Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-31

When I grow up ... ...

Mama ask me what I want to be when I grow up... ...
I've been thinking for days ... ...

& I knew the answer yesterday !!

Let me walk you through my future workplace, come over here ... ...


These are the navigation buttons, here is left, this one is right !!

This is the emergency button, press only when required !!

When all ready, sit down.... back straight, chest UP & legs wide OPEN. Let me demonstrate. See how I do it in the picture?


Then, hold on to the steering wheels using BOTH hands, CANNOT use single hand to control. Its dangerous ...

This is how you turn your hands if you want to turn to the right.
Don't get it? Ok, let me show you from another angle below.


This is how you adjust your hands on your wheels to make that right turn. Get it?
GOOD !!

What do you think? Can I passed off as a ...

PILOT when I grow up? :)

What do you think?

31 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

yay!!! i am the first one here!! i just came back from yumcha with my friends. :)

hello, amos! as aunty jean see now, you have the potential to become a pilot. Keep the spirit alive in you! I am sure you will succeed and your mommy will guide you through! All the best, my dear!! *muaks* HUGZ to you!! :))

JeanChia SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

ahh..me too..am early again...

yeah, amos, a pilot the best. check out the cool uniform, and the best thing is....
pssttt..don't tell mommy, but,a pilot is surrounded by beautiful air stewardess all day long. cool job eh...

Anonymous said...

Hi J---soooo cute and what a great future as a pilot! There was a point when my little one said she wanted to be a pilot. Whenever we fly, she goes up to the cockpit and shakes hands with the pilots (smile).

That's quite a plane there!

Anonymous said...

Good choice, good choice. Fly for SIA? Then your mummy and daddy also get free flights. :)

FL Sam said...

Amos so cool and smart, I believe he can be a Pilot. I got many Airplanes which he can choose which one he wan to fly. :)

lilifxt said...

hi janice amos is so sweet thats another thing common my elder son wants to be a pilot heheheh who knows maybe they can meet and be friends....tell amos for me when u are a pilot come n visit lili in Egypt ....:)
kisses n hugs to the boys

kegler747 said...

I wanted to be a pilot before. Maybe Amos would be one in the future :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : No wonder din see you around yest nite. So you went out bcos its holiday for you today.

Thank you aunty Jean, I will try to keep my dream alive :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Joe : Thanks for the early arrival these few days. I see that you are still awake at 2am+. All bcos its holiday for you. Have a good long weekend....

Its really a cool career as a pilot, but I will be missing my boy when he is away & worry about his safety in the air too. Thanks for whispering the little note there to Amos, it is very soft but I can still figure out from our lips movement.... hehe ;p

Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Judy : LOL!! Yes mummy & daddy will be able to sit on their boy's plane in future ah.... how great a feeling that is !! :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : Yes, I remember you collect those plane models. I will bring him over & ask him which one he prefers, let him get familiarise first... hehe ;p

Thanks for the brilliant ideas!

Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Lili : That's so sweet the two "A"s not only are the same age but also the same little plan of becoming a pilot. He will try to opt for that route there so that he can drop you hugs & kisses form Singapore :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : You really should be one so that you could fly your own trip. That's gonna be a cool one. You are indeed a frequent traveller must have a great loads of mileage to claim free rides? :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

Aww Janice! Amos is such a cutie! I just can't get over it! I bet he can grow up to be a pilot someday! I hope this finds you, Amos and Zac well!
P.S.-I think I tagged you on a meme! I am too tired to remember, but I am pretty sure I did! Take care!

NafaSg said...

Hi Jan...

Oooh..little Amos wants to be a pilot. Hehe! Our air stewardess Lady Nafa will be thrilled if she sees him flying the plane she is taking. Hehehe! And she will definitely carry him to every part of the world she goes to. Yeah!! =)

But on the contrary, by the time he starts flying a plane, she would have already looked a little too old to be an air stewardess. Hmmm...

Anyway hope to see that dream TAKE OFF! And hope he gets the chance to fly the Airbus 380!!! =)

J@n!ce said...

Barrett : Thank you for having confidence in Amos. You are such a good & friendly uncle always. Its nice to have you around with the kids. They will sure to have loads of fun. Hehe... I have not forgotten the tag. I am finding a suitable time to put up the post. Thank you for reminding me. :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Mariuca said...

Yay to the adorable future pilot. Make sure u eat lotsa carrots to jaga your eyes ok so can be the pilot that u wanna be!

Hugs to both Amos and Zac. Oh Aunty Marzie forgot to give thank u hugs to both of u for the bday card..here u go...HUGZZZZZ!!!

Mariuca SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : It would be good to be able to fly together with Lady SIA Nafa. You are right, maybe by that time, Nafa jie jie would be planning to settle down on land. But who knows maybe she is so excellent & got promoted to senior cabin staff? hehe. We shall see. Thankk you for your lovely comments as always :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Aunty Marzie : kor kor & I love to eat carrot & every meal sure has it. I hope it does help me in maintaining good eyesight for my dream to come true. Thank you for the gentle reminder. My mama told us that you have so much fun & friends all over greeting you on your birthday. Its nice to see Aunty Marzie smiling & we are happy that you are happy. *Hugs* to you & enjoy your bath-tube. Kor kor & I love to play inside the bath-tube too. We will splash the water all over & creating a huge mess & mama will come screaming after us. We can spend the whole day inside until our hands & feet started to get ugly with wrinkled skin like our Ah Mah's. I gtg, Mama is calling me....Bye !! :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

NafaSg said...

Jan, thanks for replying...

Yeah u are right. Why didnt we think of that? She does have the potential to be one! Alright, hope that day would come. She would be so excited to welcome Amos on board with open arms! Will even offer him goooood food. With lots of carrots coz like wat Marzie said, he needs to take care of his eyes. =)

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : I think she totally deserves to be promoted. Just whether she want to continue in the flying career. All the best to her :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Mariuca said...

He he he, good boy! Don't be like Uncle B ah, he doesn't like to eat vege when small, so now have to wear glasses!

Yes, Aunty Marzie had a wonderful birthday thanks to ur Mummy and all our friends like NAFA, Jean, Karen, Emila and more! Take care cutie, see u when I get home! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Aunty Marzie : Have a goos stay at the hotel & take a lot of pictures back for my mama to envy you... hehe ;p

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

Don't press the emergency button!!! He gonna be ejected from his seat. LOL!

J@n!ce said...

Ed : LOL!! So funny, luckily he is aware & din press on it :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Crazed Nitwit said...

I guess you are raising airplane pilots! They are so sweet and cute.

Thank you for your support over the past few days. It means very much to me!!!Hugs.

J@n!ce said...

Janice NW : Thanks for coming over & leave a comment despite coping with some stress over at your side. It means a lot to me too & I really hope you are getting better. You are a TOP MOMMA to me !! *hugs & kisses* to you :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Sam Chan said...

Hey, Janice
Isn't it too fast!.. Already guiding and helping your son Amos to select his profession at this age? Wow... you are really fast! That's really flying :-)

Best Wishes
Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion

J@n!ce said...

Sam : haha... thanks !! A little humour there for the weekend :)

Janice Ng

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan, you are a good (and funny) narrator! Ever consider writing children story book! You could be as rich as the Harry Porter's author. Please don't forget me hor when you are rich and famous. Haha. Cheers!

J@n!ce said...

MT : I'm so flattered... no lah, my 'england' so lousy how to publish book, you must be joking. Thanks for looking so highly of me :)

Whether I get rich & famous, I will still rem you :)

Janice Ng

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape