Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-09-27

Throwback Thursday : The Twins

The good thing about having kiddos of the same sex is that they could share their wardrobe. That is one drastic saving. Looking back at them wearing the same piece of attire around the same age is a joy to me. They are able to bring out their own individual personality through the same attire that has been washed multiple of times :)


Take a look at this photo which some of you may have seen it before at "WhO is wHo"?

My mum bought the Bob Dog sleeveless romper for Zac for his full month (i.e. 1 mth old) celebration. I let Amos to wear the same one on his full mopnth too. This is a priceless photo to me. I was very surprised when the photo turned out that both of them make the same exact pose. How concidence and impressive right? I just heart this !! Can you guess WhO is wHo in the photo?

Click here to know the answer. You got the correct one?



Below was an Old Navy Polo Tee Romper passed down by a good friend. I think they look quite smart in polo tee. However it was only lightly worn bcos of the texture & color. It was really warm and my mum doesn't like me to dress up my boys in dark shades like that. I think it is easy to differentiate "the twins" now right?


This was another piece from Giordano due to the same reason above that it was lightly worn.

Last time I took care of Zac alone, I got to bring him out using strollers. The only time I can take pictures of him was when he sitted comfortably like that. haha :D


Zac was a chubby boy when he was 1yr + around the same age as Amos now. They may be wearing the same tee, however both pictures speaks so differently of their personality.

Zac is more quiet, Amos is hyper active
Zac has curly hair, Amos has straight hair
Zac is a super glue to me, Amos is mostly fine with everyone
Zac is fussy about food, Amos eats everything
Zac dont drink powdered milk, Amos drinks tins after tins
However, both love fruits & cycling, perspire easily & fight over the same toy

No matter how different they may differ in their personality & habits. They are still my LOVELY BOYS...



This photo taken on Amos' 1 year old birthday in March this year. Do you find it familiar?
The header illustration was using one of the photo taken on Amos' birthday !!

P.S In all the photos you see above, the one on the left is Amos

40 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

darlene said...

they are both beautiful boys...and what a wonderful mom you are...you make us all proud,..us fellow bloggers!...

Crazed Nitwit said...

Great photos! They are precious. I never thought of finding pics of them in the same outfits.

Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Janice, what a lovely post comparing your two lovely boys.

Ingenious animation of the photo of Amos' first birthday.

FL Sam said...

Too hard for miss to guess. Both look the same in the same outfits. You really know how to keep and take those pictures. :)

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

Thanks for sharing these nice photos. You are right! The good thing about having kiddos of the same sex is that they could share their wardrobe - a drastic saving. However, if you have a real twins then it will be very different. For my twin, I had to buy everything double! Thank God, I had been blessed with so much help that things are going fine.

Best Wishes
Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion

WaterLearner said...

Haha Janice!

They both have their own individual characteristics that make them charming in their own way.

I am sure you will bring them up to be fine young men.

Cheers!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Janice, I have 2 boys too and the younger one gets loads of his brothers hand me downs too :D Why throw away when you can recycle right ... LOL!

Cute little fellows :) They do look kinda of the same, hard for me to tell them apart .

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : Thanks... I'm *blushing* :):)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Janice NW : Thanks, I have quite a few of them wearing the same outfit. It is tedious looking through the archives, I managed to locate those easily so I put them up to share. Thanks for your compliments. I think BBB & BPB will look beauitfully cute in the same outfit too :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Judy : Thanks, it is really fun seeing them wearing the same outfit now :):)

Those they have outgrown looked so tiny. Awww.... that was how much they have grown huh !! ;)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : hehe... thanks. I just love snapping them away :):)

You could imagine the huge files I have just to store their photo since birth. Thanks to those genius who invented portable hardisk :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Sam Chan : Before I'm pregnant, I have this thinking of hoping to have a twins. The reason is I will have 2 kiddos by just being pregnant & fat once. LOL :)

Much after much thoughts of what I see those parents of twins are going through. I think I better cool off with 1 at a time. haha :D

I can imagine the costly price incurred in raising twins for you that time, the amount of milk powder & diaper.

They are going to grow up as wise men just like their Daddy. Cheers to you :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Karen : That's right, I can already see some of the differences between them now. Thanks for your confidence in them :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Nick : I was actually hoping that my 2nd one is a girl. This will be perfect for me. One boy & a girl. On knowing that it is a boy again. I try to console myself that its ok since they could share the same wardrobe. haha :D

I'm blessed to have 2 kiddos, be it gal or boy... they are GOD's gift to me. I cherish them & hope they will grow up to be fine young men like what Karen mentioned :)

Janice Ng

emilayusof said...

Wow Janice! It's amazing how they made same pose! The left one is Amos, the right one is Zac? Correct or not?

They are absolutely adorable! I will link this post to mine!

Anonymous said...

hey nice blogs ha… have a nice day..^_^

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Correct !! Its so amazing that I just have to blog about it... haha :D

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Gogogo27 : Thanks for your visit :)

Janice Ng

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan, picture perfect! although i agree with your sentence, they "grow up as wise men just like their Daddy" portion (me also daddy mah) but their mummy also not bad what! A wonderful mum and a STAR Blogger!

It is nice to have two children, one is too lonely...I don't know whether i can 'tahan' two or not. LOL.

MakeTraffic SEO Traffic

Mariuca said...

Cool cool!!! I love the "same pose" pics the best!! Still amazing to me too how u got them to be in the same exact pose! Love all the pictures and thanks for sharing more about ur cuties. Now I know Zac so much better and I can see he's the more manja one! Amos is the headstrong one. And chubbs! So huggable my lil Michelin baby! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

MT : Yes, 2 kiddos are more fun, but more headache also. However, 1 is definitely going to be lonely for sure. I think you can manage well. Go for it !! :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Oh yes, I love that pic too & thanks for leaving a comment over there that time. You are the best !! :):):)

Btw, what is manja, sorry, this malay word I haven't learn. I ask my hubs he say like nottier is it huh? Glad that you get to know the 2 boys better now !! :):)

Janice Ng

mr fong said...

Haha, ur older one look v cute when he was amos' age too. So sweet.....

U can post v well,kekekeke.

kegler747 said...

Very cuuuuuute! I'm lucky that I'm the eldest so I never got to chance to use any hand me downs :) hehehe

Anonymous said...

Hi J--such sweet little ones. Good to recycle clothing. We sometimes share with other friends who have girls.

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

jan, this is so neat.. you're a great mom, capturing them at every stages of their life. It's good we have digital camera! :) And good thing now we can burn it into cds.

lovely pics! :)

Bobby Revell said...

What great pictures! Wow, these little fella are so different in personality! Isn't it amazing how we develop personalities at such a young age? Each of us are so different, but also so much alike!

Leena said...

so cute, the first pose really do look the same.
err, zach has curls hor..so cute..

J@n!ce said...

Winston : Yes, Zac was a chubby boy too when young & very adorable too. I missed those days when he was younger. It passed so fast :):)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Go for you for being the eldest & get to wear new outfit. haha... How cool :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

TNP : Its good to be able to share the wardrobe. I rem I read somewhere from someone that the chinese believe it is good for the kids to wear clothes that has already been worned before. It brings good luck to the person :)

I hope it is really true so that my boys could be lucky. Most of their clothes are hand me downs :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Thanks, it took me quite a while to retrieve some of those pictures. To source for them wearing the same outfit. I'm glad you love it. It is very encouraging to me. I just love this topic of Thurs to post out the old pictures of them :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : That's so true how unique each of them are yet also similar in certain ways. That's how we differentiate the "real" twins too I guess. There must be something to draw them apart. Be it physical looks or personality :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Shern's Mom : I'm amazed by their full month pic too. I still duno how they could end up having the same pose. This is really amazing to me :)

Zac has super curly hair. His hair is the talk of the town since he was born. Those elderly pple just loves kids with curly hair. I also duno why. I prefer straight hair cos curls are really difficult to trim (I'm their hair stylist, haha !!) and very messy too :)

Janice Ng

Mariuca said...

Ha ha, manja is pampered. Yay another new malay word for Jan! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Thanks for the explanation. In fact, I don't actually buy much things for Zac when he was a baby. I tend to get more things for Amos, that's weird knowing that I may not want to have another child to pass on the stuff.... haha :D

Janice Ng

mr fong said...

Haha, still managed to take some pictures. Almost cannot recognize him,kekeke.

J@n!ce said...

Winston : They have one same look with small eyes. Amos' eye are slightly bigger than Zac's :)

Janice Ng

Mariuca said...

Oh but u must have ur baby girl! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I dun think I could manage yet another one. Two of them are taking up most of my time now :)

Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape