Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-31

Emila BOLEH !!

It is really celebration time!!

Emila, the person with great talent in arts & drawing who is also the one behind my blog header JUST WON A BIG PRIZE.
I'm so excited to receive a mail from her yesterday that she is one of Malaysian Top 5 Bloggers after through votes from all over the region. I'm so happy that we really did blast her off to GENTINGS. :)
For winning the contest, Emila will be indulging herself in the Grand Prize of:
3D/2N stay in a Double Deluxe room + breakfast @ Awana Genting Highlands for 2 persons
Cable Car Tickets for 2 persons
FLY Show Tickets (PS2 scale) for 2 persons
Genting All Park Tickets for 2 persons

That sure makes one envy with her prize. Emila, you are the best & I am proud to be your friend. Enjoy your lovely VAKASI !! That is really a dream come true for a blogger ...

Lastely, HAPPY MERDEKA to all my Malaysian friends.

32 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

Yay, first commenter!!!

Congrats to EMILA on a job well done! Love ya and love ya more!!

Have a great Merdeka everyone! :):):)

Mariuca SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I am feeling so happy for Emila. I can imagine she is on top of cloud 9 now :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

NafaSg said...

Three cheers for Emila...

Hip hip...hooray,

Hip hip...hooray,

Hip hip...HOORAY!!! =)

The NAFA crew congratulates Emila for her victory as the Top 5 Bloggers of Malaysia and for that special getaway to Genting!

And Jan, nice of u to put up this post specially for her. She would be over the moon! =)

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : LOL!! How nice to have friends winning a prize & we share her joy. That's so wonderful :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

Yea...Emila wins!

I'm so happy for her. Thanks for putting up this post.

*hugsszzzzz*



Happy Merdeka to everybody.

J@n!ce said...

Joe : Emila sure ROCKsssssssss lah. She will rock her way to Genting now... yipee :)

Have fun Joe, enjoy the LONG weekend :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

ya, jan. im so excited for her too! it's really a dream come true for a blogger. I can already imagine emila, hubbs & yassin at genting.. and playing the rides at theme park.. so much fun!! :))

btw, hv u been to genting?

JeanChia SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Jean : That's right, so nice to have one whole family enjoying their stay over there. Yassin will be delighted. I've been to Gentings a couple of times. Twice before there is the First World Hotel & thrice after its opening :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Trinity said...

Jan, thank you for announcing this news! This is really great! Emila deserved the best.

Just imagine she will draw her illos to tell us about Genting later.. :-)

And thank you very much for always visit Rooms of My Heart! I agree that you deserve a Top Mama Blog! *hugs*


Trinity

J@n!ce said...

Trin : You are welcome. I enjoy your read there :)

You are right, Emila will draw her trip out for us to see... hehe ;p

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Sam Chan said...

Janice, although I don't know Emila but I am excited and happy for her.

Well, Genting is the favorite vacation place for my family. My kids still enjoy the theme park whereas me and my wife enjoy the cool weather.

Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion

Bobby Revell said...

Wow, I had no idea she won! I am always last to know. Congratulations Emila! It's very sweet of you to dedicate a post for her:)

FL Sam said...

Congrats to Emila. Well done. Enjoy your achievement. Happy for you. :)

J@n!ce said...

Sam : I've been to Genting for about 5 times in all now. Everytime I go seems like new things are added on. I've never step into the theme park before. Maybe when the kids are older, I will bring them along. The weather there is slowly losing its coldness I think... :)

Bobby : You are not too late, faster go over & congrates her :)

Uncle Sam : Yes, Emila is my idol :)


Janice Ng

RW said...

congratulates Emila! and have a great weekend Janice :D

J@n!ce said...

Roger, you are pretty late to come over here today? :)

Thanks for sending your warm greetings to Emila. Have a good weekend fishing with Tado & Ouzo :)

Janice Ng

Trix said...

Congrats to Emila, she is awesome and creative and deserves such a wonderful opportunity.How sweet of you to do a post for your friend, Janice..you are such an angel too.Happy Merdeka to all Malaysians, have fun and dont overdo it ! :)

Lucy Dee said...

Hey, is Emila, for hire?
I could use a new blogger header. Heck, I could use "A" blog header for that matter.

lilifxt said...

janice im glad for your friend its sweet of u to post about her success u are a good friend ...even though u envy the prize ...lol

i visited once her blog its good and the heading she designed is amazing coz it looks so much u Amos and zac

wish u to have this prize one day my dear u got fantastic blog

take care

Health Freak Mommy said...

I actually wanted to ask you how you did your nice header. Care to share?

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : I felt happy for her that I just have to do a post to congrates her :)

Lucy : Nice to meet you & thanks for leaving a line here :)

Janice Ng

J@n!ce said...

Lili : Nice of you to visit Emila, she is such a grat friend that everyone should get to know :)
I'm glad you like my header she design cos I heart it too !! Hugs to you ! :):)

Shireen : Thet are the works of Emila I wrote above you can follow the link to see how she illo from a picture of mine :)

Janice Ng

Jackie said...

Wow that's really pretty fantastic!!! Send congratulations to her from all of america:) and from me too:)Jackie

J@n!ce said...

Jackie : So sweet of you to leave your congrates here for Emila. Thanks :)

Janice Ng

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

Please tell her, "Congratulations!"
...from me...

J@n!ce said...

Dodong : Sure, I have told Emila :)

Janice Ng

emilayusof said...

Janice!! Thank you for putting up this post!! I love you!!

Thank you everybody for such wonderful comments and congrats! I owe to you all!

Bobby!! Actually you're the first to know! I e-mailed you personally the moment I knew that I won!! I will forward the e-mail again! Thank you Bobby!!

NIHAL said...

Hi Janice,

You're truly something, Emila is truly deserving of this prize and to have you as a friend! Well done and it's so wonderful of you to put up a post dedicated to her :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Emila, Janice pon boleh!! Nanti Janice la plak yang dapat top 5 hehe , all the best :)

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Maybe Bobby missed the mail. In fact he is the first to be notified. How wonderful :)

Nihal : Thank You. She is such a wonderful friend that I just have to put up & congrates her. :)

Forumer : Apa ini, I dun understand melayu :)

Janice Ng

darlene said...

ah thats great for her.....very exciting.....

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : Yes, its too good a prize for a blogger :)

Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape