Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-07-09

Well Done Zachary

Zac has been attending Tumble Tots playgroup since beginning of this year. There is a "Good Bye" song where they will sing everyday after class. I still remember he was lost when the rest of the children sang the song during his first few months there. But now..................... he can sing the song very well. This is what I figure out from his singing this morning ................... Here goes the song :


Tumble Tots Good Bye Song :

Sha la la..... Sha la la ...........

Back to school yet going home

Say goodbye to teachers

Good bye to my friends


GOOD BYE....

He keeps chanting the song until I can also memorize. HahAhAha ........ :D



Zac is able to express himself more clearly nowdays. He is also slowly trying to speak in sentences rather than word by word. I think that is a great improvement consider the fact that he speaks only after 2 yrs old. I felt happy & relieved to see his little improvements. He is a charming, sweet brother to little Amos if he don't bully him............... ;)






Yesterday, he even help Amos with his shoes. His little gesture was really heart warming though he didn't managed to wear for him :) :)
Zac loves to receive encouraging words from us. He will tend to do even better if we praise him. He will feel proud & want to show us more of what he could do.... I think all kids are alike in this manner ;)

17 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...

Zac is really a charming & good looking boy !!

Crazed Nitwit said...

How sweet Zac is to help Amos! My two do not even talk to one another at 16 and 18. I think they'll eventually be friends like they were before the teen years.

Thanks for the nice comments on my blog! :)

li ann said...

aww, it's so sweet to see little korkor helping little didi hehhehe

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

*heart melting* that's so sweet of Zac. Good boy! :)

Mariuca said...

Very cute of Zac! Taking care of his lil' bro oredi *HUGS* for both your boys :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean & Marzie : Both of you check out my blog at the same time huh....Good friends think alike huh ;p

節約ママ said...

Your boys are adorable. Your son, Zac is such a good boy!!!! You are certainly doing a great job raising your boys!

Anonymous said...

Hi J--thank you for coming by my blog. Such sweet pics.

Looking forward to reading more and hearing more from you!

Unknown said...

Yes, mommy will learn many many of these kind of songs. Bet you know more songs now then when you were a kid :)
So heart warming when they help each other yeh?

Anonymous said...

Your kid very cute. :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Cool kid, at that age and he's already helping his brother ... cute.

J@n!ce said...

The new parent : I am happy to see you here. I hope you will come often cos I will be at your blog everday ;)

Lian : You are rite, now then I realize that there are so many songs that I dun get to sing when young.... sha la la ... sha la la .... OH NO, I got addicted too ;p

Nick : My Zac is really a very good boy if he dun kick up a fuss :)

J@n!ce said...

Eric : Nice to see your here ;p

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

Zac's a loving brother...love the picture you took of him helping his lil bro wear shoes

J@n!ce said...

HnC Momma : Thanks, I always have my camera readily beside me.... I don't want to miss any of the scene. My fast stop is to put up on my blog to show to you folks ;)

Trix said...

I was just taking another look at this blog of yours.Its so interesting and colourful and the slide pictures are a great idea. You come across a wonderful,strong spirited woman and mother and I am super-glad to be a friend of yours!Have a great day from Jesse

J@n!ce said...

Jesse Spice : Thank you for your compliments. I am glad that you took a 2nd look at my blog & really likes the way I have position all those stuff. I can see that you are a super mom to your gal too. I am so HAPPY to have 'met' you. Thanks to MBL :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape