Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-11-08

Throwback Thursday : Zac & his funny moments


When Zac was younger around 1 yr +. We had a hard time getting him to sit on the car seat. We had to give him 2 toys everytime we tried to put him on it. See pictures of him holding onto the toys on each of his hands? Only that will be be satisfied & seated calmly. Before that, you cannot imagine the trouble we went through to put him in that seat. We have to purchase a portable dvd player to run his favourite "HIGH 5" songs & bring those things loaded inside the car for his viewing pleasure. What a little fussy prince we had, it was a lot of job bringing him out that time ... .... ;p


On one occasion, he was seated down but with legs WIDE open. It was hilarious, even now I look at it, I cannot help laughing. Totally precious photo to me, its rare to have him seated like that & still acted so COOL !! haha :D

Zac looked so funny with those acrobatic stunts right? WAhahahahaha :D

How time flies down, he doesn't need those chair anymore. He is even tall enough to forgo the booster seat :)

43 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

darlene said...

AHHH,....sweet boys!!

The Bimbo said...

SO cute! Why he liddat?!! lol

FL Sam said...

He is really cute. The one with leg wide open make me laugh too.hahaha. ROTFL. :)

Bobby Revell said...

Hi Janice! I think he looks pretty comfy in that car seat! You should see how I look in mine!

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : YAY !! My first commenter. Thanks :):)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : I cant figure out too !! When I tried to close his legs, he "spring" out again... LOL :D

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Jackie said...

Oh my you said a mouthful when you said "how time does fly?" Our baby just turned 34....I cried when I made the post...silly huh?

He is simply adorable and looking like such a little man in the bottom picture.

What a blessing they are in our lives huh?

Thinking of you Janice,
Jackie

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : haha... glad to see your laughing like that. Zac is really funny :):)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : You have pic of yourselves in car seats? I thought those days its uncommon to sit on those? I would love to see little Bobby :):)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Jackie : You have a grown-up baby almost my age huh....I bet you miss those times when baby was little !! :):)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

JK said...

Yes Janice, those moments are very precious. It's a once in a life time thing. Never will it happen again.

WaterLearner said...

Wow,

I practised yoga so hard also can't achieve such a yogic pose that Zac so easily strikes!!

kegler747 said...

With that kind of move Zac could be on the Singaporean gymnastics team in a few years :) hehehe

Sam Chan said...

Wow.. Zac can really stretch his leg so wide! That's really cute :-)

Blessings
Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion

Heart of Rachel said...

Ha ha! That's a funny sitting position.

I have a recent amusing conversation with Yohan.

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Hahahaha.. he's so cute. Lucky he's a boy. If chloe sit like this, she'll def get a lesson from me! haha! :D

Jean Chia

Francine Ann said...

janice, you seem to be fine now. im very happy to see you like that. by the way, i have an award from you.im giving it to you before my flight as its getting closer

J@n!ce said...

JoN : That's right, even Zac is laughing looking at those photos of him sitting like that... haha :D

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Karen : You learn Yoga too. You lead a healthy life & I really envy you :):)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Sam : I'm surprised too how he could have open up his leg that day. I still cant figure out.... haha :D

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Nice conversation of you & Yohan. He sure have good memory to remind you that you have that extra cash from blogging to buy the pirate toy set for me... Awww... so cute :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Jean : LOL !!! Of course lovely Chloe cant sit like that... haha :D

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Francine : Thanks. I will check it out :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

lilifxt said...

oh sweet Zac he is so cute the picture with his legs open and his foot close to the cam is so funny i liked it alot
kisses and hugs to the boys

Amel said...

He's SOOOO CUTTTEEEEEE!!! I also can't believe my eyes when looking at his pose with legs wide open, but seemingly feeling comfy sitting there ha ha ha....

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan, My son also cannot sit still in the car seat. Short distance ok. Long distance my wife has to distract him with toys and talk to him. Your son like 'High 5' too! wow! seems like lots of kids like them.

BTW how do you mount a portable dvd player in the car backseat? do you need to buy any special mounting device or it came with the DVD player? Sounds like a good idea. Cheers!

MakeTraffic

J@n!ce said...

Lili : His legs appear so BIG in front of the camera. haha :D

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Amel : I think he was feeling comfy cos he was in that position throught the 15 mins journey... what a cute boy :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

MT : For my case, I sat beside him & hold on to the portable DVD player for him to watch. I've seen others with the screen mounted esp in those SUV. Heard everything cost S$1K +... very ex :(

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute. Ya, kids grow so quickly. :)

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan, yah! sounds expensive. BTW, thanks for the idea of playing video in the car. I have a PSP and would like to also play video for my son to watch. Thanks. Cheers!

MakeTraffic

J@n!ce said...

Judy : I missed those days taking care of Zac myself :):)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Mariuca said...

Nice memory of Zac! He's such a big boy now, wonder why he didn't like the car seat. How abt Amos, did he have a problem with it too? ;)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

That boy got the makings of a future gymnasts la Janice ... LOL!

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Both my kids doesn't like to be strap by the belt. it was much coaxing & explanation to Zac that he could accept it now :)

Amos also refused to sit on car seat. He want to sit without it like an adult...notti boy !!

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Amel said...

Yeah, you've got two VERY CUTE and precious boys! ;-D

Blur Ting said...

He he, so cute!! Yah, it can be quite difficult getting them to sit in there when they're younger.

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Thanks. They are at the cutest at this age. After that, I heard from my friends that they hardly take pics of their kids anymore.... haha :D

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

J@n!ce said...

Blur Ting : Yes, it was such a battle back then... haha :D

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Amel said...

HA HA HA HA...Really? Is that true? I've never heard such a thing before. Interesting! ;-D

J@n!ce said...

Amel : haha... how cool :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

emilayusof said...

Hi Janice! Such precious photos! That must be the most comfortable seating position for him!

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Zac's just too funny. I show him the pic just now.... he told me that's Amos... LOL :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape