Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-04-10

Golden Nuggets from Amos... haha...

Yesterday, I wrote about Amos & his toilet affair....!! ;p

I am so excited this morning cos I finally see what I've been waiting for. Its like striking 4D for me.
I got 2 "little golden nuggets" from Amos.... wahahahaha :D

(Top) Picture of Amos' poo (opppssie... excuse me !!) inside the toilet bowl.

He was so eager to flush it off but I just had to grab my camera to capture this precious moment... LOL :D
It was a great achievement for him and so I will be awarding him a STAR for that. Will talk about this STAR in my next post :)

31 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
^^TeReNcE^^ said...

ya lorz.. my parents also said that they are 元宝。。 They always welcome visitors to relieve at our home.. +___+ faint..

J@n!ce said...

Terrence : You have interesting parents who welcome pple to their home to relieve... haha :D

Juliana said...

cute cup :D I have videos when i was in jakarta at my blog. if you have time...

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Its actually the toilet bowl... wahahaha... nice video of Jason. Trimming the kiddos hair is really another battle rite? How cool pple invented those stationary cars for kids to play with & videos of cartoon to watch :)

Mariuca said...

Hi Amos! I came to see ur "golden nuggets" but now I wish I hadn't he he he...

Jan, good job for giving Amos the star! Maybe he'll produce more golden nuggets now lolz! :):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : haha....its just so fun seeing them achievement different milestone during their development :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Now, that's something I don't see on blogs everyday. :)

Good job to Amos.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : haha... opppssie ;p

Anonymous said...

yiii....congratulations to u n amos!!!

J@n!ce said...

Wen : Thanks.... YAY :)

Unknown said...

Can't imagine what Amos will say when he's a teenager and he finds out that he's got poo-poo floating in cyberspace. Hahahah.

Blur Ting said...

I know your joy as a mother.Being a mother of young children, every milestone in their development is a reason to celebrate!

kegler747 said...

This is embarrassing to Amos. Pity him because he can't yet complain about his mommy :)

J@n!ce said...

Lian : haha... he has actually seen it ;p

J@n!ce said...

Blur : That's so true. Cheers to our kiddos ;)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : wahahahaha.... he won't complain, he will be grateful to me in future. I doubt not many of the parents will capture such photos. I hope my mum had done so for me.... kekeke... ;p

Trinity said...

Janice!!!!

don't you ever do this again!!! hahahahaha... so ewwwwwwwwwwww.... kekekekek..

whua hahahahaha... Juliana said it's a cute cup!! hahahahaha...

I think I have to make one of mine and show it to Juliana.. haha wonder what will she say about that.. hahaha... and show it to you to get even ya! kekeke

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Two strawberry lollipops for Amos!! Great job, boy! Aunty Jean is so proud of you. Chloe girl is still pooing in her diaper. She's gonna be 2 yrs old this coming may. Hopefully she'll soon be able to poo in the toilet like you! :)

Jan, i can almost feel yr excitement! I know how it must hv felt. We all are so eager to see Chloe poo by her own. Hopefully, i'll be able to capture it for your viewing, huh! :)

J@n!ce said...

Trin : wahahahaha. Juliana so funny... don't tell me she really thought it was a cup with golden nugget *faint*

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Thanks for the strawberry lollipop for Amos. I bet you must be waiting for that day to see Chloe poo in the toilet bowl too. Cant wait to see her golden nuggets too.... hahaha ;D

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

you are funny Janice!

well if that is quite an achievement for Amos, then it deserves a post!

J@n!ce said...

Girlie : Definitely a great achievement for him. YAY !! :)

WaterLearner said...

Way to go. One big step to manhood huh :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I remembered my kids when they were that young. Also among their achievements.

I stumbled upon a good business site I want to share with you the Young Entrepreneur Society from the www.YoungEntrepreneurSociety.com. A great documentary about successful entrepreneurs.

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Hurray !! ;)

J@n!ce said...

Kovit : Hi, thanks for your words :)

Bobby Revell said...

Oh Janice...I had a handful of chocolate covered peanuts in my hand as I read this...EWWWWW...hahahaha:)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : haha... :)

emilayusof said...

Ewww Janice, gross!! I wish I hadn't seen this!

J@n!ce said...

Emila : haha.... *fainted*

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape