Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-01-09

Wordless Wednesday : Mama, help me... I'm stuck !!


40 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Amel said...

Ohhh...this is a GREAT shot, but I hope he wasn't really stuck. I have a neighbour whose arm was stuck in between railings once...and it was SO hard to get it out he he he...poor girl!!!!

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Cheeky Amos there... he wasn't really stuck just being playful there with his cute looks... so hilarious :)

Blur Ting said...

Such a cute picture! He looks so adorable :-) I'm glad he's not stuck. My son got his head stuck on the backing of a chair when he was young and I had to unscrew the chair to get him out. So panic hor!

Anonymous said...

aiyoh, really stucked ah?

JK said...

A great photo with a perfect title.

MakeTraffic said...

Wow! very cute! I always guard against such situation though for my son. you know boys are very active. LOL.

Have a nice week ahead!

Bobby Revell said...

Oh my...did you have to call in a professional to remove him? hehehe:)

Mariuca said...

LOL!!! When u told me to see what happened to ur cutie pie, this was the last thing I expected! Love this pic, Amos looks so darn cute la!!!! :):):)

Anonymous said...

Hi J---such a sweet photo with a very high degree of Cutitude (smile)!

J@n!ce said...

Blur : Oh my, it must had been a chaotic experience with panicky you & the screaming little boy back then... *sweat*

J@n!ce said...

Wen : No lah, he wasn't stuck!!
I wouldn't have time to take pic if it really was :(

J@n!ce said...

Jo-N : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

MT : Amos just conveniently slide his head between the grill that day n lifted up his right leg. Looks like a BIG small man there... haha ;)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : It was an unaided self rescue... hehe... he reversed the action himself... LOL :D

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I heart the pic. I was telling myself that I definitely have to post this UP. It is totally adorable !! :)

J@n!ce said...

TNP : Yes, I love the Cutitude too... thanks for the new word ;p

RW said...

aww so cute maybe some soap behind the ears will get him unstuck lol! Good WW to you Janice!!

WaterLearner said...

Oh my .. must have taken quite some time to cut those grills down heh? :-)

He is such a little sweet!!

J@n!ce said...

Roger : Thanks, the cheeky boy unstuck himself in a blink ;)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : haha, nah... we didn't need SCDF's help at all :)

Anonymous said...

How cute! Such a prankster eh?

J@n!ce said...

Jyankee : Totally unbelievable !! LOL :)

kegler747 said...

1 year from now his head would no longer fit between the gates :)

Juliana said...

he he he....what an cute Amos :D

Adrian said...

Janice!! THe little guy is so cute and smart too!! I'm sure the memory will be "stuck" in your heart! :)

Raghav said...

Oh My God!
Wht were U doing Honey when Amos got stuck!......

Wonderful Snap Any Ways. I Know how tough it would be if he really got stuck....

Keep an Eye on him...This is the Age when children try to do all sort of things......

God Bless...
;)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : haha, that's rite :)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : He is my little cutie pie ;p

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : Totally unforgettable !!

J@n!ce said...

Raghav : I was going around taking pictures for the 2 of them then & snap this shot...so precious :)

nUUr said...

cute boy..seem u enjoying becoming a mama.cool.i hope my gurl will be like u in the future.:)

J@n!ce said...

Firdaus : Thanks for visiting :)

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

Hi, Janice! Quite a wordless photo which is full of emotion. You could have eliminated the title and the photo will tell you the same...
Happy New Year 2008 to you and family...

Trinity said...

waaah... so relieved to read your answer in the comment that he didn't really stuck! :-) cute Amos!

J@n!ce said...

Dodong : Happy New Year to you too :)

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : LOL !! I wouldn't have time to take pic if he really did. I would be screaming for help....;p

darlene said...

gosh if he was stuck, you would have freaked out...lol

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : That's definitely. I will scream my lungs out....!!

Sweetpea said...

u're lucky he's not REALLY stuck!

J@n!ce said...

Sweetpea : ya loh ;p

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape