Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-04-21

An indoor playground



The boys just love to play the slide at the playground, however, now that both are attending classes they are spending lesser time at the outdoor. I created an indoor slide recently using the newly purchased mattress for Zac. I tilted it at an angle against my king size bed. Viola !! An indoor slide.... how entertaining for the boys... :)


30 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

so smart of mummy ! :)

Anonymous said...

my kids also do that with the extra matt we have in our room!

RW said...

Just stopping by to say hi to you and your boys Janice! :D

chartao said...

so sweet and thoughtful!

i think Amos and Zac appreciated it!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

LOL Janice, that is a great idea. No I got to go find a mattress and make one for myself .... urmmm ... I mean my kids ... hehehe!

LZmommy said...

Hahaha... It is a great idea! When I read the header from my blog, I thought you went to a new playground :)

kegler747 said...

These pictures bring back memories. Me and my sister would also slide in our mattress :) I never thought of that again until now. That was fun decades ago, hehehe

J@n!ce said...

Ling : hehe, no choice... got to think of fun stuff to keep the boys occupied :)

J@n!ce said...

Wen : Back at my home, I had a little bit of problem on the slide cos the mattress kept sliding down. I guess my boys are too rough... haha :D

J@n!ce said...

Roger : Thanks for your warm regards & dropping over ;p

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : Now ah... they want to play this slide every night ;)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : haha... :D

J@n!ce said...

Jane : We went to a new OUTDOOR playground last weekend. It was really warm, everyone was tired & sweating ;)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : How great my post brings back memories of you & your sis when younger ;p

Mariuca said...

He he so creative la u woman! The boys are having a blast I bet! ;)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Got to constantly think of new entertainment for them. haha :D

Juliana said...

AHHH...same with Jason. He also play like that at guest's room :D He start learn that play when we wait at Changi airport and he played at children playground inside Changi airport ^_^

If you have time...look my post today. Thanks.

WaterLearner said...

Creativity at its peak! Happy Week Ahead!

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Will be over yours :)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Happy week to you too :)

Adrian said...

Janice!! That is so creative!! What a great idea to have an indoor slide using a mattress and best of all it's safe!! It's really a problem trying to keep the kids entertained isn't it? I know...my daughter wants to play all the time too!!

Cheers!! :)

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : Oh yes, they just want to play all the time. Sometimes really running out of ideas where to bring them :)

Chinneeq said...

hehe...like that also can? kids are creative...they can just play with anything in the house, be it a paper box or the laundry basket. They think it is as much fun as those indoor playgroup that we bring them to.

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : haha, Zac took a beach pail & placed it over his head & told me that's his "helmet"... they are really imaginative :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

jan, u've reminded me of my childhood. My siblings & i used to play slide the same way. lolz. it was fun! :) Im glad children nowadays are still playing the same way at home. haha..

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Yes, they are enjoying themselves as much fun as playing outdoor :)

Amel said...

Such a creative pretty mommy!!! ;-D AND SEXY, too HE HE HE HE HE...

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Thanks. *blush*

Health Freak Mommy said...

Wow, your Oreo cheesecake looks yummy! I'm drooling already!

Heart of Rachel said...

Oh, how considerate of you. I'm sure they love you more for that sweet gesture.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape