Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-09-26

First Present from an online Friend

I was running through Jamilla's when I came across one post with a hidden parcel inside. I actually missed it when I visited her earlier. It was one day after I received the "Card of Love & Hope" that the postman came knocking on the door again. He came at a wrong time when the family were out. I have to collect the parcel at the post office which I did yesterday morning... ...


The joy of receiving a card already send me off to cloud nine. Not to mentioning receiving a parcel. That is the first present from a blogger friend. She is a sweet young lady you all should get to know her.

The present was so nicely packed & wrapped with layers of tracing & wrapping paper & tightly secured once again with bubbled wrapping.


She wrote in a sweet litte heart shape card that says :" JANICE NG, 2 boxes of little handy CoLor Pen Box! One is for Amos, another is for Zac. So that they won't fight, just in case !!" (How thoughtful of her...)

She continued... "This card is made by Pusat Ehsan, a centre for handicapped kids. A real flower present infront of this.This mean I take the kid's love on this card & sent it to you with a lot of *HUG*. BE courage to face your obstacle. Feel Happy is the keyword that I apply in my blog. A lot of Support to You from Blogging Family !!

jie you !! jie you!! 13/9/07 LOVE Jamilla LOVE Brunei"

Zac was so jumping with joy to unwrap it. Both boys were screaming to be a part of the recipient... How happy are they to see the color pen. Jamilla is a caring sister to know the thoughts of little children. Besides the pen, there are also a bookmark, a cute little notpad with a switching calender, a name tag neck tie & a mini note book.

Zac's BIRTHDAY is just around the corner. It is next Thurs to be exact. I will treat it as an early birthday present for him. This will be his first present he receive this year. I have not even get him anything ... haha :D



Sorry that you must have incurred a lot of postage & efforts to get all registered and air-flown down. Such a sweetie to cheer up my family, bringing warm & love & not forgetting my 2 little ones. I am really lost of words to describe how touched I am by your sincerity. Your parents will be very proud of you & I am so fortunate to know you ... :):)

Jamilla, you rocks and your love will not be forgotten :):)

33 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

OMG!! Jamila rocks indeed! That is the sweetest ever, you must've been so surprised and touched! What a great surprise and such a lovely gesture from Jamilla! Jan, u are so lucky to have Jamilla as your friend!! Hugs and Love for the both of u!!! :):):)

PS. Yay, I'm the first commenter!!

Anonymous said...

Jamila sure is a "true friend"!

NafaSg said...

Hi Janice,

Wow, that's a cool present from Jamilla for amos and zach. I am sure both are smiling ear to ear.

Mummy and daddy wont have to worry coz both receive one.

I am very proud to have Jamilla as our friend too. =)

Crazed Nitwit said...

Jamilla rocks! And I don't even know her. How fun you and the boys! What a thoughtful and creative person Jamilla must be.

Hope you are doing well my blog sister.

The other Janice ;)

darlene said...

ah that is the sweetest

Bobby Revell said...

That is totally cool of Jamilla! I am sure Amos & Zac were pleasantly surprised! I'm too poor to buy anyone presents right now:(
I can however give you my friendship and visit my dear friend each and everyday:):):)

lilifxt said...

janice both of u are lucky to be friends of eachother that shows how sweet she is and shows how sweet u are to have good friends really love u ...lovely gift and thoughtful of her

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : She is one cool friend. When she ask me for my addres. She did tell me that she wanted to send pressie for the boys. However, i receive the Prayer Card first I thought she wanted to give me a surprise that's why din mention about it. I was really excited that there is really a parcel waiting for me I saw a post in her blog. So coincidence the postman came the next day but we were all out. The joy of receiving pressie is a wonderful experience, the best part it is from someone I've not met eye to eye. She just made me & my 2 boys smile again :):)

Love ya, Jamilla...

J@n!ce said...

Kathy : She is one true friend indeed :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : They were so busy playing with the colored pen that they refused to sleep. Finally so tired that they dozed off. Morning woke up, they remembered it & started all over again. How great little gift like this can cheer up & bring fun to my 2 rascals :):)
All thanks to Jamilla....

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Janice NW : So nice to see my "twin" sis here. She is a sweet young gal with a BIG heart :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : Totally Fabulous :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Thank you so much for your friendship & constant visits. They mean a lot to me too. It is with friends like you that make the blogging journey so "obstacle free". You are the Angel's blogger idol :):)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Lili : That's right, friends can really made a difference to your life n create so much love & warm.

You are one such good friend to me too.

Hugs to you & your 2 lil' boys :)

Janice Ng

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

that's so sweet of her. this sweetie jamilla really rocks. OMG, she's so thoughtful as well! You must be pleasantly shocked. Such a blessing to have her as your friend. :)

Jamilla, you rocks girl!! :)

Jean Chia

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Its so thrilled to receive pressie. I'm jumping with joy like a small gal too :)

Janice Ng

RW said...

Hey what a sweetheart Jamilla is! Verry nice :D

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Hey, Janice, that's so sweet of Jamilla. She must be like Santa clause to you la ... hehehe ...

I'm sure the boys enjoyed their colour pencils, ya ...

Mariuca said...

Jan, I can imagine! It's such a terrific surprise! I'm still so impressed and in awe of Jamilla's thoughtfulness! She's really kind! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Roger : Awww, she is really a sweetheart :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Nick : haha :D
She is a young girl who cares for others. She may be very much younger than us but she has BIG & kind heart :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Let us all give Jamilla a BIG embrace :)

***HUGss***

Janice Ng

Health Freak Mommy said...

What a lovely gift. So thoughtful and sweet of Jamilla!

Bobby Revell said...

Thanks Janice! You make me feel so welcome and I'm crazy about my angel!

MakeTraffic said...

Yeah! Jamila rocks! A wonderful blogger and a true friend. Cheers!

J@n!ce said...

Shireen : Yes, she was so kind to deliver the colored pen down. Its a handy pack & so cute :)


Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : :):):):)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

MT : We should really celebrate, hehe... thanks.... cheers :)

Janice Ng

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

I never thought of such wonderful things can happen to bloggers! Your friend Jamilla really rocks!

Best Wishes
Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion

J@n!ce said...

Sam Chan : I've seen blogger friends receiving gift from one another but never thought I will be so fortunate to receive one from a friend that cares too. I'm really blessed :)

Janice Ng

Jamy said...

OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
So many people busy leaving their joyful and happiness feeling here!

A million of thanks to you all to take ur time to write here.

Another appreciation goes into the bottom of your heart from JaMiLLa.

This is more than what I expected.

Janice sweetie, you deserve all my love, support and effort. Love yourself more each and everyday. Make a smile on your face. Amos and Zac will be happy. When they are happy, both of them give back the smile to you again. wOOoO! That's cool right!

We will be always there for U! Don't worry! Have a fantastic day by kissing ur cheek! Eh how u kiss ur cheek ah? Hehe that's impossible. OKlah kiss in the heart oklah!

J@n!ce said...

Jamilla : You are so funny, your comment make me laughing...haha :D

I dun wish to kiss my own cheek, I hope someone to kiss for me... hehe ;p

Thanks dear, you are such a sweet heart :)

Janice Ng

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

Oh.. so Zac's bday is on the 4th Oct? That's quite soon! Happy bday Zac!!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape