Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-01-18

My Love & Hate ...

I've just been tagged by Bobo with the Love Hate Meme!
Here it is...

1. Janice loves to eat: Soup base food on rainy days.
2. Janice hates to eat: Meat with lots of fats
3. Janice loves to go: On vacation.
4. Janice hates to go: To the dentist.
5. Janice loves it when: She is being pampered.
6. Janice hates it when: She has to argue with people.
7. Janice loves to see: Sun-rise.
8. Janice hates to see: People talking loudly when they could have lower their voice.
9. Janice loves to hear: From people she cares about.
10. Janice hates to hear: People cracking their knuckles.

I would love to hear from these wonderful people below on what their loves and hates:
Chin Nee, Juliana RW , Jyankee, Jeslyn, Wen

35 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Blur Ting said...

Interesting answers. Funny that you hate to hear people cracking their knuckles. It never bothers me.

Keeping It Real said...

Agree on almost everything, but, like blur ting, I don't mind cracking knuckles. I'm guilty of doing it myself.

Anonymous said...

that is funny! ok i'll get mine on!

J@n!ce said...

Blur : I cant stand the sound, I'm very sensitive to it as though my front tooth are dropping. I duno why, since young its been like that....;p

J@n!ce said...

Queeny : I cant stand those very loud cracks :(

J@n!ce said...

Jyankee : Cant wait to see yours up :)

Juliana said...

Hi Janice,

thanks for tag me. But i did this tag before :D You can check :

http://julianarw.blogspot.com/2008/01/i-love-and-i-hate.html

Ops...i always do no.10, so i think you hate me hi hihi hi...

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Urmmm, I have this habit of cracking my knuckles always ... LOL!

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : ic, let me check yours ;p

J@n!ce said...

Nick : LOL, I heard the more you crack, the bone there will expand.... hehe ;p

Amel said...

AHHHH...no wonder you said that my Love/Hate meme was similar to yours he he he he...:-D

Chinneeq said...

wow....love this short one..thanks Janice for brightened up my day!

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Now you know... hehe ;p

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : You're welcome. Hope things are better at your end now :)

Mariuca said...

Who likes going to the dentist huh Jan? And expensive some more! ;)

Bobby Revell said...

My favourite part about going to the dentist is when they're drilling your teeth and the drill bit gets real hot sending agonizing pain throughout my skull...hahaha, JUST KIDDING...LOL!

Amel said...

Hi again, Jan!

Got an award for you:

You Cheer Me Up Award

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : You're be surprise, I've heard of a friend who loves going to the dentist bcos of the gorgeous looking... errr.. dentist....LOL :D

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Arghhh... the way you describe already send chills down me. That's the part that I fear most...;p

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Thanks for the award to cheer me up :)

Raghav said...

wonderful answers...
so u hate to visit dentist....i too...but if u'r dentist is u'r own brother....wht will you do???/ tht is wht i'm doing now....being his own brother & a patient...i have to visit..no other go.....
attending appointments with out missing for the past 4 days now...
still enjoying premium time with him...
take care!

J@n!ce said...

Raghav : In that case, I don't mind visiting. I think I will like to go since I know my family will not torture me. I bet you have a set of glorious crown in that case. Wow... :)

The Bimbo said...

Funnily I like going to the dentist. haha Dunno why... but I can't stand people doing the knuckle thing too.

Sweetpea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sweetpea said...

A CNY tag for you to get you into the mood :)

http://sweetpeamy.blogspot.com/2008/01/sorry-jo-n-for-sitting-on-this-meme.html

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : You must have a very clean set of crown then? So envy that you do not fear going to the dentist. I've not been to the dentist for like... at least a year now...*blush*

J@n!ce said...

Sweatpea : Thanks, really interesting :)

FL Sam said...

Oh, you dont like people crack knuckles. I do that sometimes. :)

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : I do it sometimes too but mine is not so loud. I fear the sound of those really loud ones :(

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Janice. This is interesting. It's nice to learn something new today. It's reward to watch the sunrise. I also love watching the sunset.

If you have time, I tagged you on my blog (Favorite Love Song tag)

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Thanks for the tag, my fav love song is this http://janiceng.blogspot.com/2007/12/love-of-my-life.html

Blur Ting said...

Can you stand the sound of chalk screeching across the blackboard? I cannot! It makes my teeth wanna fall out!

J@n!ce said...

Blur Ting : Oh yes, I'm scare of the sound too. We have some kind of the same fear :)

Anonymous said...

J@nice, I have another tag for you. Have a nice weekend.

J@n!ce said...

Nyumix : Thanks, let me check it out :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape