Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-04-01

Mama, HaPPy BiRtHDaY to YOU !!

Its my mama's birthday today.
I want to wish her a HaPPy BiRtHdAy first before my brother ... ... (I sure know how to win her heart right? hehehe...)
I had a hard time blowing this balloon for her. Hope she likes it. YAY !! :D:D:D:D


Thanks to Trinity for creating a lovely birthday post for me. You are so thoughtful & sweet :)
Such a lovely palace, pot of gold & sparkling jewellery... how I wish they are all for real... hehehehe ;p

Thanks to Marzie, the kitty perfume lady, had dedicated a birthday song to me over at her lovely pinkish blog. Hope it doesn't take up too much of your time despite so busy "fighting war" over at FB.... muackkkkkssss :)




57 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Heart of Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Janice!

Wishing you a package of happiness ...

best of health
great times
fun moments
wonderful opportunities
sweet surprises

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Thanks for coming here first & your bundle of wishes for me!!
I hope I could have all of them fulfilled ... muackkkksss :D

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JANICE!!! **HUGZZ* :) have a blessed day!

The Bimbo said...

Whee! Happy Birthday Janice! I hope you have a great year waiting for you!!!

LZmommy said...

Happy Birthday Janice!

Have a wonderful day and may your wishes come true :)

J@n!ce said...

Pauline : Thanks dearie :)

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : I hope so too, thanks for your regards :)

J@n!ce said...

Lzmommy : Thanks :)

Mariuca said...

Hello Janice!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear Jan! May this be the best birthday for you and hope u have loads of fun on ur special day! Love and hugs and kisses from me, B and the kitties! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Wow.... you've got all your family to send hugs n kisses.... THANKS :):):)

FL Sam said...

Happy Birthday. Have a nice day and all your wishes come true. :)

kegler747 said...

(Maestro!) Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthdaaaaay Jaaaaaaniiiiiice!

Bobby Revell said...

Happy Birthday Janice!!!! I hope this is your best year EVER!!!!:)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Wishing you many more happy moments.

Trinity said...

heeeeiiiiiiiii!!!!! is your birthday today?!!! Really?!

Happy birthday Janice!!! Lots and lots and lots of loooove for you...

hm.. actually I am saying goodbye already to my readers :-(( let's see what I can do for you... hm... will let you know when I am done ok? But for now, hugs and kisses for you!!

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

Happy Birthday Janice!

Your boys are cute, i love the idea of them blowing a birthday balloon for you.

May God continually pour out all His wonderful blessings for you not just on your birthday but for the rest of your life!

Trinity said...

Janice!! I am backkkk... with some gifts on my blog! Come come...

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Janice, Wishing you a Happy Birthday and may all your wishes come true :D

JK said...

Happy birthday Janice. May you have an enjoyable day with lots of love and wishes.

LadyJava said...

Happy birthday Janice... hope you have a wonderful day today with lots of gifts and presents!!

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : Thanks for your birthday wish for me :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Wow, a birthday song for me. Thanks, I hope I could hear it for real one day :)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Thanks, will show you pic of the dinner very soon :)

J@n!ce said...

Lian : Thanks, hope every year gets better :)

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : You are so cool, that's a good April's Fool Joke. I really thought it was real ;p

Thanks so much for the sweet birthday post for me. You are really very creative. :)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Jo-N : I'm already feeling so much love with all of your presence here. Thanks so much :)

J@n!ce said...

LJ : Thanks. I've receive one special one so far :)

chartao said...

Happy Birthday Janice!!!

how old already ah?

Old Beng said...

Happy birthday to a young and sweet mum.

mr fong said...

HAPPY BDAY, JANNNNNNNNNNNNN! Now is not Jan, now april, but HAPPY BDAY! :D Enjoy yourself ya. Hope to get to talk to u more, have a great bday...:)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Hello Janice! Happy birthday!! Hope you'll have a wonderful birthday! Enjoy yrself! :) *mmuaaks*

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Hello there, me again! just dropping by to let you know that you've been tagged!

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : Thanks.... errr... should be older than you lah !! keke ;p

J@n!ce said...

Old Beng : Awwww, thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Winston : You are full of humour. Thanks. All the best to you :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Thanks, Miss Yummilicious... will do the tag too :)

Rozella said...

Hey Janice, was just blog hopping and happy birthday!! :) Hope you have a good one! Take care!

darlene said...

Happy Birthday Janice...
hope you are having a great day with the boys!!...=)

Amel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY, Janice!!! May you always stay healthy and joyful and may God bless you with many more WONDERFUL years to come. ;-D

Trinity said...

Janice, how was it? :-) I am glad you like the gifts I sent you.. hehehe.. having birthday in blogsphere is great experience, isn't it?

Chinneeq said...

janice, i saw your birthday from trinity. she is such a nice friend, isnt she?

happy belated to you too!!

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : Thanks, saw your msg over at FB, will be over to yours to see the surprise.... hmmmmm ;p

J@n!ce said...

Amel : THHHHHank YYYOooouuuuu.... :):):):)

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : That's right. You gals really rock. Love all of you :)

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : Thanks!! Yes... Trinity is just so sweet & thoughtful :)

Jeanne said...

happy birthday, janice... wish you all the best.

J@n!ce said...

Jeanne : Thanks :)

kiasumum said...

i'm late... i'm late... happy belated birthday ya... wish u always stay beautiful and healthy too!! muack! muack!

J@n!ce said...

Fiona : Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

belated happy birthday to your mom. btw, you might want to join the giveaways my friends are hosting. it's in my latest post. see ya!

msloulou said...

Hi Janice,

Love reading & what you do with your blog. Can you add me. I will include your blog on mine &..

A HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT ONE!

msloulou
http://www.thehappyplc.blogspot.com/

Blur Ting said...

Happy Birthday Janice! May you continue to be a sexy and beautiful mummy!

J@n!ce said...

Mslou : Sure, thanks for your visit. I have added you :)

J@n!ce said...

Blur : hehe... thanks :)

NafaSg said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, JANICE!!

Here's wishing u the very best and stay sweet and young ok? Hehe! =)

RW said...

Happy Belated Birthday Janice!!!

I wish you many many more!!! :D

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape