Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-07-12

DaZZLiNg miniature PerFuMe CollecTion : Part 1

Thank you to those who came over to view the Sneak Preview of my collection last week.

These are for your EYES only, my loyal readers ....


the long awaited DaZZLiNg miniature PerFuMe CollecTion ....



My all time favourite, ladies should know why I LOVE these perfume..... elegant, gorgeous contouring bottles. Awesome design !! hmmmm.... :)



Versace. I love these champagne look-alike series when it is first launched years back .




Polo Ralph family. Polo sports is one of my favourite for a long time, gives a nice refreshing scent on man.



The pen like perfume is Sculpture
Lighter look-alike casing would be Roccobarocco. I was once crazy over the casing. So special ;)



JOOP!



IceBerg....WOW !!



Whose that BOSS? ... ;p



Left picture : Awesome casing of Romeo Action. Looks at its unique sculpture resemblance.

Centre picture : On the left of the Romeo Action are some test-tube series. The brown one is from Giogio Armani, well designed cover (see clearer picture below)

Right picture : On the right of the Romeo Action, Montana test-tube 3 in a casing. Very special intelligent packaging. (see clearer picture below)







Want to see somemore .... test tube series, vintage perfume.... ?
ALL will be realeased in the COMPLETE COLLECTION. To be continued .... Part II




31 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...

You sure have a fun time collecting those miniatures. They are beautiful. This is awesome. Totally unbelievable....I will be BACK !!

Anonymous said...

nice perfumes..sniff...sniff !mmm !

Mariuca said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! Janice!!! Today I got up at 12.30pm (I know, I feel bad for waking up so late!) and yours is the first blog I'm visiting.

Rushed over as soon as I saw ur message on MBL!! Finally I get to feast my eyes upon your wonderful collection dear and I LOVE IT!!

My fav is of course the Versace Jeans!!! I have all of them too, last one was Green Jeans I bought on ebay. I'm still looking for the Black Jeans though, hard to find la but that's the ultimate! :) :) Thanks for sharing woman!

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,
That's really a great collections of perfume. One day one drop from each bottle will last for sometime!

Your hubby helps you in this collection by bringing back a couple to you every time he travel overseas? :-)

Adrian said...

Janice! What a great collection! :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : You lucky one able to sleep so late. I sleep at 1am & wake up 7.30am just to get all these UP to publish. I was writing the msg out when I noticed that I've got 100 members. I cant imagine.... Really thankful to each & everyone of you.

I sure know you will be the first few to come over to see these. I already gave you a hint yest nite cos I am seeing that you 'neck' is getting longer & higher.... LOL (waited too long...)

So the black jeans is the one you are looking for huh? I don't have that too... did I dissappoint you? ;)

J@n!ce said...

Aayush/Adrian : Thank You for hopping over to take a look. I appreciate it :)

Sam : In fact, it is my hub who started the collection many many years back. We stopped buying since a few yrs back cos we are running out of place to place them. Unless happen to have free ones then just add on... LOL

Bobby Revell said...

Hi girls, I'm gonna have my own line sexy mens boxers and Revellian's Exotic Massage Oils! I need exotic bottles too! Wow I'm so excited:)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : This MBL is really wonderful. Just a click & get to have my members hopping in. COOL.

Hola... looks like Bobby is going to perform some 'live' shows for us with his new men's wear coming up. We are waiting, Bobby :)

Mizohican said...

My girl's going all Ga Ga Goo Gooo over your perfume collection :) Me, I'm just going "wow what a huge collection" :) The more I stare at the perfumes, the more I feel insecure about my masculinity. Darn! I better read some other posts of yours now! :)))

Chinneeq said...

hi Janice, its my first time here. wow...u really like to collect those miniature bottles ya....

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wow! jan! im really impressed! i thought only marzie will hv that kind of miniature collection but you too! very nice. I love all of it. I have a few too but i cannot stand it wan lar, i will use it. haha.. now left only 6 bottles only ler..

Marzie, haha.. looks like both of you can open a blog to combine both collections. ;)

J@n!ce said...

Sandman : Glad you see you here to view my gallery. You are so funny .... LOL

Mummy to Qiqi : Welcome you here. Yes, I do love them. It looks even better now that I post it here. Dazzling... ;)

Jean : I thought you knew that I got collect perfume from the preview last week? Ya loh, it is this perfume thingy that Marzie & I click off instantly ... LOL

Wuching said...

woah! thats intoxicating!

FL Sam said...

Wow. So big collections and you got To be continued Part II some more. Waiting to see more!. :)

J@n!ce said...

Wuching : I hope you are ok? LOL

Sam : Yes, please do come back, my blog is getting more & more exciting.... haha :D

Mariuca said...

Janice, of course u didn't disappoint me! The display is superb :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I think the Black jeans is difficult to get now. I should have get it the last time, didn't think of it cos got so many bottles of the jeans mah... :(
Nevermind lah, we just pain the bottle BLACK..... LOL

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I meant paint.... LOL

Leena said...

hi janice. woooow, that looks like perfume shop display. scary a lot. will be back again. cya.

lilifxt said...

hi janice wowwww what an amazing collection ...very nice ...mmmmhh i think i wanna start to make my own collection too....:) but still your collection will be the best.

J@n!ce said...

Shern's Mom : Yes, please come back again for more :)

Lili : I finally have you here. I was thinking the whole day why you haven't hop over. Thank GOD that you are just busy with your guests at home. Thank you for your compliments. My good friend, Marzie also has a huge collection. Do check out hers as well :)

Adrian said...

I like your new header! :) It's really cool! :)

Anonymous said...

Nearly fainted when I see ur collection! Amazing!

FL Sam said...

Yalor, You make suspense saja and I keep coming for next part. Look like never ending collections and coke somemore. :)

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : Real Cool header huh... they are from Emila, she is such a talent :)

MW : Dun faint... Dun faint.... wake UP..... LOL

Sam : Thanks for coming back again. Yes, got coke somemore ;p

Franco said...

Janice..take a look at Bond No. 9 from New York if you don't have one already. Great perfume!!

Franco

J@n!ce said...

Franco : Thanks, will check that out :)

Francine Ann said...

wooooowwwww!!!!!what a collection youve got janice.jezzz, im still to far to have such kind of collections.imagine, i only have 5 kinds here hehehehe. i bet you smell good all the time ha

J@n!ce said...

Francine : My hubs & I took years to build up the collection :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

grace said...

happy, i was here..very inspiring blogsite. visit my site too!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape