Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-01-21

SICK... ... avalanche !!

Sorry to those who drop by recently & not getting any updates from me.

The reason is bcos...

I am SICK !!

In fact, whole family is sick :(

It started off with Amos about 2 weeks ago (fever, cough, flu), then spread to Zac (fever, cough, flu). After that, I experienced extreme headache & whole body aching. I've got gastric flu, its so torturing & feeling so weak ...

Zac had recovered but Amos is still having cough. His cough is so bad that he vomitted thrice on last Fri night. My helper became ill the next day too, possibly inhaling too much of the vomit from Amos. Hubs also feeling chills all the while, he is down too !!

They were just back from the clinic. Can you imagine the medical bill is around S$600+ for all over 2 months?

Just when I thought I'm getting better from the gastric flu, I think I'm affected by the constant coughing back at my home. My throat is getting drier & I can sense that I'm having sore throat soon...

Its not good having everyone sick at the same time. Let alone taking care of the boys when they are sick. Its worst now when the adults are also sick at the same time.

Haiz, everything is upside down over at my end now. Hope everyone can be strong & healthy once again.

Thanks to those who dropped by for their well wishes ... ...


54 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

kegler747 said...

Get well soon!!! Me too I got a cold a few days ago because of the changing weather from cool mornings to very humid afternoons :) I know everything would be fine Janice.

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Somehow I left better after hearing that from you. Thanks for your words, esp the last sentence :)

Trinity said...

Wah Janice... I am sorry to hear that... the weather is bad and here my maid is sick too... just 2 days after me...

God bless you dear, take time to rest ok...

WaterLearner said...

Take care. I just fought off a bout of flu last week too. And, whenever I have flu, my sensitive stomach would be affected as well. ** grumbles **

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : I know how it feels when your helper is sick. Be strong :)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Take care of yourself since you are busy with work & your new house now. Hugsss :)

FL Sam said...

Get well soon. Many people fall sick this days.

Me too, I went home after golf and Dhama class but feel so sick that when I reached home I dropped on to my bed and slept for 2 hours. :)

Juliana said...

oh boy, Janice. I hope you and ur family get well soon.

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : Take Care leh... you are really very sporty, still play golf :)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : Thanks for your regards :)

Mariuca said...

Get well soon woman, here's a nice bowl of hot chicken soup for u, enjoy.... :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Thanks dear, you are the sweetest.... yum yum ;)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Hey Janice, get well soon. I know how it can be when the whole family is down sick. Not a nice feeling, that's for sure ...

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Certainly. I've got problem with my broadband now, that adds on to my frustration :(

chartao said...

$600 over 2 months is a lot..

anyway, take care and get well soon, the weather not very good in the past 2 months, hope it get better now...

Bobby Revell said...

Feel better Janice...Feel better janice!!!! and of course you whole family...I hope you are all well very soon!!!!!

J@n!ce said...

Leonard : That's right, just today alone incurred another S$100+ for 3of their medical bills... haiz :(

Hope they could get better soon :)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Thank you.... from you all the way from US :)

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan, Get well soon. Hope Amos and your hubby and everyone is feeling better too!.

The reason of not getting any updates from me is also because my son is sick. He has fever and cough. I spend much of my time taking care of him. May God Heal him and Amos and yourself and everyone soon.

Meanwhile i need more rest too. Take Care.

LadyJava said...

Hi Janice.. hope everyone will recover soon.. being sick in no fun especially if everyone is sick!

Get well soon ya!!

Amel said...

Oh dear...that's crazy!!! I hope everybody'll get well soon, Janice!!!

Take care and rest!!!

Anonymous said...

gosh i hate it when the WHOLE family gets sick..we've managed to avoid that so far.... knock on wood.... get better soon!

Blur Ting said...

Oh no! Kids at this age fall sick so easily as they are building immunity but unfortunately it means the adults will get sick too. I hope you'll get your flu shot soon. CNY is the period where most number of people fall sick. Take care and get well soon.

Anonymous said...

take care and hope you get well soon

WaterLearner said...

Hey .. Feeling better now?

J@n!ce said...

MT, a lot of pple are sick recently. You have to take good care of your family too. Hugs to your little boy. It must be very stressful to you having to work & take care of him. :)

J@n!ce said...

LJ : That's so true... its no joke having everybody sick at the same time. May all of us be healed in time for the CNY ;)

J@n!ce said...

Amel : I'm really going crazy that's true.... sigh !! :(

Thanks for your well wishes :)

J@n!ce said...

Jyankee : Good for you. Keep it up. You did a good job!! :)

J@n!ce said...

Blur Ting : Thanks for your kind advise. We'll go get it done when everyone recovers eventually :)

J@n!ce said...

Keeyit : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Thanks. Can still hear coughing sounds. Amos nose is still stuck. Duno wanna let him to go school today? He has been missing school for 2 days already :(

Anonymous said...

Hi J--so sorry to hear that you all are sick. So many so sick now. Rest, and get well (smile)!

Mommy Lose Weight said...

Hope all of u are recovering now.

Themuxicbox said...

hi~

Seems like a lot of people getting sick recently, do take care

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Janice. Thank you for your message on my chat box. I'm glad that you are getting better but I feel sorry that the boys are still sick. I hope all of you will completely get well soon. Take care.

J@n!ce said...

TNP : Hi, thanks for your kind words. So nice see you here :)

J@n!ce said...

Ling : Still getting those coughing around in the house now. Not fully recovered but getting better. Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Jeslyn : Yes, u have to take care too :)

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Thanks for coming over to ask abt my family :)

MakeTraffic said...

Thanks Jan for the encouragement. yah! It is indeed a stressful and tired time. Hope everyone recovers for CNY. God Bless.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I hope you are all on the way to recovery. Take care. God bless.

J@n!ce said...

MT : May God bless your family :)

J@n!ce said...

Judy : Getting better now, thanks :)

Jackie said...

Oh dear Janice...i just heard about this.

I am so so sorry that you are are feeling so very,very bad. I hope all of you guys are better soon.

Sending my prayers for your health to return!!
Take care of yourself and know that we all love you!!
Hugs,
Jackie

J@n!ce said...

Jackie : We are on the road to recovery. Thank you for your prayers & well wishes :)

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

Hope you and your family will be well soon. I also just recovered from flu.

Take care.

Blessings
Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good.

emilayusof said...

Janice, sorry to hear that you're sick. Hope you get well soon. Take care.

Anonymous said...

I hope you and your family is better, and stay well for a long time to come... keep warm

Raghav said...

Take Care Sweet Heart! Get Well Soon.

J@n!ce said...

Anonymous : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Raghav : Thank you so much for your words. We're better now :)

Trinity said...

Janice, I guess you are okay now?

Hope so!!! *hugggsss* Now my 'sick' maid has quit... :-( I have a new one though.. very new and need to be trained.

J@n!ce said...

Trin : Much better now. Sorry that your sick maid tendered. You will be busy again to train the new maid. Take Care :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape