Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-07-05

Test You IQ and help them cross over the river

Come over & try this... HaVe FuN ...

IQ Game is for us to test or try how smart are we and how long we take to solve the IQ problem. It is quite interesting and challenge when we start playing and any action that we taking will affect our result whether we can solve it or not. If you are interested or want to challenge your self to help me find out how to solve this IQ game, below is the IQ game & regarding how to help them to cross over the river. Click here RiverIQGame.

Below are the rules that apply for this IQ game.

Only 2 persons on the raft at a time
The father can not stay with any of the daughters without their mother’s presence
The mother can not stay with any of the sons without their father’s presence
The thief (striped shirt) can not stay with any family member if the Policeman is not there
Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft
To start click on the big blue circle on the right.
To move the people click on them.
To move the raft click on the pole on the opposite side of the river.

Hope this game will jazz up your Thurs morning.

Credit to this post goes to xfuture

8 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmm, I am still trying to figure this out.
Interesting. Thanks for sharing this game. Indeed give my head a JUMP START !!

J@n!ce said...

Tim : Hope it is jump START not jump STUCK hor.... *LOL*

Anonymous said...

hi janice, thanks for your greeting at my chatbox! i am glad to stop over at my blog during working hours. i am so stressful but your msg hv brigthen up my day a little bit. Thanks! ;)

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

wow.. this IQ qn is challenging... Let me gif u one that even a 3 year kid can ans... A truck carrying explosive material wishes to go under a bridge. It did but got stuck under the bridge as the height of the truck is the same as that of the bridge.

Now how do u get the truck out from such a sticky situation? Mind you that any small friction can cause a spark and the whole truck will ka boom!! =)

Happy solving! Maybe u can ask your son and they might know the answer! =D

J@n!ce said...

Kev, I did what you mentioned.... I asked my son....
but he say ........
that's easy .........

ASK Didi (his little brother)

Mum : hmmmmmmmmmmm

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

LOL... i solve the crossing the river IQ questions thrice.. but everytime i redo it again, I forgot how I got the answer! Argh..

Anyway for my IQ questions, the pt of me bring up that even a 3 years old can answer is to indirectly tell u that the answer is simple! Don't need to think too complicated like lifting off the bridge etc..opps.. talk too much!

J@n!ce said...

I haven't really sit down & try out the game yet, maybe I will do it this weekend. Wow... u solve it thrice :)

I din really go & ask Zac abt your qns of course. I dun think he will get what I am asking him either. I just type out to make the reply fun only.

Anonymous said...

Haha.... I hope you all enjoy this game. Take it as challenge and don't think too complex :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape