Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-02-13

Pineapple Decoration?


My mother-in-law bought the above pineapple from NTUC.
At first glance, I thought it was just a normal decoration for the Chinese New Year.

Later did I realized that they are individual jelly for the kids.... so cute & creative :)


The 2 boys just love them, taking one after another until.....nearly half of the pineapple were GONE !! wahahahaha :D


27 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

WaterLearner said...

I want one jelly too!!! Pineapple flavour?

WaterLearner said...

I want one jelly too!!! Pineapple flavour?

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Whoa, that is creative, I also thought it was a CNY decor ... hehehe ... Looks like the boys enjoyed it, ya?

Anonymous said...

Top part can eat onot? :P

kegler747 said...

Hahaha! at first glance I thought its made out of golf balls :)

Sweet Jasmine said...

hi.janice..just swing by first time fr.blog hopping....yr two cute little boys reminds me of bringing up my two boys ..who r quite grown up now...

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Good qns, I'm not sure cos I did not even try it... haha :D

J@n!ce said...

Nick : They just love it :)

J@n!ce said...

MW : LOL... top part is fake plastic grass, cannot be eaten ;p

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : It does resembles a bit of golf balls. You're so imaginative ;)

J@n!ce said...

Sweet Jasmine : Welcome to my humble blog :)

Juliana said...

Looks delicious hmmm...

The Bimbo said...

The jelly is so cool! nice decorative item and I'm sure it was delicious!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Sweet snacks are kids favourite ;)

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : I think so else the boys will not keep coming back to the table to take more... LOL :)

Happy Valentine's Day to you too :)

Amel said...

That's SO COOL indeed!!!! ;-D

Anonymous said...

Cute pineapple. Kids love sweets :)
Happy Valentine Day, Janice

J@n!ce said...

Amel : That goes to say how creative pdt design is now... :)

J@n!ce said...

Nyumix : Yes, kiddos just love sweet stuff :)

Happy Valentine Day to you.

Btw, wanna tell you that I let the turtle out for a stroll just now.... it can crawl really fast :)

Anonymous said...

wow, somethingdiff. wonder if i can get it here in KL..

J@n!ce said...

Wen : I din know there is such a thing until my MIL purchased it. But after that, I saw it at a few places here selling it. Not too sure about KL though ;p

Blur Ting said...

The first time I saw it, I found it so interesting too. Such a clever idea right?

J@n!ce said...

Blur : That's rite :)

Amel said...

Indeed. They are really clever...in order to sell "regular" snack they use very interesting packaging he he...

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Indeed :)

Heart of Rachel said...

How nice, a perfect decor piece that you can eat too.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : How great to have a 2-in-1 decor :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape