Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-11-24

My BIL's wedding : Part I

Yesterday was my BIL's (Bro-In-Law) wedding. It was the customary wedding held in the morning followed by the dinner (to be continued in Part II) in the evening . Somehow very tiring to me although I din help out much... hehehe ;p

I can only show you some of my family photo bcos I accidentally click on the over-write button while downloading the dinner photos yesterday. Luckily, I have duplicated some of my family's photo in the afternoon. Else, I've really got nothing to show you. (Karen, don't be angry with me, your friend is really blur !!). What you are seeing here were photos taken at my house (before we left) & some random pictures at my MIL's house. I guess I'm too tired then to have caused the accident. I'm really sad actually cos I was busy snapping away (now you know the reason why I'm so tired... hahaha.....) the whole morning. HaIz .... *sob*

My whole family wore red, including my helper. haha :D
Amos & Zac's red top are sponsered by Emila. Please read the post here for the details. Thanks dear, the sizes fitted perfectly :):)

Me & the cute beetle !!

I din take much pictures with Zac cos he was busy running around with the other kids.


We reached my MIL's house so early, our of boredome, I took these pictures at their garden.
These were taken after the ceremony. Most of the pple had left. Amos was so tired that he rested on this mattress, I stayed beside to look after him. Hubs snap these funny picture of me...
I think I looked really tired by then !! ;p

Coming up..... the photos at the dinner ....

38 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Blur Ting said...

Such a cute family! Everything's red, even the wedding car!! You look very pretty leh but too bad about the erasing of photos...or else can see more!

JK said...

Wow, all red! Hey Janice, you can think of becoming a model. Nice posts! A tag for you, Jan:

http://love4kids.blogspot.com/2007/11/seven-things-you-dont-know-but-i-do.html

The Bimbo said...

Wah but you still looked so fresh and had such a nice smile!! :)

Trinity said...

Oh wow... gong xi..gong xi... you all are great in red!! Love the second pic..when you all are laughing.. so cute!

EuroYank - Virginia Hoge said...

Looking Good! Nice to see all is well.

MakeTraffic said...

Yah! All red! like new year! hehe. don't worry lah, not too bad, at least you did not lose all photos.

The photos are very well taken. Wow, looks like your hubby got photography talent.

MakeTraffic - for more web site traffic and friends

J@n!ce said...

Blur Ting : That's right, I even took the roasted pig. The moment I saw the pig, I think of your gross pig from Vietnam.... LOL :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jo-N : LOL :)
Thanks, but I wouldn't want to try to be a model lah. I'm just a simple person. Thanks for the tag :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : Thanks, mebbe I'm used to smile infront of the camera, no matter how tired I am. It just came natural that I have to smile if a camera is in front of me.... wahahahahahaah :D

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Oh yes, I LOVE that picture too. Its really difficult to get the 2 boys to co-operate. I think you get what I mean. However, the background for the photo wasn't too good. *blush*

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

EuroYank: Awww.. nice to see you here again. Its been quite a while. I hope you are good too. Will be over yours now :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

MT : wahahahaha :D
I will let hubs know that you say his photograhy skills are good :):)

Janice Ng

Mariuca said...

Hey Jan! Well,, at least you still have some really great pictures to show us, love all the red here!

My fave pic is the second one. Zac looks handsome, you're positively glowing but lil' Amos is da cutest!!! :):):)

Anonymous said...

You look very nice..all red... like a model..even when tired!

Wuching said...

nice pictures of you & the kids! keep them coming

FL Sam said...

Your family really dress well all in red for this happy occasion. Using the Red beetle as the wedding car is cool. :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I love that pic too cos all of us are looking at the camera & smiling :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jyankee : hehehe ;p
Thank you so much. I'm flattered :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Wuching : Sure, I've still got Part II coming up :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : Using the beetle as wedding car will also mean that the bride had to drive himself... but I think its realy cute & unique :)

Janice Ng

Adrian said...

Jan! Wow so much red everywhere! Car also red! :) Your two littel guys look great in the red tshirts! Nice pic of the three of you smiling away...so happy! :)

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : It was a happy occasion !! Congrates to my BIL for finally found his love :)

Janice Ng

ARON WONG DOT COM said...

wahhh!! u know red brings luck lerrr!!! got number for my LOTTO?? hehehehe!!! well thanks for tht smile!!! soooo cheering

WaterLearner said...

Oh...you lost the pictures? Oh my..But surely you have very nice evening pictures to show us.

emilayusof said...

Wow Janice! Great pictures! I love all the reds! Congrats to BIL! Zac and Amos looks so happy, so adorable!

*Hugs to you and the boy*

Amel said...

LOVE the pic and the reddddddd!!! ;-D

The kids look SO CUTE and you look GORGEOUS!!! ;-D

J@n!ce said...

Aron : Thanks & glad that you feel the joy :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Yes, I really lost them, kinda silly thinking back now :(

I will make sure you see something good at the dinner post :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Thanks for the red tee for the boys, else the complete redness will not be possible too.

Hugs to you & Yassin too :):)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Thanks... we felt like celebrating early CNY with the entire family dressing up liddat.... hahahaha :D

Janice Ng

Heart of Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heart of Rachel said...

You all look so nice in red.

lilifxt said...

hi there i would sing LADY IN RED for u .....coz u look so beautiful in red

J@n!ce said...

Lili : Haha. I love that song too. Thanks :)


Janice Ng

darlene said...

red is your colour girl!!.....love it!!

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : You are right. I think I look better in RED too cos I'm so fair :)

Janice Ng

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

great pictures, it's all red! :)

LOL! you & your hubs are so lovey dovey lar.. i can sense it from the pics he took of you! :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : LOL !! He cannot stand me cos everywhere I go its the camera & me.... wahahahah :D

Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape