Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-07-09

Thinking Blogger & LinkLuv

Thinking Blogger

It was a blessing week for me.
I've got 3 blogging awards one after another. The recent "Thinking Blogger" award was given to me by the gorgeous bride to be, RivKaz . Her pebbles to ripples collection at Journey with Water Learner are inspirational & sometimes spiritual. My in depth thoughts of nurturing my 2 little boys could be the reason why she award it to me. Thank You RivKaz :)

So to all the bloggers out there, I would like to share this award with you too.

All of you are my "Thinking Blogger" ;)



LuvLink

My recent post "My lil Bookworm becomes Sleepy Worm" was chosen by Bobby, Revellian behind the LinkLuv that he has created. According to Bobby, "If I give you linklove, I have carefully picked a post from you that is worth reading. I have created a link directly to that post and that combined is good to show you care, it is great for your rankings and it gives other readers something they will enjoy sharing in and checking out"


From Bobby's exact words, he mentioned "I saw this post from my new friend Janice! Her cute son Amos, just a toddler is into books! I thought it was so uplifting to see and Janice obviously loves her sons (Amos and Zachary). This is another post that cheered me up".


I am glad that he has chosen this post which he thinks is a truly worthwhile post. I will try my best to also maintain this standard for excellence in my 5 picks :)


1) TheNew Parent - In his Tender Moment, it captures his heart warming dialogue with his 3 yrs old adopted daughter. Read it & you will know.


2) Sam Chan - He loves one of my post 'Why we wear wedding ring on the forth finger' . His lastest A Happy Marriage is acquired from there.


3) LFXT - Her ways to happiness & spiritual well being is a motivational post. I like this 2 lines "Never give up on anybody, miracles happen" & "Remember that overnight success usually takes 15 years"

4) Bokjae - In his Having a Thankful Heart reminds us of our Fatherly love. Learn to be appreciative & be thankful.

5) Mariuca - I 'sniffed' through this old post, The 2 of US through her Its raining awards. I felt so much warm & love from just the 2 pictures there.... her words further elaborated her life. This post touches my heart. We should learn from her & 'appreciate the finer things in life'.

21 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

Awwww thank you dear dear Janice! I'm glad u enjoyed that short & sweet post of mine. I just felt like writing it one day and there you go, something from me :) I'm happy that u enjoyed the pictures too, that was taken during one of our vacations :) :) :) HUGS
Thank you for thinking of me, much Love! :)

PS. And now u know what B&B is.. LOL !!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

good choices janice! and thanks for bringing me back to marzie's old post. ;)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : What I wrote here is really what I feel after reading that post. I really feel so much warm in your family... got B & Phoebe & Benji... & the other forgotten the name.... hehehe ;p

Jean : You should faster check out & feel the warm & love....but don't stay there TOO LONG ... cos Marzie said just 'THE 2 OF US' only..... we are very BRIGHT lights to her & B.... LOL

Crazed Nitwit said...

Congrats sister. Now you have more awards too. Oh well, you are the better blogger. (for now, muahahaha). LOL.

J@n!ce said...

Janice Sis : Oh, please don't say that.... I look very highly on you. You are my idol sis ;)

Bobby Revell said...

Thank you Janice:):):)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : You are welcome :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

LOL! understood! :))

J@n!ce said...

Jean : GOOD :)

bokjae said...

Thank-you so much for the link-love, really appreciate it! See ya!

Mariuca said...

Ladies, you guys are so funny and I love u for that! Janice!! You forgot Chubbster is it? Poor thing....LOL! He's the grey one mah... But most ppl usually remember Phoebe and Benji too, poor Chubby Wubby!

J@n!ce said...

Bokjae : You are welcome. I cannot wait till tomorrow to see what surprise you are giving me which you mentioned at MBL.

Marzie : Phoebe is my favourite. Benji is easy to rem cos same name as the "You think you can dance" champion last season. Opppssss, I link him up with a kitty.... ;p
Chubbster name is difficult to rem. But I think I can REM NOW. Thanks for telling me :)

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,
Thank you very much for the link-love. I really appreciate that.

Indeed, it was your post that had given me the inspiration for the post "A Happy Marriage."

Thank you.
Best Wishes

lilifxt said...

hi janice ur new header looks amzing ...i loved it alot...that must be your logo....thx dear for that link luv im so much impressed to see that u think of me and care to read my blogs that an honor my friend ...thx for uyour appreciation to my blog ...good luck.

J@n!ce said...

Sam : Thanks for such a good writeup :)

Lili : I am glad to see your here. I was wondering how come you haven't come in today .... LOL
Thank for leaving the msg at my chatbox. You elder boy is really sociable. I hope I could bring my kids & fly over to meet your family. Amos fever is UP again. Yesterday nite was 39.3degree. I wonder what happen cos he dun have cough or running nose. I'm gg to bring him to the doc later. Thank you so much for your concern.

Anonymous said...

Hey J@nice--that is very kind and thoughtful of you to say such nice thinks about my post.

Thank you.

J@n!ce said...

New Parent : It is my pleasure to be able to give the linkliv to you. You are a great & wonderful dad :)

Anonymous said...

Hi J@nice--btw, it would be very nice to exchange links. I'll be putting yours on my blog. Thank you.

J@n!ce said...

Thank TNP, I have linked you :)

Anonymous said...

congrats on your another award!! wow ur one lucky blogger this weeks. haha. anyway, u deserve it! Great header. love it =)

J@n!ce said...

Thanks Erisha :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape