Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-11-25

My BIL's Wedding : Part II

...Continued from Part I


The Wedding Dinner/Solemnization was held at Raffles Hotel.
We reached there an hour before the solemnization commenced at Casuarina Room B, 7.30pm.
My hubs was supposed to be the witness for my brother but somehow it was changed to my SIL which he was only informed last min. He felt less tense (I supposed....) we walked around the hotel to take photos since it was still early.

The 2 men walking towards the wedding suite. We only brought Zac alone, Amos still too young.


Zac such a good boy that day. He walked around with us without putting up a fuss. I was worried that he may not co-operate since no "playround" for him to enjoy. He behaved much better than I expected. Muaccckkkks :):)

Inside the Solemnization Room
This is the solemnization room, nobody there yet !! Saw the lovely pink flowers there, so long didn't receive any flowers, can I keep it? Who say I don't like flowers? ;p


The guests haven't arrive yet, so I took photos first lah !! hehe ;p
Can you locate Zac at the background (wearing yellow/black top). He felt so much at ease & walking around mingle with the crowds. haha :D

Finally managed to grab hold of him to take photo with me. Look at his smile, so reluctant loh.... ;p

Solemnization Commenced

The couple entered the room. Lovely gown with the long trail. I think I would trip if I ought to wear that, clumsy me... hahaa :D
Exchanged of vows. Pretty young bride :):)
Such a meaningful day for the couple. They are offically husband & wife ...
At the Banquet
The photos at the reception.

The couple walking in... ...

3-tier wedding cake! Flowers & Champagne glasses. Also the lovely gift for the guests. So cute :)

Din managed to take much photos after that cos was busy serving Zac, who was starving. I myself was hungry too.... *slurp*..... hehe ;p
~~~~~~ The End~~~~~~~

42 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...

So pretty... I thought you are the bride.

J@n!ce said...

Ed : LOL :) The bride is so much prettier & younger too :):)

Janice Ng

WaterLearner said...

Very nice ballroom. Pretty bride. Pretty Jan also. Must have stolen a lot of attention from the bride huh :-)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Of course no... I'm a low profile person. I just sit one side quietly. The bride had all the shine :):)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

Ha ha...the bride is pretty...but you almost outshone her! LOL must be a month for weddings..I was just at one too..earlier this month.

J@n!ce said...

Jyankee : Indeed year end a lot of wedding bells are ringing. So coincident to read your post on one too :)

Janice Ng

Blur Ting said...

Wah, you look so pretty! Good idea to leave small kids at home. I remember my best friend's wedding... I spent the whole night running after YK who was 1 yr +. So tiring...

Amel said...

I agree with Blur. You look SO pretty, Jan! I LOVE the colour of your top and skirt and the choker looks GOOD on you! ;-D

I can't help laughing at Zac's forced smile ha ha ha...

And yeah, such a long train for the bride! WOW!!!

J@n!ce said...

Blur Ting : Yes, I thought so too that's why chose to leave Amos at home with the helper. I ever tried to bring Zac to my best friend's wedding too when he was 14 mths... Oh man, hubs n I had a hard time rotating between us to take care of him. It was the toughest dinner I ever had *sweat*

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Thanks. Zac seems to be smiling like that nowdays. I bought the choker for my ROM 6 yrs ago. wowow.... how time flies. I'm glad to be using it again. Got chance I show you my ROM photo :)

Janice Ng

Adrian said...

Jan! Very nice photos! You looked like you had a nice time waiting and takign pictures of the event!

In the first picture of the bride it looks like she has a yellow bow on her dress LOL

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Janice,

You look so pretty in your dress. It must have been a great wedding.

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

Thanks for sharing all the nice photos and happy moments of your Brother-in-law's wedding.

Blessings
Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion

Mariuca said...

Congrats to the happy couple!

You look great in the pics Jan, all the "baby fat" completely gone! :):):)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Congratulations to the bride and groom. Looks like you and zac had a pretty great time too.

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : You are very obsevant. Indeed a golden color bow on her gown :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : haha... I think you can also see that we are all enjoying ourselves. It was a lively buffet dinner, we could walk around as we like. Unlike traditional 9 course dinner :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Sam Chan : No problem, thanks for viewing them :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I think I have indeed slim down slightly after a couple of runs on the treadmill, applying firming lotion & using the OTO Trimax. YAY !! :)

I met my good friend for dinner on Sat night & she said that my tummy is less obvious now ;p

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Nick : We really had so much fun, though all of us were so tired but it was a memorable day for me :)

Janice Ng

kegler747 said...

I love attending weddings :) and also I love Raffles Hotel especially the Singapore Sling, hehehe. Been to that hotel the 1st time I went to Singapore, very historic hotel indeed.

Mariuca said...

Good for u! Must start my diet soon la like this! ;)

RW said...

Looks like a great wedding awesome photos Janice I have a Christmas ornament for you at Idaho Daily Photo

Bola said...

Hi, you have an award waiting at http://mumsdadschildren.blogspot.com/2007/11/here-we-go-again.html

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Glad that you visited Raffles Hotel here & enjoyed their signature drink :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I went taka just now & eaten a sinful brownie... chamz lah !! haiz :(

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Bola : Thanks, will check it out :)

Janice Ng

Amel said...

Errrr...what is ROM? *scratching my head*

J@n!ce said...

Amel : ROM = Registration Of Marriage :)

Janice Ng

Juliana said...

Hi Janice,

You have a nice blog. Come to visit you for the first time :)

lilifxt said...

hi dear u looked fantastic i liked your dress alot ...and the bride also so beautiful ....i love weddings cozwe dress up and do makeup and have fun....:)
glad to see the pictures i loved them red is nice on you

kiss the boyz for me

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Thanks & welcome you here :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Lili : For me, I dun really like to attend formal events like this. In actual fact, I dun really like to put on full make up. Its a hassle, I prefer causal wear, really :)

Glad that you think I look good for the occasion. I had been worrying what to wear for past days prior to it. I dun want to look too formal nor too casual. So I chose something in between.... hehe ;p

Janice Ng

Chinneeq said...

Janice, u look even more fantastic than anyone in the picture...a mother of two somemore...so envy!!

Mizohican said...

Dear Jan,

Hope you don't mind me for asking, but since I come from a completely different culture, tradition, demography, geographical location etc, I am quite lost.

Is the marriage without any religious ceremony? She kinda resembles a Christian bride, or is that what all brides wear over there? If it involves a religious ceremony, what religion is it?

Over here at my place, everybody's extremely religious. The christians follow a strict Church wedding, the Hindus follow a strict hindu-ritual wedding, the muslims follow a strict muslim tradition wedding, etc etc.

If the wedding does not involve religion, then its like a "court marriage" over here, where couples are married off by somebody in the Legal system authorized to do so. But then, they don't dress up like that for such kinda marriages.

Hence I was wondering what kind of marriage is your BIL's. Love the pics as usual.
:-)

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : haha... thank you thank you :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Sandman : Very good qns. Back here, we do follow according to different religion. Hindus, Malays & Chinese. For the latter, there are church weddings (for christains) & traditional chinese weddings for the other chinese. My brother followed the tradional chinese wedding although the bride I think is a christain. It depends very much on how complexity the couple wish to go. No fix rule actually. The wedding day was the first time I saw the bride, I don't really get to know her yet. LOL :)

Most of the modern couple prefers to wear those western gown you see in the picture, so it gives pple the impression they are christains I think.

Janice Ng

Trinity said...

Janice, you look gorgeous and sexy! :-)

darlene said...

wow nice.....what is one to do when she is prettier then then bride?.....ok,...well...that is just my thoughts!!...hee hee

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : Awwww...thanks. The bride is really pretty & sweet & sexy .... hmmmmm... ;)

I really have to make way for her. I just sit at one corner :)

Janice Ng

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

actually i love attending wedding dinners. It's an honor to share the joy of a newly wed couple. :)

You look so pretty in the dress. Here's a virtual pink rose for the pretty gal! :) @}--`,----

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Thanks for the pink rose. You're such a sweetie to give it to me though it is not real but the feeling is good.

Thanks honey :)

Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape