Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-01-31

Mama, see....its a plane !!

Do you still remember the remote control helipcoter X'mas pressie that I bought for the boys?
We managed to get it outdoors last weekend...



See how it soared in the sky, creating a beautiful image as though a real helicopter just flew passed .... ...


Amos looking curiously & really satisfying.... hehe ;)

MISSION accomplished !!

53 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...

hehe it was a nice flying moskito heli indeed. It caught our attention while we shop around Robinsons last weekend. Two friends of mine bought it for their cousins, but they plan to play with it first. lol. Even us as adult also lovin it. Cheap and fun to play.

CK Ng said...

My nephew's birthday present of the moskito helicopter was torn apart just after a week. LOL!

Mommy Lose Weight said...

Cool stuff! Did you buy at Carrefour?

Bobby Revell said...

I always wanted a remote control helicopter!!! I would've flown it indoors and got in trouble...haha:)

Juliana said...

Your kids seem have great time :D

J@n!ce said...

Surfnux : You are rite, its cheap & fun to play with :)

J@n!ce said...

CK-ii : I think ours will soon to be too. The helip is a bit unbalanced now after countless times dropping on the floor :(

J@n!ce said...

Ling : I bought it from Kiddy Palace during a sale. It was cheaper than Metro :)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : We flew it indoor when first bought it. It kept hitting the ceiling & landed on the floor with much damage done... haha :)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : It was really fun. I'm enjoying it too :)

Anonymous said...

What a great time!
Happy Chinese New Year to you and your family!

LadyJava said...

Janice, I saw this heli over at times square yesterday... was rushed for time so did not buy it.. it looks so much fun!! btw how much ahh!!!

Daniel said...

i can imagine how happy n excited ur kids are when they see the helicopter flying ;p

J@n!ce said...

MW : Happy Lunar New Year to you too :)

J@n!ce said...

LJ : If I rem correctly, it cost about S$29 from Kiddy Palace :)

J@n!ce said...

Daniel : They were indeed thrilled :)

LadyJava said...

Janice.. that's cheap! Err.. sorry ah.. which kiddy palace...lolzz.. I want to buy for my Aggie and Smokey..hehe

Blur Ting said...

The look of wonder on a little kid's face is priceless!

BTW, YK has downloaded the music and it has been on auto replay mode all afternoon. It's stuck in my head. I bet it will be playing in my head even when I sleep tonight :-)

Blur Ting said...

The look of wonder on a little kid's face is priceless!

BTW, YK has downloaded the music and it has been on auto replay mode all afternoon. It's stuck in my head. I bet it will be playing in my head even when I sleep tonight :-)

Amel said...

AWWWWW...must've been such a FUN day for all of you, esp. the boys!!! They're SO adorable! ;-D

Anonymous said...

isnt that so satisfying? love the look on Amo's face!

J@n!ce said...

LJ : Kiddy Palace is basically a kiddy shop over here. It does sell maternity wear too :)

J@n!ce said...

Blur : LOL... YK is so cute. I bet you can memorise the music soon ;p

J@n!ce said...

Amel : An outdoor trip like that is just enjoyable for them but tiring for the adults. Looking back at those photos just reminds me that all is worthwhile :)

J@n!ce said...

Jyankee : Amos wanted more & higher... but the battery was running loooowwww.... wahahahaha :D

Mariuca said...

Amos looks totally adorable, staring up into the sky like that, great shot! :):):)

JK said...

They love the helikopter!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my looks so fun... must get one for Tim one of these days ;)

FL Sam said...

Exciting moments. I am actually looking for one too for my son. :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : His eyes followed wherever the plane flew...haha :D

J@n!ce said...

Jo-N : It just caught their attention ya ;p

J@n!ce said...

Pauline : You hub will have to fly with him cos I think its still too tough for the kids to control the plane :)

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : A lot of places are selling it. I think carefour also have :)

Min-tea said...

You've got cute kids. I saw that you linked my blog to yours. Thank you. I'll add you to my blogroll. ;)

J@n!ce said...

Min-tea : Thanks for adding me too :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Great photos! I'm glad you had fun flying the helicopter. I love Amos' look of amazement.

Yohan's uncle has something similar and he had fun flying it when we went to his place for a visit.

Sam Chan said...

Wow.. it must be real fun. FYI, I envied those people who had all the money to play this kind of expensive toy when I was a young boy. Nowadays, it has become an affordable toy.

Well, who is the one flying the helicopter - you or your boys? :-)

Blessings
Sam Chan sharing ways of learning Mandarin using his new blog

chartao said...

the look of Amos is priceless, he was amazed on how the plane can fly!!

haha!!

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : I heart that pic too. It is more fun actually looking at his amazing look... haha :D

J@n!ce said...

Sam : I can relate, during my days as a kid, I don't have the luxury to play with all those toys too....

My hubs was the one controlling the plane. I'm the photographer ;p

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : haha... I think he is surprised that his toy plane could fly that high... usually we play inside the house :)

Jeanne said...

your son looks so exciting with the plane hehehe :)

bokjae said...

You sons are so blessed! As a kid I longed for such toys but to date still never own one! haha!

Anonymous said...

It delights me to see the kids' faces light up each time the find a toy of their liking.

I want this toy as well! :P

JK said...

A tag for a pretty mummy:

http://love4kids.blogspot.com/2008/02/prettiest-mom-tag.html

J@n!ce said...

Jeanne : Definitely :)

J@n!ce said...

Bokjae : Haha, its usually the case. I never get a chance to play with all this toys when I was young too ;p

J@n!ce said...

Judy : This piece of toy is really selling like hot cake now ;)

J@n!ce said...

Jo-N : Thanks for the tag. Will do it :)

Raghav said...

hey.....happy to know tht u'r kids had gr8 time flying with the toy & also happy to know tht u were present with the kids!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! Amos is so cute looking at the toy helicopter... I have also a toy plane but now its broken because of numerous crash landings :)

J@n!ce said...

Raghav : Thanks, its a joy seeing them having so much fun :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : I think our plane is soon gonna be damaged, its been crashed many times on the ground too ;p

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape