Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-04-14

Red + Blue = Purple



This is how I show Zac that we can get Purple color by mixing red & blue.
How fun to learn the color combination through simple painting like that. Its a messy task but so long as the boy enjoys ... ... ;)

20 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Juliana said...

in time, Jason will also learn painting like Zac :D

chartao said...

black + white = gray!!

more combination i also forget...

need to crack my brains. like that can develop creative minds and save on poster colors! ;)

Mariuca said...

Blue + yellow - Green! :)

Good to see Zac having some messy fun there Janice! Happy Monday to you dearie! :)

Heart of Rachel said...

That's fun. I remember Yohan learning to mix colors in school. Painting is a fun and great activity.

LZmommy said...

Now you made me feel guilty :) I have not done any art with them for a while.. I better not let them see this! Hehe!

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : That's right, its fun but messy after that :)

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : haha, your color combination reminds of some of my hair color... they are turning grey... sigh... haha ;p

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Red + White = Pink.... hehe... how magical. Have a good week :)

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Yes, most kids just love painting & drawing... ;)

J@n!ce said...

Jane : haha... actually I hardly do arts with them too. It can get really messy after that :(

eastcoastlife said...

Dearest Friend,
Get yourself listed on http://millionbloglist.com/index.php?title=Main_Page!

I have to tell my other friends, will come back to comment on your post. Sorry, I hope you don't think I'm spamming. hehe.....

Good thing must share.

Sunshinelene said...

wwow..he is learning quick. heis growing pretty quick too.

btw jan, tagged u with ww linky love here:
http://midlifedancing.blogspot.com/2008/04/world-wide-linky-love.html

happy tagging.

J@n!ce said...

ECL : Thanks, will check it out :)

J@n!ce said...

SS4L : Thanks but I wasn't able to enter your blog.

Juliana said...

Hi Janice,

If you have time, check out my post today,At my brother‘s wedding day, thanks.

WaterLearner said...

You are one great mom. To teach them by experimenting. It will let them learn in a more fun way and they will remember better!

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Cute Jason & nice pic of the wedding :)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : They will be more keen to learn when they could have some hands on & experimenting... :)

A Mature Student said...

Good one but do they not learn this at school?

J@n!ce said...

Judy : Not yet I think :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape