Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-01-28

A letter to heaven...

Today marked the 100th day my late brother passed away. We'll be having a prayer at the temple in the morning.

I just wonder how he is doing over at heaven? How's life there? I close my eyes & I can see him in my thoughts, he is smiling at me. I would like to think that he is much happier & peaceful now.

Brother,
I believe you are watching us from above
Would you hold our hand

Guide us along the way
I know you cant stay here for long

Just a warm gentle touch

We know you are here


You must be strong, and carry on
T
here in heaven
Beyond the door

There's peace I'm sure


You are fondly missed by us


Take Care
Cos there's no more tears in heaven

Only....
Your big warm smile !!

Your loving sister,

43 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

bokjae said...

Sorry to learn this! Our condolences!

darlene said...

beautifully written Janice, i'm sure you must miss him so very much....

The Bimbo said...

You're so right... there's aren't tears in heaven and he's watching over all of you.

Heard you weren't too well do take care ok? See the doctor is still don't recover...

Heart of Rachel said...

Thanks for sharing your heartwarming letter to your brother. I hope that he is at peace and in an eternal state of happiness.

J@n!ce said...

Bokjae : Its been 100 day now, I just cant believe it...

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : Yes, he is still deeply missed by my family.

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : Thanks. I hope he will protect all of us & guide us along the way :)

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : I believe he is cos I can see him smiling, thanks Rachel :)

Anonymous said...

very good tribute to your brother... the pain never goes away..but i do hope that it less more "manageable"...

Trinity said...

wah... you make me miss my dad in heaven too!

Adrian said...

Jan, Very Nice!! I'm sure your brother is watching and smiling over you and your family.

Take care.

chartao said...

glad to know that he's having a happier and peaceful life now! :D

WaterLearner said...

Jan,

My comments disppeared!!!

J@n!ce said...

Jyankee : He is in a better place now that's what we would like to know. May he find light to his journey there :)

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : Sorry about your dad. May he find peace & happiness in heaven too :)

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : I have a feeling he is watching. He cannot bear to leave us. So he is always by our side :)

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : Yes, he is. Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : You also lost yours here...? Arghhh... what's happening to both of our comments at each others...;)

Juliana said...

Oh i don't know about ur brother, Janice. I believe he is already happy in heaven.

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : He passed away on 21 Oct last year, before I get to know you.

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Lovely written tribute Janice. I'm sure you bro is in a better place. At least he's no longer in pain, ya?

J@n!ce said...

Nick : That's rite :)

LadyJava said...

Janice, beautifully written. I'm sure he is smiling down on all his loved ones even you think of him :-)

Mariuca said...

Hola Janice, I'm here! :)

Don't cry Janice, he'll never be truly gone from you as long as you have him in your heart always. Tale care.

Love and hugs for your dear! :)

Raghav said...

May His Soul Rest in peace!
Regards & Best Wishes to you.

May you get that strength to console his family.

My Heart felt Condolences to his family.

Amel said...

This is a very heart-warming letter, Janice!!! 100 days have passed by already...so quickly. I hope his family has been doing okay even though they must be missing him so much still!!!

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

That's a really nice letter that you are sending... You really know how to express your feeling in words.

Be strong my friend!

My Best Regards
Sam Chan

emilayusof said...

Great poem, Janice! HUgs!

Anonymous said...

oohhh janice, youre such a very lovely woman *hugs*

Anonymous said...

oohhh janice, youre such a very lovely woman *hugs*

Anonymous said...

oohhh janice, youre such a very lovely woman *hugs*

Blur Ting said...

It's very touching and beautifully written. I'm sure your brother's smiling becos he could feel the warmth and love of his family. Take care.

Blur Ting said...

It's very touching and beautifully written. I'm sure your brother's smiling becos he could feel the warmth and love of his family. Take care.

J@n!ce said...

LJ : You are right, I believe he is watching us :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : He is of course in our heart always. Thanks for your hugs & words :)

J@n!ce said...

Raghav : Thanks, its been a few month s now but the family is still saddened over it.

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Yes, 100 days past.... I just cant believe its been that long cos he is still close in our heart :)

J@n!ce said...

Sam : Thanks, those words are always in my thoughts.... so its just natural to write it down. :)

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Thanks.

J@n!ce said...

Francine : Thanks for the compliments .

J@n!ce said...

Blur : Yes, the warm & love to him is never enough :)

Jamy said...

Janice mummy,

Sorry for the late message.

Love your poem message to your late brother in heaven.

I really miss the card I made for him. I hope he will love it and stay in his spirit.

And you hot mummy, keep the card I gave you. Take it out and read it when you are unhappy sometimes. Cheers!

darlene said...

dear Janice, that is wonderfully written, i know your heart will always be heavy missing him, my thoughts are with you....

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape