Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-22

Santa's Excellence Award

Ho.. ho... ho... the friendly Santa came to my blog this morning & dropped a BIG present for me.


This is taken from Santa's words.

"Ho! Ho! Ho! Everyone. Today I thought I would do something different and continue on with my personal and special award for people who have touched me with who they are rather than what their blog looks like or anything else. I have found another giver and that person is today's recipient of my award. Janice from This is a Miracle.

Janice's personality shines through very brightly as she writes about her life and her little son Amos.

Thank you Janice!! You make us all smile!!

As always, Santa"

You can view the post here. Santa makes me smile with the award & also an animated celebration banner with my name. He is such a kind man & brings JOY to everyone :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH....Love ya, Santa ;)

28 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Bobby Revell said...

Revellian SEO Traffic
You deserve every award Janice:)Santa has brought a lot of cheer. I was worried but now I know we have the real Santa:)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby, thanks for being here the first to congrate me.
So you think I truly deserve it? That was so nice to 'hear'... I meant to 'see' those words from you.

Seeing Santa's avatar is like seeing a real one. I LOVE X'MAS :)

Unknown said...

Ho! Ho! Ho! Janice.
Of course you deserve it. This is my one award I give from my heart to personally to the person who receives it. It is my way of saying .. Thankyou for being you.

I must say it is also typical of Bobby to be the first to congratulate you. that's why he also got this award.

You are both givers and Santa thanks you!!

As always,

Santa ô¿ô

J@n!ce said...

Santa : Your presence just makes me smile, I love your avatar. Thanks for being who you are, Santa. You are the best !! :)

Mariuca said...

Ho ho ho Janice!!! Yay, enjoy ur much deserved award sweetie! :):):)

Mariuca SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Thanks & congrates to you too...:)

I see that you put up the link there. So cute that you made it !!

Janiceng SEO Traffic

RW said...

Janice you must have been a very good girl ;D

Bobby Revell said...

Revellian SEO Traffic
You make everyday a better day when you come around:)
There is a lot of love everywhere. I see a lot of happy marriages and I hope to have that too. I have loved but I have never really been loved in a relationship. I've never even been told by any girlfriend that they loved me. You and a lot of people are so fortunate. I want to know what it's like to be loved. Pray that I find someone Janice.Without you and my fiends, I don't know if I would want to go on. Thank you for being my friend:)
I deserve someone special, and I hope with all the love around, surely I will find it:):):)

J@n!ce said...

Roger : I think I am ... at least santa thinks I am...ho ho ho... !! :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : You definitely deserved to be loved. Maybe it just isn't the right time yet. Perhaps, tomorrow you walk out...your love is just sitting next to you at the other cafe table? GOOD LUCK, my friend ;)

Mariuca said...

Jan, he he he... must try this link tactic mah! Here I go again...

Mariuca SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : hehe...so free today? No jobs on hand or still cannot stop looking at the pressies? LOL :)

Blogging Traffic Optimization

kegler747 said...

Wow! I thought Santa is on vacation during this time :) You deserve it anyways so maybe he worked overtime. hehehe

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : We have a hardworking Santa who work all year round to bring JOY & LAUGHTER to all on the blogosphere ... hehe :D

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Doreen said...

Congratulations! You deserve it! (^_^)

lilifxt said...

hi honey congrats ur Excellent woman really u deserve all the best being warm and friendly is the most thing i admire u for GOD bless u and ur family

Sweetpea said...

wow! i better tell santa i am nice too :) and to celebrate it, you are tagged :)

http://sweetpeamy.blogspot.com/2007/08/10-things-i-hate-most.html

J@n!ce said...

Doreen : Thanks :)

Lili : You are an excellent woman I can see too !! Thanks for your sweet words. :)

Sweetpea : I just managed to clear some tags & you tagged me again??? okok...will be over there to take a look :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on receiving this Award from Santa! Christmas came early for you! :)

J@n!ce said...

Judy : hahaha... its an early x'mas gift to me, thanks :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Congratulations, Jan!! Santa was right! You always make us smile with your daily post about your adorab;e kiddos. :)

Jeanchia SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Jean : hehe.. I see that you managed to get that link up :)
Thanks for your congrates. *Hugs* to you :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Christmas has come early for you Janice ... Cool award. Congrats to you.

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Thanks. I love X'mas, this came early for me this year :)
Janiceng SEO Traffic )

Anonymous said...

Congatulation!

Wish I had some nice present to give you too. :)

J@n!ce said...

Joe : Thanks, your presence here is already a nice present to me... hehe ;)

NafaSg said...

Haha! The Nafa team should go find a present for u on Hari Raya. How abt that? :D

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : Pressie for me this Raya...? thats' so cool... I cant wait to see what you get for me :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape