Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-07-06

I am a RoCKiNg girl BLoGGER ...

I haven't quite get over my FIRST Power to Schmooze blogging AWARD..... when ....


Adrian - First Time Dad secretly came over to my blog & give me yet another award which I am proud to display:....






This award came at a good time. TGIF !!

THANK YOU ADRIAN :)

I am a happy girl, lady, mummy... this week.

You guys really know how to make me HaPPy, I will be even haPPier if the award is in CA$H..... *blink* *blink* ;)


Marzie also got the same award from Adrian. This girl is really an award winner. 3 award one after another. YOU ARE THE BEST !!


Here comes my nominations :


1) Erisha - Confessions of a Breathing Tote Bag Sweet little girl who is a good playmate to my 2 boys. Always bringing lollipops to them upon her visits.


2) HipnCoolMomma - Hip n Cool Momma She is an awesome mommy, from her blog title you would have figure it out. She can dance very well & brings lunch to her children everyday in school. WOOwwwWWWOOOOW ....


3) Bobo - d bImBo WiF D tWiSt I like Bobo's writing style. Her recent post on her love leaves me wondering what is happening to world now. She gets across something with her unique sense of humour.



4) Fizzy - FizzY's Accidental Blurts This young man is a PARTY go-er. His Xanga blog is WonDerfully digitized. This badge will goes well with his techno blog... hey man, you ROCKS :)

5) MW- Monkey Wong. I admire his talent in sketching those comics to put a topic across. Very funny guy ;p

All right folks, enjoy your HIP HOP.... ROCK ARoUnD the BLOGGGGGGGGGG ...........YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you so much!
This could be my first award, so happy! :P

J@n!ce said...

You are welcome :)
Enjoy you award. You are a STAR now .......YEAH !!

The Bimbo said...

yay!! THANK YOU!!!

J@n!ce said...

Bobo, I left you some work to do over the weekend....hehehe ;p

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I cant believe it. Thank you so much Janice. My 1st blogging award ever. thank you so much. and give flying kisses to amos & zac

Trix said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.I appreciate it very much.I see you were correct in saying your boys would entertain me, they sure are extremely cute!Love all the poo-bear things in your house, its adorable.I love poo-bear as well and so does my daughter of six! jesse

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

CONGARTZZ my dear! :D It's been a habit liau to stop over to your blog (and marzie's) every morning now! hehe..

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

Wow another one? and one after another huh! you're cool!

and thanks for this beautiful present...it made my day.

and yes, what a wonderful idea to be posting it on the sidebar! i guess i'll do that too, this is my 2nd, i got a thinking blogger award a couple of months back ^_^

J@n!ce said...

To All : I actually have a lot to learn from all of you. I'm a newbie blogger. I'm actually glad that people recognize me & pass the award to me. I have to thank Marzie & Adrian too. Without them, I wouldn't have been able to pass it on to you folks :)

Erisha : Thanks for always remembering my boys. They are sleeping now. I will "pass" the kisses to them when they wake up tmr.... ;)

Jesse : I left you a message at MBL.

Jean : Yes, it is my habit now too to hop over to yours & Marzie's too.

HnC Momma : Congrates on your Thinking Blogger award :)

Mariuca said...

Another congratulatory hug from me to u Janice! The pink award looks great huh?!

Jean, thanks for your daily visit. You and Jan are 2 of my fav female bloggers ;)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie, you are FINALLY here.... I have been waiting for you LEH !! ;)

Thanks. The pink really matches my blog. I am going to get the blogskin & header changed soon, hope it will look even beta with it ;p

You know what.... Emila say she can help me out u'know...? I AM SO HAPPY.

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

good morning, jan! *wink*

J@n!ce said...

good morning to you too Jean ;p

Anonymous said...

hey! That's cool!! I didnt know I am gonna be that cool! Wahahahaha... Thanks a bunch on the badgie...

Have a good saturday :)

J@n!ce said...

Fizzy, you are finally HERE ......

I'm glad you like the badge & accepted it on YOUR blog.

YOU ARE SO COOL :)

Mariuca said...

Jan, yeah!! I know, Emila will be helping you, how cool is that huh? Happy for u too, can't wait to see the new look! :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Emila is really a sweetie too, just like you. Good friends alike huh... ;p Ohhhhh, am I saying myself too *blush*

I just send the photo link to her with me & the 2 boys. I hope she gets better too, she told me she is sick!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape