Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2008-01-14

Amos has grown... ...

Amos has been attending nursery school for a week now.
He is coping much better than I have expected.
These photos were taken last Fri, I brought him to school, he sat at the benches at the void deck while waiting for his class.


Zac went along too, see the 2 loving brothers? ;p


Finally the class door opened. Amos went in, took of his own shoes & placed them neatly on the shoe rack, such a smart little boy. After that, he went into the class & sat down on the mat & start to mingle with his friends. Apparently, he is the youngest in the class but he is not shy at all. He is doing fine without mummy around. My little boy has grown ... ... :)


58 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Amel said...

AWWWWW...CUTE pics and he's a SMART, independent boy indeed!!! And I LOVE the brotherly love pic he he he he...

Btw, I've just put some old pics of mine...including some class pics. Can you spot me? HE HE HE HE...

The Bimbo said...

SO adorable! It's so good that he is independent. I think every mom is afraid that her child will be too clingy and will cry too much right? So guai!!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Yeah, they do grow up pretty fast. Before you know it he'll be grown up and introducing his girlfriend to you ... hehehe

Blur Ting said...

Oh, look at him...he's still such a baby yet so independent already. Too adorable!!

WaterLearner said...

Oh .. I am sooo proud of him! Bravo!!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Love those pictures:-) Your pictures reminds me of my daughter's first day at her pre-school!

J@n!ce said...

Amel : Thanks for sharing your old pics. I think I can guess which one is you. I will reply over at yours :)

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : You are right, that's the school part which parents fear the most. I'm glad Amos is doing well !! YAY !! :)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Haha, I cant wait to see how his future gf looks like.... kekekeke ;p

J@n!ce said...

Blur : Too fun to see him enjoying his nursery class & behaving like a big boy... haha :)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Yes, Bravo to the cutie boy ;)

J@n!ce said...

HipMommy : How time flies... now looking at my little boy's pic reminds you of the days of your gal's school days :)

FL Sam said...

The two of them are so loving. The 2nd picture is really nice. :)

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : I'm so touched by Zac's warming gesture too. He just do the post automatically :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute.. brothers...forever!
Btw, regarding your turtle, it is not really easy to know about the gender when they are still small.When they are more mature maybe you can try to see if it is male or female. Your turtle is Brazilian turtle, when they grown old, they will change the color too. Not green anymore like now which is so cute. You will see.. :)

Francine Ann said...

youre kids are very cute really. i bet theyre smart and intelligent kids as well like their mom :-) *muah*

bokjae said...

Hey in no time you'll be attending his Graduation in some Uni! Keep going mom!

Juliana said...

Zac and Amos is cute, janice :D I like to see the second photo. I don't know when Jason have brother or sister hi hi hi hi...

J@n!ce said...

Nyumix : Thanks for telling me that its a brazilian turtle. I will read more about it. I have a feeling it is a male from what I read so far to identify the sex from the under side of the turtle... hehe ;p

J@n!ce said...

Francine : I hope they are smarter than me cos I'm not very smart actually... hehe ;p
I can be quite a dumber at times !!

J@n!ce said...

Bokjae : Wow, I hope to fly them off to Uni...:)

J@n!ce said...

Juliana : All the best to you, its gonna be so fun to see Jason having a companion :)

darlene said...

ah he is down well, so glad...and that picture of them together is priceless...

RW said...

Thats great that they are doing so good!

Mommy Lose Weight said...

it's easy for us mummies when our kids enjoy school, isnt it?

now then I realise ur kids names also A & Z. just like mine! haha...

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : You've got the right word, those pic are priceless indeed :)

J@n!ce said...

Roger : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Ling : Is it? Such a coincidence ;p

Anonymous said...

very cute! i remember when our coffee bean first went off to school... must be around Amos's age? maybe.. but maybe younger.. they do grow up sooo fast! enjoy!

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

you are so lucky you don't need to drag him to school. you're such a good boy Amos! *hugs*

LadyJava said...

Wah.. little mommy's boy no longer little eh...they grow so big so fast eh Janice.. good thing you have this blog to keep track of all this moments.. Good Job!!

Cheerio
LJ

Anonymous said...

Hey Janice. :) Wow, its so good to hear from you. Been a while since we last talked. How ya been?How'd your holiday go? :) HAVE A REALLY AWESOME YEAR, GIRL. Enjoy good food, laugh uncontrollably, and Spread the Looove. :)


Read your comment. Awww gosh, thanks janice. Now i know how it feels. :) Yeah, i'm really lucky to have met him. My New Year couldn't be more... HAPPIER. :D


Oooh, Amos already started with schooling. Nice nice. I bet he's got tons of new playmates, now. He's adorable. :)

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan, you must be very proud of him. my son has started nursery school too. I am so proud of him too.

Anonymous said...

Your kids really big liao..

J@n!ce said...

Jyankee : Looking back at those pic of little bean must have brought back alot of memories to you :)

J@n!ce said...

Girlie : Really relieved that he loves school so much, its such a breeze :)

J@n!ce said...

LJ : Yes, this blog will be able to show the boys little bits here & there of his growth ;p

J@n!ce said...

Scotty : Thanks :)

J@n!ce said...

Joyce : I finally have you here... wowow, you are one lucky gal to have found your true love. Been so busy since then right... hehe...;p

All the best to you & him in this coming year of the Rat :)

lilifxt said...

hi dear yeah everyday he grows up he and his brother as well i cant wait to see them and my boys handsome youngmen ..Amos looks he is an independent boy ...and nursery is important to make him explore and learn more..actually i was thinking of sending Ali to nursery this summer as he will be 2 yrs next month

hugs n kisses to the sweet handsome boys

J@n!ce said...

MT : Your little boy also went to nursery already. That's really fast cos I rem he is a few mths younger than Amos you told me? Glad that he is doing fine too. One proud daddy. Cheers :)

J@n!ce said...

Keeyit : Grown so much & so notti now... LOL :)

J@n!ce said...

Lili : Oh yes, you should consider sending Ali to nursery to play with the other kids. You can also free some times of yours then !!

Anonymous said...

Wow, so fast! Time flies, we're getting older...

Themuxicbox said...

so cute~~~ wanna pinch his cheeks

Chinneeq said...

so cute to see our lil one become independent hor...now qiqi ok oredi, she understand the must of going to school, just remind me to remember to fetch her after school :p

thanks for your support, janice!

Bobby Revell said...

Yay Amos!!! He is going to do well! So cool...learning to socialize and be a member of society already!!!!

J@n!ce said...

MW : In a blink, I maybe posting their Kindergarden's graduation...LOL :D

J@n!ce said...

Jeslyn : I think he will love playing with you :)

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : So glad to hear that QQ is coping well now. Its just part of growing up to cry a little & make some tantrums during the first few weeks of school. So you can put down the load now that she is settling well in school :)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Haha... he is blending so well "into society" like what you say.... so cute ;)

Mariuca said...

Awwwww so cute la this lil fella! Nice to know he ain't shy. Amos seems to be very likable and friendly, I bet he'll make loads of new friends in school! :):):)

Heart of Rachel said...

That's a great milestone for Amos. Glad your boys are enjoying school.

Leena said...

mommy sure is proud of them. and being the youngest one, but behavin so well, teachers sure love him very much right.

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : wahahaha, yes... my little rascal sure makes lots of friends in school. I heard there is a boy who keep tagging along with him. So fast got a good buddy already ;p

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : He loves school so much that its has become a routine that he will want to change his uniform & carry his bag, wear his shoes after taken his breakfast... LOL :D

J@n!ce said...

Shern's Mom : Yes, everybody doted on him ;p

Jamy said...

Janice,

I really love when you are posting about your kids growing. Its so sweet. Its about support, encouragement and loving. You are a great mama!

Miss you, my blogmama!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape