Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-04

JEAN ....my one true friend



Jean, THANK YOU SO MUCH for always remembering me. I am truly honoured to be a part of your smoochee. It is a great pleasure to have you in my blogging journey. This is for you :
J oyful
E ntertaining
A nd
N ever ending sweetness

15 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

JANNNN!! this is so sweet. :)) What a lovely statement! You're so smart, woman! I love it! Thank you so much! I've never expect anything in return for giving you guys this smooched award, but you guys are AWESOME!! thank you. thank you. thank you.
LOVE YA! *mmuaks*

J@n!ce said...

Jean : It took me some time to think of words to suit you & I'm glad you just LOVE IT. I'm so happy now :) :)
Love ya too... *mmuacks*

Mariuca said...

Hello ladies, I just love being friends with you both! HUGS for all and Janice... very NICE :):):)

A. M. Vermon said...

You are so sweet, but for my is not a drink???
Can be cofee and milk (sugar) with bread and butter???

(I am of Argentina, Buenos Aires, Sud America -not germany)

Anonymous said...

Janice, is this a Smooch Award??

Wah, got smooched?? Congrats. :)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Thanks. That is bcos you gals are SOOooooo NICE to me too... yeah !! :D :D

Andres : I thought you are a German, sorry for the mixed up. Here's a cup of latte + 2 slices of french toast with ham for you ... yum yum :) ~~

Judy : This badge is created by my good friend, Jean... she is awesome !! :)

Bobby Revell said...

Hi Janice! Nice post, very, very nice:) This is totally sweet:):):)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Thank you. It is easy to write post for friends who are truly great & Jean is just that special one :)

Anonymous said...

Hey J---congrats on the big smooch award! This blogging is quite a journey (smile)!

NafaSg said...

wow i love how u break down those alphabets into words..hmmm..
how about NAFA?

Notorious?
Ambiguous?
Funny?
Adolescent?

lol...

J@n!ce said...

TNP : Thanks :)

NAFA : You are really funny!! I will think of something that suit you. Give me some time... :D

NafaSg said...

Will be looking forward to it JANICE~!!!!!

CHEERS!!

=D

J@n!ce said...

Lady Nafa : It would be nicer if I could have your name to create something nice for you? :) :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

you guys are just awesome. love you guys alot!! *mmuaks*

p/s: i've been 'out' the whole day and only able to online now. :/ i missed you guys!!

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Thanks for always checking out on us once you return. Love ya ;)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape