Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-07-14

Rescuing HUG



*Click on picture to enlarge*

This is really touching !! (read the words in the picture)

have you forgotten to give that booster hug to your loved ones today?
has it been a while since you last called to check on your parents who are staying away from you.
treasure those that you love, be thankful..... give them A WARM HUG today, won't you? :)

Share with me your thoughts ....

24 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice
Thanks! This is indeed very touching!

I remember hearing from radio that hugging can lengthen our life span - do you believe that?

"A kiss without a hug is like a flower without the fragrance."

Thanks for this reminder!

Best Wishes

surjit singh said...

Very very touching.
"We are all born for love..It is the principle of existence and its only end."
Janice, I fully agree with your views.
My best wishes.

Trix said...

It shows that even the tiniest little human, who hasnt been hardened by years of living,has a strong need for contact! Its true what you say about giving our loved ones hugs.Too often, specially when people are always working or worrying, we forget that our basic need is to love and cuddle and nurture our loved ones.I shall try to be more 'cuddlesome' in future.Thanks,Janice...
Jesse

J@n!ce said...

Sam : I hope that is really true for we are so use to hugging people. I am hugging my lil boys everyday. I hope it could really lengthen my lifespan :)

Yes, I agree with you :
"A kiss without a hug is like a flower without the fragrance."

Thank you for sharing.

J@n!ce said...

Surjit : It nearly brings me to tears after reading the words from the picture.
Thanks for your views :)

Jesse : That is the reason why you are always receiving this (*hug*) from me. Hugs to you & your lovely angel :)

Unknown said...

hi janice very touching ...little embrace can make big great results ...it supports us everyday we live and we support our beloved also by embracing them....thx for that post i beleive this little twin story is a miracle
best wishes

My Trendy Tykes said...

Very touching indeed.

Thanks for posting!

Linda

Speedcat Hollydale said...

The old cat likes and agrees with this post. I hug everyone all the time! Sometimes I even hug people I do not know. When people approach me to shake my hand...I just huggem` instead :-)

Crazed Nitwit said...

Watch out for Uncle Speed up there! He's a nefarious character!

Sweet picture! I think women hug more than men. I also think hugging is back in style more now than ever!

J@n!ce said...

Lili/ Linda : Yes, it is really a miracle, so touching that I decided to post it to share with all of you :)

Uncle Speed : Your hugging is ultimate, you even hug unknown pple's hand when you should be shaking only.... LOL
Thanks for sharing :)

Janice sis : Yes & I think Asian pple is not so used to hugging last time compared to now. There I go *hug* to you & your BBB.

eastcoastlife said...

It is not our culture for Asians to go round hugging one another. But I do that with my family members. I do feel a little embarrassed when my foreign friends hug me. But the feeling is good! hahaha.....

*Hugs* to Janice and kids.

Tracy Tan said...

i've given you the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award :)

http://wahseh.blogspot.com/2007/07/rockin-girl-blogger.html

Shana said...

I'll hug my dad ,my sis and my cat today!it'll make me feel good!thanks for the reminder!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

i received this before in an email. it brings me some kind of comfort everytime i read it. Thanks for bringing that kind of comfort to me again! :)

J@n!ce said...

ECL : Yes, exactly what I mentioned earlier. We are really not very used to hugging around in our country except for our loved ones ;)

Tracy : That will be my 4th rocking girl awards. Thanks dear :)

Shana : Yes, give them a warming hug today. Lovely kitty you have there.

J@n!ce said...

Jean : It brings me much comfort too.I am glad that I am able to share this rescuing hug with all my readers here & a gentle reminder to them... the strong should help the weak. Let us all live in harmony, have peace & feel the warmth & love.

Mariuca said...

Hi Janice, this reminds me of an episode from Grey's Anatomy.

A very special hug goes out to all ur readers today! :) :) :)

bokjae said...

Sharing my wee bit here, definitely hugging is good period! We just have to be sensitive as what eastcoastlife says for as asians we are not used to hugging! do tht in the Middle East to a woman and you'll be in serious trouble! Touch is one of the Love Language and we need to express it more!

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Yes, hugs to all my readers for the good response :)

Bokjae : Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Yes,we must hug the right people... know the different countries culture else may end up behind bars ... LOL

Anonymous said...

I've just called my aunt yesterday. She's been my second mother since my mom passed away years ago.

Grate post Janice!..

Hugs to all! <_>

Anonymous said...

've just called my aunt yesterday. She's been my second mother since my mom passed away years ago.

Great post Janice!..

Hugs to all! <_>

J@n!ce said...

Mika : Sorry to hear what happen to your mum. Your aunt must be glad to receive the call from you. Good effort :)

NIHAL said...

Hi Janice :)

I'm sorry for the delay in reading this awesome post! (Streamyx totally sucks) Anyway, tears rolled down my cheek as I read this, and I recalled the earlier stages of my daughter. It's funny how God creates them ..... and I always believe there are Angels guiding them, always.

I'm in for a tear jerker come August, as we celebrate my parent's 50th Anniversary and I'm supposed to give a speech. I might just go down the stage and give them both a Big Warm Hug !!!

J@n!ce said...

Nihal : I was wondering how come you so silent, so your internet is down. I believe your parents will be proud of YOU on their anniversary :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape