Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-02-15

The loving brothers on the 1st day of CNY

Took some really tenderly sweet moments of the loving brothers on the first day of CNY...





Did they melt your heart? :):):)

53 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Chinneeq said...

the brothers really look alike la, Janice :p

Unknown said...

Really melt my heart! So lovey dovey.

Trix said...

They do melt my heart ,as always.Looks like they are so happy to be together and having fun with each other.They are so adorable! Happy Valentines..belated now..to you and yours:)

Lee said...

Hi Janice, noticed your callsign at Agnes, and can never resist a pretty lady, so popped in here.
You sure have cute boys.
Reminds me a a contractor I knew, not very good in his English.
When I asked him how many children he has?
He replied, "ohh, I have two sons, both boys".
Happy Valentine to you, a very pretty lady.
Janice, hold a bouquet of 12 red roses infront of your mirror, you'll see 13 roses.
Have a nice day, Janice, best regards, Lee.

kegler747 said...

Picture perfect! They're so cute... I wish I had a brother too :) I only got 1 sister and I'm the eldest.

WaterLearner said...

You have brought them up well. They really are a pair of loving brothers.

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : You think the look alike? But many pple say they look different wor ;p

J@n!ce said...

Lian : I just love their innocent caring looks :)

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : Thanks, hope your V day is well spent with your loved ones too :)

J@n!ce said...

U Lee : Thanks for coming over from Agnes. Thanks for your words :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : I hope to have one girl & one boy actually. But looking at my cute boys. I think I'm satisfied with 2 boys too :)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Thanks. I bet you can do it too :)

RW said...

The boys are really growing fast Janice!! Happy Valentines Day to you!! Thanks for the sweet comments you left me! Hope you & your boys have a awesome weekend!! :D

LadyJava said...

Quick someone put me in the freezer.. LJ melting away.... aww both your boys are so handsome Janice and so loving...I love the pictures!!

J@n!ce said...

Roger : Thanks. Enjoy your weekends ahead too :)

J@n!ce said...

LJ : haha...don't catch a cold in the freezer. So cute lah you... !!

Thanks for your kind words :)

daphne said...

oh janice! the boys look so sweet together!! have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

oh yes...they certainly have melted my heart with their love for each other... you are a wonderful mommy to have such wonderful kids ;)

Unknown said...

Awwwww. those two boys are just simply so adorable! :) Side track abit, I saw the pineapple decoration (Jelly in disguise) in NTUC too! Haha!

Anyway, we didnt gamble on CNY because there were some who are still learning. Plus, I didnt get to play much as zach keep coming over and disturb me! Haha! HAHAPPPPPY NEW YEAR! You had flowers for Valentine's! :)

J@n!ce said...

Daphne : Thanks, they are really cheeky & adorable minus the mischevious & crying moments... hehe ;p

J@n!ce said...

Pauline : Thanks. You are a great mummy too. All your love for your little Tim & Joyce I can see for being a SAHM :)

J@n!ce said...

Kexin : I only see it at NTUC after I saw it at my MIL's house. It cost S$4.60, quite reasonable lah. I can understand that you can enjoy much having to take care of you little Zach. How's your V day with your little prince, Zach? :)

Mariuca said...

He he he, my fave is def pic number 1, both boys are smiling so cutely! :):):)

JK said...

They do melt my heart. They are so loving! Must let my boys see this.

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

yes, of coz! they are so sweet & loving! and handsome! boy, i missed seeing their pics. Please buy them lolli for me, will ya! ;)

yeah, i am staying at my new home already but there's no internet connection yet. so, it's kinda hard for me to blog now. but don't worry, i'll visit you ladies whenever i can. :) *HUGZ*

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I love the one that Zac put his hands over Amos :)

J@n!ce said...

jo-N : haha... so what did you boys say? :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : So you can only blog & comment when in ... ermmm.. office? Will wait for you to be 100% back. Thanks for coming over :)

Enjoy your weekend with Martin :)

Juliana said...

ow...they are SO sweet, Janice :D

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Janice! Thanks for sharing these adorable photos of Zac and Amos.

bokjae said...

Congrats to you and hubby! Kids reflect on their parents! I strongly believe this! Keep up the good work! One day nominate you for Super Mom Blogger!

Amel said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...DEFINITELY melted my heart!!! One of them reminded me of a pic of me kissing my brother's cheek on my...8th birthday if I'm not mistaken. Or was it 7th? Unfortunately I didn't bring it here he he he...

Have a FAB weekend with your family! ;-D

Anonymous said...

Yes, what sweet photos. You know, nothing delights a mother more than to see her children getting along so well! What a blessing.

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : When are you getting a companion for your little Jason? ;)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Nice to know that you & your bro are so close when younger. I bet you must be missing him now you are so far away? :)

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : You're welcome. Its my pleasure to share with all of you :)

J@n!ce said...

Bokjae : Thanks for your kind words. I'm flattered :)

J@n!ce said...

Judy : That's so true. I hope they could remain so loving for life :)

Anonymous said...

wow! gd to see that they r close to each other..i see them wanna cubit them ler

J@n!ce said...

Wen : haha...:)

FL Sam said...

They are so cute and loving. You must be so happy seeing them behaving so well. :)

Mizohican said...

I spy some really smooth-talking comments above :-) ooooh lucky you *GRIN* :)

Your boys are as cute as ever Janice. Hope you had an amazing V'day.

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : Definitely ;)

J@n!ce said...

Sandman : Nice to see you here. Glad that you still rem my boys :)

Anonymous said...

They most definitely did melt my heart!!! Happy CNY & belated Valentine's day!

Anonymous said...

they certainly do..and they're not even mine!!! LOL...glad your CNY went well and Happy V day to you too!

J@n!ce said...

Erisha : Thanks. Happy CNY & Belated V day to you :)

J@n!ce said...

Jyankee : LOL .... thanks :)

coolingstar9 said...

Hi, two little cute and lovely kids. I wish you happy new year.

J@n!ce said...

Coolingstar9 : Hi, thanks for coming over :)

Trinity said...

whoaaaa... so cute and sweet.. boys can be so sweet as well ya? hahah

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : haha... did they melt your heart? :)

darlene said...

these pictures are amazing...and YES...they did melt my heart!!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape