Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-09-13

Throwback Thursday : Amos the Michelin Boy

While looking through some of the old pictures yesterday through my portable back-up. I thought of sharing with my readers the days when my boys are younger. So I will start to post them every Thurs on a topic called "Throwback Thursday".

For the first post. I want to show you how Amos look like when he was at his "leanest & strongest" at 4-5 month old.
Ladies, please hold your breathe.... hehe.... just joking lah !!





The year's champion in "Baby Body Beautiful"

A show of his musculine tricep :)

42 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am the first to comment! That NEVER happens! He is the most adorable michelin boy I have ever seen! LOL! How did little Janice produce BIG Amos?! Yikes! Well any way what cute photos! Janice you are blessed with very attractive children! I hope this note finds you well my firend!

J@n!ce said...

Barrett : Yay!! You are the first :)

I am impressed that my little baby can become that huge at 4 mths old. Wowow...*blushed*
Thank you for your kind words. I felt like a mummy with a newborn baby again :)

Janice Ng

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Wow, he looks like he's posing for the Mr. Universe body building contest, Janice ... LOL! Cute little fellow, looking forward for more pictures ...

Michelin boy, Barrett? Hilarious :)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : LOL, I hope to have some humour to brighten up all :)
Anyway, let's see if he choose to walk the journey of the Mr Universe. He will have to spend time to tone up himself later on. Mummy wouldn't be able to help much then :)

Janice Ng

FL Sam said...

Wow, Really look like The Michelin boy wor. Nice pics & post. :)

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : Very chubby hor? Last time your Tim is it like that? :)

Janice Ng

RW said...

Aww look at little big Amos :D

FL Sam said...

Janice, My Tim when small also quite chubby. Maybe I got to look for a picture of him to post. You organise a Mr & Ms Michelin contest! hahaha

WaterLearner said...

Oh my ... So chubby! Feel like squeezing him just looking at the picture!!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

yeah.. michelin boy!! LOL! not bad wor, i meant on sam's suggestion. You can organize a post just to post all the michelin babies.. to qualified, one must have at least 3 'tyres' haha!

here's a lollipop for the chubby now handsome boy! :)

JeanChia

Crazed Nitwit said...

He's adorable. So cuddly.

I have a Throwback Thursday up as well.


Great pictures Janice!

Mariuca said...

Wah! So cute, come here Michelin baby! I wanna hug and squeeze you!!! :):):)

emilayusof said...

Janice! Amos is so adorable and chubby! I too wanna hug and squeeze him!

Bobby Revell said...

Now that is the cutest little fella I think I've ever seen! I am reminded why I love your site so much:)

Trix said...

Just seeing Amos looking so adorable and cuddly makes me want to pick him bup and hold him and give him the biggest hug.He's really adorable, these pictures of him are the sweetest.Amazing how quickly they grow up! But he looks cuter than a honey bunny here.I think throwback thursday is a great Idea,Janice :)

kegler747 said...

Super cute! I want to pinch that baby :) hehehe

J@n!ce said...

Roger : I love that "little BIG Amos"... hehe ;p

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : I cant wait to see how Your little Tim look like as a Michelin. He really have your looks lah. Organize a contest huh. Sounded like a good idea :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Karen : I like to open up his layers of meat when taking shower for him. It seems endless. Look at those legs, layers & layers of meat :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jean : How cool right. Those layers of meat showing in the blog. How adorable... :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Janice NW : I will hop over to your Throwback too :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Really cuddling like a cushion. I love baby's tender skin :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Amos will be shock to see so many pple wanna to hug & squeeze him today. I think he is slowly getting used to mummy's friend's hugs & love for him :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Thanks, my little fella is bringing mummy to bring some readers back for more, at least it is working for you. Bobby is the best :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : Yes, I quite like the idea too. Posting an old photo of them remind me of the days taking care of them & how time flies. Why don't you post some pic of Michelin Cassie too? She will look totally adorable & sweet :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : hehe, chubby baby makes one just want to touch & pinch them! LOL :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

Hi J--I love the way he's focusing so much on what he is doing (smile)! Some very sweet photos--thank you for sharing them.

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

Amos is really muscular and chubby!! What did you feed him with? He can qualify for heavyweight champion of the young age group! :-)

Thanks for sharing these nice photos.
Best Wishes
Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion

Anonymous said...

so when did he start losing weight?

very huggable!

J@n!ce said...

TNP : Amos looks really serious holding on to the toy huh :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Sam : Amos is on both breastmilk & formula when he is lesser than a year old. We gave him Smiliar Excellence (<6mths old) & Follow-On then (>6mths ). He is now drinking Gain IQ. I've been thinking whether to s/w him to a cheaper brand of milk cos this brand is really very taxing on us :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Girlie : He is actually still quite chubby now, can still see some of his tyres when he is naked ;p

Just that he was extremely chubby during 4-5 mths old :)

Janice Ng

mr fong said...

Hi jan, this is beautiful. He is so cute, like me loh :P LoL!

He is very sweet. the 'janice' signature at the back is so beautiful!!! how did you make it? so nice :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, yes I can see the triceps.
Look at him now..... :)

lilifxt said...

hi janice Amos looks so cute and still does but on here he had those muscles i beleive now its not around right?

God bless

J@n!ce said...

Winston : You were once like that too? That would be so cute :)
The signature is taken from a website.

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Judy : Amos is really a strong boy. He pull down all the safety knobs I attached on the kitchen cabinets :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Lili : The triceps are not showing too well on him now. But he still have those muscles on his thigh :)

Janice Ng

節約ママ said...

Very cute!!!!!

J@n!ce said...

Hipmommy : Thanks :)

Janice Ng

Trinity said...

Jan... do you want to have another child? may be it will be a girl... :-) we are the same, have 2 boys.. haha.. I don't think I want to have the 3rd child.. though may be it will be a really cute girl.. what do you think?

Trinity

The Bimbo said...

tagged ya!

[Link]

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape