Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-27

Award !! My blog is a "Recommended Read"


Kathy and Darlene with a great deal of reflection have made their choices to pass this Silver "Recommended Read" Award to my humble blog as well as to my new friend, Paisley of …Why Paisley. Thank you both for the great award. I am truly honoured to be chosen by the both of you :)


Below are the rules of this award:

1) We have formed a Jury of two. We shall soon place a verdict. What is the verdict? *Recommended Read*. It is a kind of endorsement by us and others on a combined value of you as the blogger-your blog-and-your blogging standard.We shall award you soon, with the following The Zubli and Shinade *Recommended Read* badges, as follows:

The Zubli and Shinade Gold *Recommended Read* Badge


The Zubli and Shinade Silver *Recommended Read* Badge


The Zubli and Shinade Opal *Recommended Read* Badge


As all of us go on building our e-Communities, when we discover you-your blog-and-your blogging up to a standard we both strongly agree, then we shall to present you The Zubli and Shinade Silver *Recommended Read* Badge.

2) Once you have received the badge, please place it at your blog site.
Please link with us:Shinade at The Painted VeilandZubli Zainordin in Total Happiness organizes the Book Project blog

3) Next, you form a Jury of your own, a minimum of two equally excellent bloggers, who are Silver badge recipients, and please proceed to present the badge to those who rank a deserving *Recommended Read.* Do as we do.

4) Add your name to this growing list:
5) Then, please inform us, whom you have given The Zubli and Shinade Silver *Recommended Read* Badge to.

6) This goes on and on. It is our sincere hope that individuals will choose to continuously improve so as more people shall visit their blog sites, and read their blog pages. However we shall remain the only Jury for The Zubli and Shinade Opal *Recommended Read* Badge, and The Zubli and Shinade Gold *Recommended Read* Badge. We are tough in selecting and presenting these Badges, for we want to see within the bloggosphere, exceptional standard of continuous improvements.Yet, additional tough jury shall be added, should we feel the necessity. Quality! Quality!! Quality!!!So, we shall present, or upgrade by giving these badges to bloggers-blogs-blogging, that showed remarkable improvements, so we will be presenting these individuals, The Zubli and Shinade Opal *Recommended Read* Badge. While exceptional bloggers, with the highest standard of blog display, and top quality blogging, will be presented with The Zubli and Shinade Golden * Recommended Read* Badge. Either one of these badges are for you only, and you can display them at your blog sites. As for The Zubli and Shinade Silver *Recommended Read*, you and us, we can share with others. Please: be true to thine own self, honest, and not hypocritical nor prejudiced against any living being, regardless, of race, creed, religion, etc. Oh! and have fun once in a while.We love you.
After much reflection of our choices, we (Paisely & myself) have chosen two excellent bloggers:

*Bobby of revellian.com

*Hollygl of Remedial Remination

Congratulations you both have been awarded the Silver “Recommended Read” Award.

44 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

emilayusof said...

Congrats Janice! Your blog is indeed a good, fun and entertaining blog to read. I love coming here and read your blog.

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Thanks for coming here #1 to congrates me. You are such a sweetie. Thanks dear :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you Janice, and thank you so much for passing such a lovely award on to me! You are too kind! Many, many thanks!

J@n!ce said...

Hollygl : You are welcome. Paisley & I are happy for you too. :):)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

congrates, woman! im happy for you! your blog is truly a recomended read!

JeanChia SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

Dear Janice:

congratulations~!

really enjoy reading your blog.

keep going okay.^o^

J@n!ce said...

Jean & Racheal : Thank you so much for your support :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

RW said...

Congats Janice ((((applause)))))

J@n!ce said...

Roger : Thanks for the thunderous applause :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award Janice, you deserve it! I have become a regular! Your blogging style is so cool and relaxed. As a reader, i feel like a friend who has stopped by for some coffee and conversation about the family! You make all of us welcome and are very deserving! Congrats and much continued success!

J@n!ce said...

Barrett : awww... thank you so much. I'm really grateful there you guys love my blogging style & find that it is warming & relax. Thank so much for your regular visits :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Congrats Janice, a deserving recipient for the award. You've become of my my daily visits. Keep up the great postings!

eastcoastlife said...

Congrats Janice! I enjoy reading your posts on your boys and seeing the funny faces Amos made! kekeke......

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Terima Kesih !! Thanks for being so truthful to my blog :)
Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

ECL : Thanks, Amos has his own way to make everyone smile. Glad that he just make you happier each day :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

I know u're good, for us u're the best. Everybody love you n your sons too! :P

J@n!ce said...

MW : hehe... thank you so much for your words I'm glad everybody love me & my sons :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

WaterLearner said...

Hey Jan!!

I am happy for you!! Congrats!! You deserve this!

Blessings!

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Jie Jie Ni De Support :)


Janiceng SEO Traffic

MakeTraffic said...

Congrats Janice! You totally deserved it! Another feather on your cap. A mark of excellence! Cheers my friend!

J@n!ce said...

MT : haha...I so love the feather there. Thanks :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Mariuca said...

CONGRATULATIONS to Janice, the friendly Supermom who makes my days brighter with her funny comments and lovely posts! Love ya Jan and enjoy this much deserved award! :):):)

Mariuca SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Thanks. You make my day too with your constant support & votes. I am now standing at #1 position. Hugs to you, love ya :):)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

MakeTraffic said...

Hurray to the #1 mum blogger in Singapore! A celebration chocolate cake for you! (pardon me, i don't draw very well. cheers!)

**
^^ ^^ **** ^^ ^^
********
**#1 mum blogger**
********************
********************

NIHAL said...

Well done Janice!

This is indeed a great achievement and I'm so proud of you. Keep up the good work :)

Anonymous said...

Hi J---congrats to you (smile)! You've done such a wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation to the World Best Supermom.
Your blog really is, and will always be, the recommended blog ever for me!

:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations again Janice. Wow, so many awards! :)

Mariuca said...

Oh dear, it seems that ur sbox won't appear too! Just came fro Jean's and hers is missing too, maybe they refuse to show up since I'm here so early in da morn! Anyway, here's some coffee for u Janice! :):):)

Mariuca SEO Traffic

FL Sam said...

Congrats. You deserved it. :)

J@n!ce said...

MT : Thanks for the special chocolate cake. You guys just make my day so much more cheerful :)

Nihal : So nice of you to drop a line here & congrates me. I'm so touched :)


Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Joe : I'm so flattered by the words "World's Best Supermom". Thank you so much. You presence meant a lot to me :)

Judy : You are one of my good reader here. Thank you :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : You surprised me by you early presence here. I treat it as you woke up early to congrates me over at that #1 position that you have been loyal voter for me. Thank for the coffee with Mariuca LOVE. *HUGS* to you :):)

Uncle Sam : Thank you for making it possible :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

lifejournalist said...

janice!!! congrats! it's a well-deserved award. :)

paisley said...

janice... will you please email me,, i cant find your email address... remember mine is on your blog catalog shout box....

J@n!ce said...

Ange: : Thank you for the congrates :)

Jodi : Sure, I will write to you :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

NafaSg said...

Janice, sorry the comment comes in a little too late. Hehe! But nevertheless, congratulations on your award-winning blog. Wow! Mummy got award already ah? Happy or not, Zac and Amos? =)

Anyway keep up the good work. Try aim for the Gold this time yeah? Rooting for ya! =)

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : Thanks. haha... I think yours could qualify for a GOLD? :):)

Good Luck !!

Janiceng SEO Traffic

NafaSg said...

Is it??? Haha! Hope you're right! ;p But we think u deserve the Gold more. Already become the top momma what? So u should be on your way to the Gold Award soon! =)

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : Thanks for looking so HIGHLY of my humble blog. *hug* to you :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Bobby Revell said...

Thanks Janice, I'll hopefully be able to do this soon! My site is still broken. I have like 25 meme's to catch up on LOL! I am hoping to be up soon:)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Really happy to see you here. You always got us all worry if din see you for a few days :)
Thanks for coming over to accept the award. Your site is a great one & I hope you can get it fix up. We need your blog :):)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

bokjae said...

Waah jnice getting so many Awards! Congratulations to you! Remembered at one time few months ago you were contemplating to quit blogging! Cheers!

J@n!ce said...

Bokjae, haha... thanks to all of you for giving me so much support & love that I can continue to blog till now :)

Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape