Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-07-25

Mummy's Mummy..... YOU are the GREATest

I am still owing 4 tags. I will do this one first....
Arlene tagged me on 10 random facts about MY MUM. Ponder for quite a while before doing this to reveal about my mum. After much thought, I think I want to tell the world how GREAT she is :

1) My mum has 8 children : 2 boys & 6 gals. I'm the youngest.
2) She slogged through her late teens bringing up my sis & bros.
3) She likes to munch on tit-bits.
4) She prefer apple to orange.
5) She dislikes my dad's stubborness
6) She hasn't got a chance to enjoy life, all she think about is her children.
7) She calls me nearly everyday to ask my Amos & Zac. She missed them. If nothing holds up, I will visit her every weekends.
8) She is an excellent cook compared to this lazy cook (me). Regretted not learning from her during the days when we stayed together. Now, she could hardly stand & cook. *sob*
9) She is not feeling well lately. Read more from Janice's Mum
10) She insisted not getting a helper to assist in her household chores, not until recently, when she could no longer take it.

I want to tell the world how GREAT my mum is.
This is Zac & I on her 68th Birthday :) :) :)



Please share & tell us how wonderful your mum is :

1) MakeTraffic
2) EastCoastLife
3) Mama's Bag Of Tricks
4) Emila
5) The New Parent

32 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...

Miraclious mummy's mummy is indeed the name suggested with 8 children...She is such a wonderful woman :)

J@n!ce said...

Mike : Yes, she is a brave woman & a very great one :)

eastcoastlife said...

8 children! I'm embarrassed. I have only one. :P

My Mom has 3. Ok, will do this when I have the slot for it. :)

J@n!ce said...

ECL : Yeah loh, really wonder how they managed to do it. I've got only 2 & is already going all chaotic everyday ... LOL :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wah, jan! u hv so many siblings? your parents are amazing! how's ur siblings now?

J@n!ce said...

Jean : All are married & have their own families :)

Mariuca said...

Hi Janice, thanks for sharing your lovely mum with us. Now I know where u got all your lovely mummy traits from ;)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I'm not as capable as my mum leh. Having 8 kids is definitely a 'misson impossible'... LOL :)

Anonymous said...

Hey J--thank you for including me in this tag. I have one to do before this one and then I'm onto it!

8 kids?! Whew, her hands full (smile)!

J@n!ce said...

TNP : No worries, take your time.
Her feet are full too... LOL :)

Sam Chan said...

I think your mother will admire this great post about her. LOL!

Anonymous said...

yeap. i agree that your mum would be very happy. Mummies are the best. Good to hear that Zac is much better =)

NIHAL said...

Hi Janice,

The one thing here is that it's great that you get to spend time with your mom, as some of us out there would not have had the chance to do just that. That would be really sad for them.

I'm lucky like you ..... as I'm also the youngest lah!!! (I'm sure you would agree, we always get what we want from our parents, right Janice?? he he he :))

Anonymous said...

Done my round of tagging! Can i have more tags...now i sound more like my son lol. btw, i tried to post msg at your shoutbox but encountered many errors...

Unknown said...

I think the one that sticks out is the 8 kids!!! Me like you am the youngest.
Okie dokie. Will do this tag the day I don't have baby on my lap :)

J@n!ce said...

Sam Chan : I hope she can get to read this but she is neither tech savvy nor understand 'england'.... ;)

Erisha : You cleared all your papers already? Happy to see you back !! Mummies are the greatest, cheers to them !! Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Nihal : The youngest may not neccessarily get what she wants always cos my my has got 8 children. Difficult to spread that love equally. So, some may have, so don't!! Hard for people to believe (me,the youngest!!).... I am the ONLY ONE who would start to help her with the housechores the moment I came back from school without fail since 11 or 12 yrs old :) :)

J@n!ce said...

Maketraffic : You told me that you hope to have tags, I am more the willing to give you those. Got quite a couple of tags on hand & I will tag you ALL.... LOL :)
I will check out your post once I finished with the comments. See you there. Btw, sometimes the shoutbox is a bit slow to show the msg after you press 'shout' but I saw your messages. Don't worry, thanks :)


Lian : Take your time & would I be seeing another golfer pro in your post?.... LOL :)

RW said...

Sound like a wonderful mother you have Janice and she raised a great daughter! :D Have a great day!

J@n!ce said...

Roger : Thanks. My mummy is really great. She has her own beauty which I don't possess actually... :) :)

節約ママ said...

Your mom is amazing and she is so special!!!! Your mom reminds me of my grandma. My grandma had 7kids. 1 boy and 6girls and my mom is the youngest:-)

J@n!ce said...

Hipmommy : Nowdays difficult to find BIG families. Your uncle who is the only man in the family will have a great responsibility.... :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Janice for the tags and nice comments for my mum. Glad to know that Zac has recovered. Cheers! 3 cheers to all great mothers!

J@n!ce said...

MakeTraffic : You're welcome & thanks for asking about Zac. He has recovered :) :)

Anonymous said...

I read all your posts on your Mum. Sorry to hear that she has to endure the pain over so many years and I pray that she is well on the way to recover from her recent operation.

I've linked you, if that's ok. :)

J@n!ce said...

Judy : I appreciate your time to hop over & also read the posts on my mum. In fact, you are the only one so far who ever ask about her. Thank you so much for your prayers. I am deeply touched by your thoughfulness. *hug* :)

I will link you too, thanks dear :)

emilayusof said...

Janice, I just noticed my name! Will do asap!

J@n!ce said...

Emila : you so funny... ok... I wait for your post :)

emilayusof said...

Janice, ok I just finished doing this tag! Come read!

J@n!ce said...

wah... woman you super fast... I will check it out :)

Anonymous said...

We are five in our family and I am the youngest @ 22...

life is very complicated sometimes but with help of the family members life is that easy.. isn't it? my fellow Janice?... God Bless...Ü

J@n!ce said...

Juler : Hey, we are both the youngest. But you are still very young. There are pros & cons to having a BIG family. You can depend on your siblings for help both financially & physically. The toughest will be our parents, they have to show their LOVE to so many of us. My mum did a great job & she is a wonder woman :) :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape