Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-11-11

Twosome

So sweet of Jean (aka ChuChu... hehe ;p) to tag me on this.
I love to do it, its so easy. So here it goes :

Two names you go by:
Janice
Chuan Bi ~ my sisters called me that, Chuan is my last name but I also dun know how come got "bi" behind.... haha :D

Two things you are wearing right now:
Hair Band
Glasses

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
Understanding
Trust

Two things you like to do:
Shopping
Play MJ

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
My helper to be at home ~ She is off today !!
Motivation to exercise ~ Have not been doing lately !!

Two things you did last night:
Went to temple to pray my late brother ~ yesterday was the 3rd week he passed away.
Went shopping with my sis at TM

Two things you ate today
Coffee
Bread

Two people you last talked to:
Zachary
My helper

Two things you’re doing tomorrow:
Try to woke up early to exercise
Replenish grocery

2 Favorite days of the week:
Saturday
Sunday

Two favorite holidays:
Christmas
Chinese New Year

Two favorite beverages:
Fruit Juice
Coffee

Two things about me! Things you may not have known:
I'm feeling so bloated now
I've not been sleeping well

Two jobs I have had in my life:
Quality Assurance Analyst
Product Manager (S & M)

Two movies I would watch over and over:
Titanic
Death Note

Two places I have lived:
Holland Village
Changi

Two of my favorite food:
Japanese food
Tim Sum

Two places I’d rather be right now:
Resting on my bed

Go by pair meme, I am gonna tag my buddy only: Karen and Bobo



Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

29 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

The Bimbo said...

Thank you for the tag Janice.will do it today!!!

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : Its so easy right !! :):)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

WaterLearner said...

Jan,

Thanks! I will do it.

Blessings!

WaterLearner said...

Yo gal,

I have done it pronto.
Check this out:

http://waterlearner.blogspot.com/2007/11/twosome-meme.html

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Hi Janice, Here is a tag for you. Hope u will like it as well.

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Wow, you are really fast too :)

Thanks for doing it :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Tak Feng & Lili : Thanks for the tag, will check it out :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hello chuan bi! hehe...

im so glad i tagged u on this, now i know your nickname. :)

why haven't u been sleeping well? try drinking a hot glass of milk before sleep. take care of yourself, ya!

Blur Ting said...

I think 'bi' is for baby... so Chuan baby :-)

Amel said...

Janice, I hope you can get plenty of rest today and you had time to exercise! ;-D

So you like Death Note? It's the Japanese movie about the note where you get to write down the names of people whom you want to die, right? I saw it the other time with my hubby. It wasn't scary at all he he he...

Jackie said...

Janice I hope that soon you will be able to rest.

I really like Titanic also....I would jump too if it were Walter..sniff...that scene always makes me cry.

I hope this isn't inappropriate but I think so very much of you and your blog that I have something for you.

http://shinade.blogspot.com/2007/11/be-blog-award.html

God Bless,
Jackie

Amel said...

Hi, Janice,

I see that Jackie's also shared it with you he he he...but it doesn't matter...I'm sharing mine with you too! Go grab it here:

Be The Blog Award

emilayusof said...

Cool twosomes, Janice!

lilifxt said...

hi janice its always lovely to know more about u especially funny things

we are in common with feww things i would watch Titanic over and over and cry every time i watch it fresh juice is my favorite too

have a great week a head

FL Sam said...

You like to watch DeathNote, The Movie! Right. Mahjong Kaki too, huh.!

Did you watch the animation series./ :)

J@n!ce said...

Hi ChuChu... hehe ;p

Your nick is somehow close to mine too :)

I also duno why I'm not sleeping well. I seem to always wake up around 3+ & cant sleep anymore. I try not to sleep too early else I will wake up at that time... sigh !!

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Blur Ting : I think you could be right !! :):)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Amel : I took some time to run on the treadmill last Sun. Feeling so good after the run. I will try to keep it up :)

Oh yes, that's the show. I enjoy watching the lead actor... hehe... thanks the reason :):)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Jackie : Thanks for the award. Its great to receive it from you. Its new to me... YAY !! :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Emila : hehe, thanks :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Thanks for the award. So encouraging to me & honoured to receive the same one from both Jackie & yourself !! YAY !! :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Lili : I watched Titantic twice each at the theatre & on the dvd... LOL :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : You're a MJ king too? hehe ;p

I din watch the animation series. I love to watch it bcos of the actor lah... I think he's very boyish leh !! *blush*

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

Hmm... you have not been sleeping well? Stress out because your helper is off? I hope you can sleep well tonight!

Take care.
Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

chuan bi! hope you'll get to adjust back to your sleeping time soon. take care, ya! :)

Jean Chia

Mariuca said...

Titanic I like but have not watched death note yet! :)

J@n!ce said...

Sam : Nope, I dun sleep well not bcos of helper. She is only off once every mth on a Sun. I dun sleep well could be bcos of hunger at times cos I have early dinner around 5-6pm :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Jean : I really hope so too. I try not to sleep too early now. So that I woke up about 7-8pm. Just nice to see my boys before Zac head for school :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I love the show the moment I watched the preview. :):)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape