Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-07-23

My Feedburner UP & running now

Managed to subscribe successfully to feedburner ONLY yesterday. Why I say yesterday bcos I ever tried doing it abt a month ago but the website generated errors everything I load the page. So I GAVE UP. Bobby's question to me "Janice, how come you don't have a feedburner account?" led me to do the whole process once again. Glad to say, this time with success :)

This morning, I realized that I've got some readers :



Are these people who subscribe to my feed as a reader or subscribe via email? I am confuse, can someone explain what is the difference? Thanks :)

14 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

Hi Jan, my feed count for readers is constantly changing so I'm afraid you would have to wait for Bobby to come over and explain it to u! Then I can read his explanation here too he he ;)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : lol, ok.

Bobby Revell said...

edit your myblog log site settings for ur feed by adding your feedburner url=
http://feeds.feedburner.com/janiceng

log in feedburner and add feedflare the directions are on my feedburner post. Get a delicious bookmark account. Use it to book mark all your faves and all new cool stuff because it is a public bookmark to share! On my mybloglog page look at my listed feeds and check out my delicious feed (added with feedburner link splicer)

Anonymous said...

What is so good about this Feedburner thingy? Do i need one also?? :P

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : I've added the feed at MBL.
Can you tell me the link to you feedburner post. Cant find the search at your blog, only the goggle one :)

J@n!ce said...

MW : I think it is good to have. I will leave to the expert here to explain the reasoning. You know this kind of technical thingy... is really not my area. Any parenting question? LOL :)

emilayusof said...

Janice! I have just subscribed to your blog!

J@n!ce said...

Emila, thank you so much for your support. *hug* :) :)

Btw, I actually also subscribed to my blog to 'test'. The email till now still haven't arrive leh. Anybody know how long it takes to sent to us?

Anonymous said...

Just added you to my list of feeds :) I always look for the feedburner buttons on sites I like. It's so much easier to keep track of when there's something new :)

J@n!ce said...

Mike : Thank You for showing interest in my blog & I appreciate it very much *huGS******** :) :)

Anonymous said...

Sure Janice, at the top of my blog in the side bar is a gigantic orange button, click and ye shall find my feed. My url is
http://feeds.feedburner.com/Revellian
You should subscribe to all the feeds using bloglines. Get a Bloglines account! You said you have questions about feedburner, well ask away:):):)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : My feedburner thingy was resolved. I've subscribed to Bloglines quite sometimes back. How to use it? How to subscribe to the feeds? :)
I will subscribe to delicious too.

bokjae said...

Hi janice, I am subscribing to yr feed too!

J@n!ce said...

BokJae : Thank You for your subcription & interest in my blog :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape