Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-02-18

McDonald's Breakfast for the boys

Just felt like getting McDonald's breakfast for the boys over the weekends.
They have been good boys for the past weeks. Getting ready for school, shower, meal time and sleeping early.... Not forgeting always bringing laughter and hugging my parents and MIL when visiting them.

I was so surprised that the delivery took only 15 mins to arrive from the time I hang up the phone. Usually I have to wait nearly 45 mins.


The Big Breakfast for Zac and the Hotcakes for Amos.

Zac was starving. Can you imagine he could finish all his meal? Amos was more of playing with the hotcake than eating. You could see that he cannot even sit still... LOL... :D

Ended up, I have to forgo my lunch cos I had a really heavy breakfast from Amos' leftover and my own Sausage McMuffin with Egg *burp* ..... haha :D


41 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Adrian said...

Janice! You're making me very hungry!! :):) I like their breakfast too but only have it occasionally!

Extra lollipops for the boys being good too!!

Cheers Janice! :)

WaterLearner said...

Wow .. What a happy sumptuous meal. You are a good mom to create a difference for them once in a while.

Have a Great Week Ahead!!

Anonymous said...

Long time I din have McD for breakfast lol

RW said...

I eat to much McDonalds lol! Looks like you all had a good breakfast! :D

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : I had too much fastfood when I'm preggie. That's one of the food that I can take it w/o puking then. You can imagine how much weight I put on then... tsk tsk... :(

Thanks for the lollipop :)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Yes, I like to give them surprises at times :)

J@n!ce said...

Keeyit : I'm just a loyal Mcdonald's fan :)

J@n!ce said...

Roger : I think I had too much too. I'm trying to cut down on the trans fat :)

kegler747 said...

I also love the big breakfast at McDonald's... 45 mins? that's so long. Here in Manila if your order took more than 30mins. they will give you a discount voucher for your next delivery :)

Trix said...

Hi Janice,I actually came over to share my breakfast with the boys,lol...in fact,I am eating pancakes right now with syrup over them! Am I naughty?? Yes...and going to be getting fatter if I dont do my excercises,lol.Listen,the foodies you got for them looks yummy...although your son wants to go out and play! At least he has a willing mommy to finish the breakfast for him! :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : That's so cool, I hope they could implement it over at Singapore :)

45 mins is not the longest wait. I waited for 1hr 15mins before & when the delivery arrived, it was incomplete !! *fainted*

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : I prefer pancake with butter.... really sinful :)

I need to exercise too. Have been feasting throughout this CNY... tsk tsk... :)

Mariuca said...

Mmmm..yummy! MC D's usually takes 45 minutes to arrive for me too, so 15 mins is like wow! :)

Juliana said...

wow....MC D for breakfast hi hi hi hi...and the delivery was so fast :D

Anonymous said...

oohh i love mcD breakfast!!! yum yumm... must treat myself one soon too :)

JK said...

Janice, we can't find pancakes in McD Malaysia. Sad! My kids would love that.

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

Taking Mc Donald for breakfast! That's really a heavy breakfast. Parent normally full because we take all the leftover :)

Blessings to you and your family.

Unknown said...

Yummy, looks good. Especially the pancakes.

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : That's why... I was totally shocked that day. It was a delight :)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : How nice to kick start a day with the boy's favourite fast food :)

J@n!ce said...

Fluffy : Thanks for your visit :)

J@n!ce said...

Jo-N : Is that true? I haven't got a chance to have McD breakfast over at your side. I think the menu differ over the countries :)

J@n!ce said...

Sam : Parents usually will have to eat the leftovers. I think I'm kinda used to it :)

J@n!ce said...

Lian : I bet your kiddos will love it too :)

Blur Ting said...

Here's a lollipop for your good boys!

Oh, those are my kids' fav b'fast food too but they don't eat it too frequently. Only trouble is, I end up eating the muffin from the big b'fast meal all the time cos they don't like the taste. actually it took me a while to get used to the taste and smell too. :-P

J@n!ce said...

Blur : My boys doesn't like the muffin too. Its too hard for them :)

chartao said...

long time didn't have McDonald's Big Breakfast!!

my favorite is Sausage McMuffin with Egg!!!

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : You have the same taste as me. I always order that :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

I haven't had McD's breakfast in a long time and your post is making me hungry and craving for it right now, especially since I haven't had lunch yet! LOL!

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Faster go grab your lunch later gastric ah.... :)

Trinity said...

Hi Janice... wah I should check Mc. D if there's breakfast like that here.. :-) btw, I am 35.. LOL... you?

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Errr...I will tell u privately :)

Anonymous said...

do you mean that Macs delivers? if so..cool....! looks good... i want mac for breakfast too!

J@n!ce said...

Jyankee : That's rite, Mc Delivery :)

Bobby Revell said...

I usually eat around 10-15 big pancakes...haha, preferably with several glasses of milk!

Heart of Rachel said...

I'm fond of McDonald's breakfast too. I love their pancakes and hash browns. Glad Zac and Amos enjoyed their meals.

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

can't help but notice...seems like Amos lost weight...must be because he's grown taller?

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : I'm a big fan & so are my kiddos :)

J@n!ce said...

Girlie : I think he has grown taller & makes him slimmer. He still drinks a lot of milk though unlike Zac :)

darlene said...

i love Micky "d"s Breakfast....yet they DO NOT DELIVER here!!...what the heck?....lol

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : That's interesting... hope they will bring it over :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape