Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-26

Santa's new meme

Ho ho ho... The joyful Santa created this X'mas meme bcos Mrs Clause wants to hear more about everyone's X'mas. Are the Clause family preparing something wonderful for us this X'mas??? Let's find out.

What is your favorite Christmas gift? A free trip to North Pole, ho ... ho... ho...
What is your best memory of Christmas? A walk down the busy & beautifully lighted streets of Orchard Road (heart of Singapore) counting down to X'mas with the crowd!!
Depending on where you live do you have a hot or cold Christmas? Moderately cold
Would you prefer to try the opposite weather at least just once? I would love to take pic of myself in those white scene :)
What do you prefer in a tree? Fake or real? If its gonna be a X'mas tree, I would love to have a real one over the garden. But where's my garden?? haha :D
What is your favorite Carol? Oh Carol !!
What is your favorite Christmas Dinner? We don't really celebrate X'mas in our family, dinner in any form is good for us :)
Do you wear a Santa Hat at Christmas? I wore once with the crowd on that #2 answer above :)
Have you ever seen me delivering your gifts? Is the Santa's award consider a gift to me? But seriously, since young... I have been placing a red BIG socks near to my bed. But I woke up with emptiness. Santa, what's happening? hehehe ;p

Here are my 5 picks :

Hollygl
Jean
Mariuca
Rachel
KeeYit

15 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Unknown said...

Ho! Ho! Ho! Jan

No Way!! I'll have to have a word to my elf supervisor of gift deliveries. Something is very wrong here!

I think I'll have quite a bit of checking to do. No tree, no dinner, not even a back yard. My goodness me!!

Leave it with me Jan. I'll see what I can do

Santa ô¿ô

J@n!ce said...

Santa : So nice to hear that from you. Sorry that I added extra task for you over mine here. Thanks & Hug to Santa's team :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

haha, jan, you're gonna hv a blast this christmas with Santa doing all the job for you! :))

i would love to take pic in teh white scene too. Ah... lovely! :)

thanks for the tag! will do it soon! :)

JeanChia SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag.. Will do it soon..

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Hohoho.... Santa is really making me looking forward to X'mas although its still a few months away. I would like to see what are your answers to that !! :)


Keeyit: Ok thanks :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Heart of Rachel said...

Thanks for the tag. I will let you know when I'm done with mine.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Sure, thanks :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Mariuca said...

Hola Janice! Thanks for tagging me, I'll do this tag for sure, just to see u and Santa smile! :):):)

Mariuca SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Thanks, I love to see you smile too :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

The Bimbo said...

You've been tagged!

[Link]

hehe :)

J@n!ce said...

Bobo : Thanks. I've done that tag before here http://janiceng.blogspot.com/2007/08/4-answers-8-questions.html


Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

Hey there Janice! Did you win the free trip to Poland? What is Poland, I bet their is some great history there! Take care, hope you had a great weekend!

J@n!ce said...

Barrett : I see my little error there... I intend to write North Pole, how did the Poland get there? *blush*

I've got a great weekend, I hope you too :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Heart of Rachel said...

I justed posted my answers to the meme.

I enjoyed reading your answers. It must have been very sweet and memorable walking down the lighted streets and counting down to Christmas.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Thanks. I will hop over to take a look at yours :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape