Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-11-29

Throwback Thursday : Me & myself

As requested by readers to post old photos of myself.
So here I am digging out some photos of me taken in 2002 when on vacation at Australia.
Sorry for the poor quality, I don't have a scanner at home. I'm using camera to re-take the pictures to show you :):)

On the hill top over looking"the 3 sisters"
Walking along Bondi Beach

I'm at my thinnest!! You can see how slim I am last time. Gone are the days with my slim slim waist. I cant see it now.... LOL :)

Which photo do you prefer? Which style do you think suit me better (refering to the first 4 pictures)?


Check out Emila's Retro Photo too.

54 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

WaterLearner said...

I like the third one and the last one. Hee hee .. maybe I should go scan my Australia pics to show you also lor.

The third one look like some Jap star while the last one look like Gong Li!!

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Wahahahahaha.....
You make me laugh. I've got multiple looks ah? Jap & China Star... wowow... Gong Li?? I hope I am then I am really hor miah liao !! :):)

I like the 3rd photo too. I'm using it for my msn at the moment.... hehe ;p

I hardly tie up my hair. The 4th pic at the beach there.... the wind was strong that my hair are sweeping across my face here & there. So I tied them up. Precious photo to me now cos I hardly do that infront of camera :):)

Janice Ng

WaterLearner said...

I am a tomboy. When my hair was long, it was tied up most of the time.

J@n!ce said...

Karen : I think you look better in short hair. You should be glad cos you save a lot on those stuff that I have to spent :(

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

wah you are "leng" ma ma..

Themuxicbox said...

I like the 2nd one... I think u look great in caps/hats ;)

RW said...

I cant choose your so beautiful Janice! :D

emilayusof said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

i love the second one, chic!

LadyJava said...

I like the second one two ... you look so relax and happy!... eh you have not gain that much weight lahh.. how you remain so thin ahh....I scared want to see my old photos.. cos I got all these curves now...lol...hheheh

FL Sam said...

All pictures also nice. How to choose.? :)

J@n!ce said...

Keeyit : Thanks :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

TMB : I love to wear hats too esp when gg for long stretch outdoors. Thanks for visiting me :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Roger : *blushing*... thanks for your compliments :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Ok, I will come over n see yours & link you from mine :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Girlie : Thanks. I've got another vote for that now :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

LJ : I've got 3 votes for that now....;p

I din really exercise regularly. I try to control my diet though :)

Janice Ng

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

I like the second photo :D

Mariuca said...

I wanna go for vakasi to Australia too! :):):)

I choose pic number 2 and you know what? You do look skinnier in these pics la!! Now slim, last time skinny! ;)

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : Thanks. :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

DoDong : That will be the 4th vote for the pic now. Thanks :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : You should go Aus, I dun feel like coming back... so relaxing & weather so cooling. I'm so skinny last time now you get to see already. How I envy lah !! :)

Janice Ng

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan, all photos very nice!
If must choose then the 2nd one.

I like Australia also. I like the weather and the food!

Cheers!

MakeTraffic - for more web site traffic and friends

Amel said...

Hey, you're still slim IMO!!! ;-D By the way, I love all FOUR first pics, but my fave is the second one 'coz I can see your face and eyes well ha ha ha ha ha...

Juliana said...

Hi Janice,

I think you still slim as 5 years ago :) Which city you went in Australia? I went to Sydney.

I love the second one also ^_^;; Can i add you in my blogroll? So, makes me easy to turn back to your blog later :) Will you put mine also in your blogroll :)

darlene said...

yur a friggen BEAUTY!!....how can one pick gesh girl!!.....

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

i like the 2nd pic. U look so calm & beautiful. :) I have an award for you. :)

J@n!ce said...

MT : Thanks for giving another vote to pic #2 :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Amel : LOL.... thanks :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : haha... thanks for your words :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : I went to Gold Coast, Sydney & Melbourne. Sure, I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Lili : Yours will be the 6th vote to the pic#2. Thanks. I will come over n see the awards now :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

Hard to choose! U look great in those photos! And u still look fabulous till now. "SUI" :P
Have a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

I guess the second photo will be the winner :D :D :D

J@n!ce said...

MW : Awwww, thanks MW :)
You have a nice weekend too :):)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

DoDong : I think so too, thanks :D

Janice Ng

Bar Advice said...

Actually Janice, you look better today in 2007 than those few yera ago. I think others will agree also.

J@n!ce said...

BA : Thank you for saying that I look better now. hehe ;p

Janice Ng

ARON WONG DOT COM said...

hahaha:) sure do look sweet and pretty! but now u hv upgraded to a new look! well let say u look more warm, kind and cheerful person! a motherly look thats attract!! stay pretty n happy always!! but most important is health! stay healthy too!! take care

J@n!ce said...

Aron : Awwww.. thanks for your words. I'm gg up cloud 9 already ;)

Janice Ng

The Bimbo said...

I like the one turning back... walking along Bondi Beach. :) And the last one wor...

Blur Ting said...

You look nice wearing sunglasses and hat! Wah, I have never been so slim ever!

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : You choce the same turning back pic as Jojo. The last one Karen thinks good too :)

Thanks for telling me :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Blur Ting : I think better to get all covered up with hat & glasses. I actually like it too... hahaha :D

Janice Ng

Wen said...

pretty momma!!

J@n!ce said...

Wen : Thanks :)

Janice Ng

Anonymous said...

Janice! Are you sure you are not a model? :):) Very nice pictures of your vacation in Australia. Looks like you had a lot of fun! :)

Cheers!

Genie King

J@n!ce said...

GK : I am 100% sure I am not a model. I am not & will not be one too. Thanks for thinking so highly of me. I'm just a very simple lady :):)

Janice Ng

Trinity said...

Janice, sorry it took me so long to leave comment here.. :-) I have to wait until December to get my internet access again. LOL.

I love the 2nd picture as well, you look so fresh! I think I never be that slim since highschool!! Poor me! LOL... You don't change a lot in this 5 years ya!

Australia is in my list of destination to visit someday! But I don't have many blogger friends from Aussie :-) I have some best real friends who live in Sydney, Perth and Melbourne anyway.. so I can stay at their house someday..hihihi..

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

i love the third one too! no wonder you keep saying yourself gaining weight. You were think last time. But now, you are slim. So, great job, hot mama! :)

lilifxt said...

hi janice u look nice in any style i myself prefer number 5 looks so beautiful and full of of joy and life...:)

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Nice to see that you are back again. I'm having problem with my interent & my botebook for the past days too. Even now, its still unstable ... I will get d/c anytime, so I have to be fast to check out on all these stuff.

You should visit those friends of yours who stay in Aus in future. I bet they will welcome you to stay at their come. Aussie pple are very friendly :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Thanks. Looks like I've got voters for all the pictures but the 2nd pic is the leading one. Now you now what I mean by gaining weight... kekeke ;p

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Lili : Thanks. I like that #5 pic too cos I think I look so slim... I cant fit into that pair of jeans now by the way... oppppppssie ;p

Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape