Leena said...

this kinda reminds me i need a new camera too. casio good or not?

Anonymous said...

Janice, great one...I was wondering who this companion is. Did you write that poem! Fantastic job!

Anonymous said...

SO now u can take more pics than ever :P

WaterLearner said...

Haha .. we can all look forward to more photos to feast our eyes!

Quick .. go snapping!

Trix said...

A lovely camera for sure! Hope to see loads more images from your life, and all your little outings with the boys etc.Wish the genies had brought me one of these , hey...why not!? :)

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

That is a wow! Congratulations for your new toy...

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : You're the Genie King. You can have 10 of those no problem mah...hehe ;p

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Shern's Mom : Its good enough for me. I'm used to using Casio camera. Lazy to switch to other brands too, got to learn the function again.. LOL :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Judy : Sorry to keep you in suspense again. Yes, I wrote the words myself !! :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

MW : Yes, I have got so many SD cards now that I can take loads of camera w/o worry :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Been busy this week adjusting the furniture in the house to make room for a proper work place for hubs who will be starting his new job next week !!
Din really start taking a lot of good photos yet... I will try :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : I will try to take some indoor & outdoor shots for you pple see whether the camera is good or not. :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

DoDong : haha... thanks. I love this toy :)

Janice Ng

Jackie said...

Janice I have a little something for you at http://shinade.blogspot.com I do so hope you like it.~Jackie

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wow, u got a pretty partner! LOL! hope she'll be able to work hard without any problem. :)

JeanChia

Anonymous said...

I see... I sued to have a Casio QV-R40 and it was really good because it operated on 2 AA batteries. Anytime I get a low batt signal just need to pop into any shops to buy batteries that's all. Years then, 4MP was quite good. The only downside is cameras on such batteries power dies out very quickly. Sighz.

Anonymous said...

hey, I'm still using the casio qv-r40 that i bought way back in 2003. well, i'm on my 3rd set of nicad battery, but the camera still works okay... most of the time.

That exilm look cool. wish i had the money to buy a new camera. Guessed I'll be using the old camera until it concked out.

Anonymous said...

Yay, a new camera! I hope to see many more lovely photo's of you and those adorable boys! They are cutie's! Take care friend! Glad to see you have a new toy! Hope this finds you well!

J@n!ce said...

Jean : My partner is really sexy with the glossy red coat right? LOL :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jackie : Thank you so much for the Golden Rose. I heart it :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Ed & Joe : Wowow... looks like I've got some loyal Casio follower here too. So coincident that you both used the same camera running on AA batteries :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Barrett : Oh yes, I will start to post photos using the camera soon :)

Janice Ng

節約ママ said...

Hi Janice,
It's been a long time since I visited your blog.....I was very busy and going through all kinds of problems. Anyway, nice looking camera you got there. I am looking forward to see a lot of pictures that you take with this camera!!!!

Anonymous said...

ohh that's nice!!1 i wish to own my own red digital camera as well!! hmm i c now u have your initial at d end of each post. how do you do it?

J@n!ce said...

Hipmommy : Thanks for dropping over despite your busy workloads. I really appreicate it. GOod luck to your PPP :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Erisha : Its really a sexy color to have as a camera huh. The signature is from a website my friend gave to me :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

Yes it is. My fav color is red actually. My cellphone even is red in color. Love the color =) oh thx. i've seen the website.

Blur Ting said...

Wow, cool camera! 8.1pixels! Have fun with your new friend!

J@n!ce said...

Erisha : So is my cellphone, its the same color as my camera. My is the Nokia E65. :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

BlurTing : Thanks, I've been using it a lot now. The battery don't last too long :(
No wonder it came with 2 batteries :)

Janice Ng

RBChallenger said...

These are really cool cameras, congrats!!! I like the blog here too, looks like alot of fun!!!

Regards,
Richard Jones
http://www.lightning-alley.com

J@n!ce said...

Richard : Thanks for leaving a comment here :)

Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape