Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-02-11

A dog that loves the water ...

Its really a rare opportunity to catch a dog running into the water..
I just witness one recently at East Coast Park on a hot afternoon.



This is the dog's owner. An eurasian couple and their obedient dog lazing under the benches after a cool bath...


The man even ask the dog over so that Amos could have a closer look at it. See, the dog is really man's best friend.... really very obedient :)


26 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

He he Janice and her love for the beach! Amos wasn't afraid of the doggie huh? ;)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Damn, those pictures remind me that I still haven't gone and looked for a dog yet.

And I cant even remember the last time I went to a beach ... LOL!

Amel said...

AWWWW...CUTE Amos...and a clever dog indeed. ;-D

LadyJava said...

Ohh such a cute doggy Jan and so good that your boy aint afraid of it! Ohhh and I also miss East Coast Beach... been a while since I've been there... the last being in 2005 and so much has changed!!!

Juliana said...

In here also. Dog is part of family. People loves their dog like they love their children

Anonymous said...

nice shots janice. the dog is very cute

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Both the boys are not afraid. That is really a very big dog but seems no harm, so I dare to stand near to near the photo... hehe... ;)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : You intend to have a dog at home? Good for you :)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : What a fun day at the beach ! :)

J@n!ce said...

LJ : Wah its been a long time since you last visited ECP. Indeed changes have been made, there are more shops & I love eating at the food centre there ;)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Indeed the dog is man's best friend I can see how pple love their dog like they own children :)

Cheers to the animal lovers :)

J@n!ce said...

Francine : This was the first time I see a big dog running into the water to have some splash time of its own. I thought they were nice shots too on a hot weekend afternoon :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! what a coincidence, I also met a dog who loves the water... see this http://kegler747.blogspot.com/2008/01/aquadog-in-panglao.html

chartao said...

haha.. weather too hot. even the dog need to cool itself down in the sea!

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Agnes said...

hi, that dog is cute. I love dog!

Trinity said...

When I was in Singapore, Mr. Fong suggested me to go to East Coast Park, but we didn't have time to visit there. Look like it is a great place to bring the children!

Hope we can go there again and spend more days to explore all Singapore fun places! Will wait until Cliff a little bigger :-)

The Bimbo said...

So cute!!! and the couple's so friendly haha :)

Heart of Rachel said...

How nice! I rarely see a dog so enthusiastic to have a splash in the water. Amos must have been thrilled to meet the cool dog.

Trix said...

Hi Janice,lovely pictures...the beach looks so cool there...so different from the heat over here.I am jealous,lol.The dog looks so cool,he is clever,he doesnt want to get to hot!Hope your day is good,Janice ?

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : That's really a coincidence. Great friends think alike huh? ;p

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : Yes, doggie also know how to keep himself cool & refreshing... ;)

J@n!ce said...

Agnes : Its a huge dog, so much bigger in size than Amos... WOW !! :D

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Yes, if you happen to bring the 2 boys here again. Can visit ECP :)

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : Eurasian are usually very warm & friendly. They even offer a piece of their bread (the breakfast) to Amos to feed the dog. ;)

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Its really an eye opener to me. I bet the boys are thrilled too :)

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : Thanks, its actually a very hot afternoon but cant really see from the photo. We are sweating all over :)

We are all fine over here, except that Amos is coughing very badly now & I'm having a sore eyes :(

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape