Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-03

These COKE aint for drinking.... : Part I Collection

I thank you those who have waited patiently for my COKE CoLLeCTiON . It took some time to get these out bcos of their quantity & quality (i.e. all glass & difficult to manage) ...

For those COKE* drinkers, these bottle really aint for your throat. It is not my fault if you insist in getting them down your tummy.... LOL :)



These are bottles collected over the world for the past 10 yrs or more.


There are both classic bottles & those red labels. Will be showing some of the classic bottles here... the rest will be in the future posts.



Seat back & enjoy my COKE CoLLeCTiON ...
(click to enlarge the pictures to appreciate the individual labels)




Limited addition ...2002 FIFA WORLD CUP (Korean Japan)
These could be one of the more expensive bottles with its unique packaging too. Literally, it has my first place here :)


Super Bowl Champs series 1972, 1994 & 1996

Football Hall of Fame & San Francisco WorldCup, USA 94



Inaugural Winston Cup 1993, Florida Panthers Inaugural Year


Jingle Bells... Jingle Bells.... these are great decorations during the X'mas festive season ....
The Santa Clause X'mas Collection series 1995 & 1996. (Click on the picture to have a clearer view of santa, the X'mas series coke label are really beautiful)



Kenturky WildCats Basketball & 1994 National Basketball Champs



Arizona State University & University of North Alabama



6 bottles here... from left : Jaquar, The World Of Coco Cola (Atlanta), Mardi Gras 1995 (New Orleans), Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo 1994, Bemioji Celebration 1896-1996

Feeling reaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyyy ThIrSTy for more Coke now........????????
While, stayed tuned for my Part II ............. yours truly J@n!Ce


*From Wikipedia, Coca-Cola is a cola (a type of carbonated soft drink) sold in stores, restaurants and vending machines in more than 200 countries. It is produced by The Coca-Cola Company, which is often referred to as simply Coca-Cola or Coke. Coke is the world's most recognizable brand, according to BusinessWeek.

77 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love your Coke Collections! I have some too. Next time I can pass to you if I want to give away.... maybe you will be interested. ;)

J@n!ce said...

Elaine : You are the fist to comment. I thought of sending you a chat cos I see that you are online. You caught me my surprise with this comment. You are really fast :)
Friends do contribute some of the collection when they moved house & want to part with theirs. So they gave it to me. If one day, you feel like giving away. You can consider mine...thanks dear :)
The dish you cook is really yummy, I din know that Aspargus goes well with fish maw.... :)~~~

Mariuca said...

Hey Jan! LOVELY Coke collection. I'm a Coke Light person but love looking at these bottles too. Must take care of your collection properly - 10 yrs worth! B only has one coke collection bottle which he got during his last trip to Sydney ;) He will enjoy looking at your bottles too!

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I collect coke but don't really like the drink itself. I'm not a gassy drink lover. I cant purchase more now with the 2 rascals at home... All my collection are stopped. They are really flooding the house & I still got the hard rock bear leh....:D
You should show my post to B....*blush*
One of these days when B feel like departing his Sdyney bottle, u'know... u are always welcome to DUMP it into this garage karang guni house of mine...LOL :)

Sweetpea said...

that's some collection there :) i have a friend in HK exactly like you :) a display glass case and a room FULL of them. you both should be in some coke fan club or something :)

WaterLearner said...

Hey Jan,

Now you make me crave for Coke when my gastric is not well!

My my! You really have a very impressive collection leh!

Ermm... Can I have a Coke Light please?

J@n!ce said...

SweetPea : There are quite a couple of coke collectors out there. It is nice to meet up with them :)

Karen : You notti gal, better take care of yourself & don't take the gassy drink, else Karen's mummy will be after me....LOL :)

Errr...I don't have Coke Light, Diet Coke can? ;p

Anonymous said...

So nice, and it's so impressive. So you are one of those who keeps coke bottles.

Love those old-school bottles. Are they miniatures or full size bottles?

Anonymous said...

wow! awesome! did you get those from all your trips abroad?

made me want to drink coke by looking at your collection *excuses herself to grab a bottle of coke*

J@n!ce said...

Ed : Not too sure what size is the miniatures bottles you are refering to. I will put up a photo of those different shapes in my next post so you can compare which is the bigger or taller & which is the smaller or so called miniature ones... :) :)

NafaSg said...

Superb job Janice! =)

What an enormous collection of Coke bottles! Making me feel thirsty coz today is a hot sunny day. ;p

J@n!ce said...

Girlie : Waaiiitt a min.....those bottles are collection over a LONG period of time & they are really not too good for your tummy. The gas I suppose are all gone & it will taste really aweful. Not that I have tried but I dun dare to drink, I dun want to die from my own hands out from those collection... LOL :)

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : Its getting kinda warm now huh... It was still gloomy this morning over here. Looks like there's a lot of thirsty lookers out there eyeing for my coke...I will serve your guys better drink.
What about a rootbeer float, sounded yummy on a HOT day like this right? So please put those coke back.... LOL :)

emilayusof said...

Janice! You collected lots of things! I can imagine you opening up a museum; Janice's Museum!

J@n!ce said...

Emila : I'm really a busy mummy... still got to attend to those collection which I have actually stopped collecting cos its Floooodding the house...

HAHA.. Janice's Museum, sounded interesting. I've got a whole cupboard of clothes too, some cant fit now after preggie.. LOL :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wow jan! im amazed by your collection! i love the santa clause one. thanks for sharing with us. Can i open one bottle and drink? :P

Efendi said...

waaa... nice collections ^^
kewl !

Anonymous said...

Walau A, this is the first I c so many coke variety in my life!! Cool!

Trix said...

Hello Janice, thanks for inviting me over for something to 'drink' ! A really awesome collection, it took ten years, you say ? Wow, you have a really great stack of Cokes.I was hoping to take a little sip, but then I remembered...I dont have anything to drink out of !! :)

How lovely that you share this hobby with us, now we know Janice a little better.I wonder, do you like Coke?? :)

mr fong said...

hey Janice,i love the inaugural Winston's Cup!!! So beautiful right.LoL.

I must get away from Coke addiction,now Whatever's my thing...Haha,what with kids using the Whatever sign,of course i am affected too right :)

Anonymous said...

Phew.....look at those collection.

I am sure after a while they cannot be consumed anyway (surely there is a use by date).

When I was in Melb, this lady's husband also collected canned fizzy drinks.

Mariuca said...

Oh NO! You must find a nice place to display this collection too, that's why I say we need to have a collection gallery you and me! LOL!! :)

Actually B has seen ur perfume collection of course! And I will also show him this new collection to inspire him to get more HRC shotglasses, fellow has been quite lazy in his collection lately! ;)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : I love the santa clause too. Nah, Jean.... they are really undrinkable...I dun wish to see you in the hospital...*touchwood* :)

MW : More to come in the Part II. I've still got Hard Rock Bear...hehehe ;p

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : No wonder I cant find you at marzie's mug there. So you took a break from the line & sneak over for a 'drink'... sorry to dissappoint you. The coke will cause you to make yet another line for the toilet. I've better stuff for you ... meow meow... What about Bicardi COKE from the house. This COKE I bought from the supermarket. Its drinkable !! Its fri, let's go for a party...:) :)

J@n!ce said...

EFendi : Nice to see you drop a comment here. I've check out your blog & left a comment there. Those Game & Watch really brings back memories to me. Thanks for sharing those games with me again :)

Fong : I know why you love the "Inaugural Winston's Cup" bottle. It is hard to forget with your name engraved there... LOL...I will rem you the next time I clean that bottle....hehe ;p

J@n!ce said...

Judy : You are right, there is definitely a "consumed by date". Anyway, who could be so thirsty to drink out from a Collector's Bottle...:D

Marzie : I think I need a room for my collection. Can you imagine I bought 3 glass cabinets $1K+ just to place the Coke & HRBear? The perfume are still on my dining table. I'm waiting for helper to get the cabinets cleaned up see got space to squeeze in the perfume... wah lao very cham... my collection also gives me headache at times. They are nice to view, but space constraint is a problem, the other is the maintenance. I cleaned those coke bottles myself yesterday while sorting them to get the photos up. Really a lot of effort. I am glad that you pple just LOVE them. This is good enough for me :)

節約ママ said...

Love your collection! My favorite is
Limited addition ...2002 FIFA WORLD CUP (Korean Japan)!!!! Can't wait to see your Part II collection:-)

Bobby Revell said...

Thats quite a collection Janice! I have six original cokes from the New Orleans Mardi Gras in 1971 that my Grandmother gave me:) I used to go to the Mardi Gras every year, but now there is so much violence and robberies I never go to New Orleans any more and I live very close to it. I love your collection:)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Wow, that's a real huge Coke collection. You're truly a big fan of bottles eh, from perfume to fizzy drinks, LOL!

J@n!ce said...

HipMommy : Right choice, that is limited edition... :) :)
I will let you know when the Part II is out. Thanks for appreciating my collection :D

Bobby : The big GUY is finally here. LOoks like we could start the party now. My hub bought the New Orleans Mardi Gras 1995 during his visit there. Here's a Barcadi COKE for you :D

J@n!ce said...

Shireen : You came just in time for the party. What drink would you like? ;p
These are all collections many years back liao. Now ...no time to collect. All stopped.
Do come back for my Part II. I've got Hard Rock Bear too :)

A. M. Vermon said...

Thanks for invitation.
Congratulations for your colection. I like very much this. Some times I drink Coca-Cola.
You are very creative and my simpathy is for you.
Andres M.V.

RW said...

Janice nice collection...I was just at a auction sale were they had 100 year old coke syrup containers for making coke sodas they sold really high or I would have bought ya them for your collection :D Have a great weekend!

lilifxt said...

hi janice very nie collection ...the bottles look very nice i love coke but i wonder how long can u resist drinking any of those..???

happy weekend

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have a great Coke Collection! For me, I love to collect books and fridge magnets!

Mizohican said...

wow! That is soooooo impressive!!!!! I just keep staring and staring at the pics over and over again :)

I quit drinking 6 months ago, hence I dont drink coke anymore. Before that, I used to mix it with my drinks :)))))

FL Sam said...

I am really impressed with your collections of Perfumes and now Coke.
I only have one Coke Classic Bottle and Coke Aluminiuim Can from Japan.

I gave up drinking Coke due too gassy. Now I prefer Chinese Tea (Pu Er Char). :)

J@n!ce said...

Andres : Thank you for your words. I just don't quite get it why you 'sympathise' with me. I hope you mean in a good way :) :) :)

Roger : Wow, you sit in for an auction? Did you get anything at a good price? I've never been to an auction. I've the habit of lifting my hand to touch my hair. So I think the auction grounds doesn't belong to me. I will end up bankrupt... LOL :)
I'm wondering if my coke will fetch good price 100 yrs down the road...hehehe ;p

J@n!ce said...

Lili : The trick for not drinking the coke is ... I'm not a coke drinker. I collect bcos of the bottle itself. So the drinks are still intact :) :)

MakeTraffic : Hey ! I collect fridge magnet too. You gave me an idea to write about something now. My freezer door is full of magnets. My helper damaged a couple of them while cleaning ;)

J@n!ce said...

Sandman : Thanks for looking at my picture over & over again. The thought of you looking at them just make me smile :D
How you managed to quite drinking coke? But also good lah, else I will have a few bottles missing today...just kidding :) :)

Uncle Sam : i've got A LOT OF can coke too. I'm thinking if I want to put them up... the problem in that I've tear up all the tabs cos they just exploded one after another & created so much mess in the house. The cans are now lying in the storeroom ... ;p

I love pu er cha too leh...I will order the drink if I go to a Chinese restaurant for food :)

Bobby Revell said...

I don't really drink much alcohol these days but when I do, I never mess up a perfectly good drink by mixing it with coke. I like my coke straight with no liquor:) I like my liquor straight with no coke:)

WilZC said...

Cokehead....
hmm.. my friend n her dad would lurve you.. theyre also cokeheads... lol
i'll tapau u one cool one from australia kaay

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : You are a very straight forward person. Its good not to complicate your drinks. Now I know our big guy loves liquor ON THE ROCKS. Give me sometime to find that 21 yrs old RUM :) :) :)

J@n!ce said...

Wilzc : Thanks that will be cool :)

NafaSg said...

Wow, i love your collection jean..You actually Have
Mardi Gras 1995 (New Orleans)

Impressive!!

One day this things can be an item to be traded for. Perhaps it is indispensible to you, jean?

So Anyone for the coke or $$?

Cheers

NafaSg said...

Ooops should be Janice bah...sorry
lol**

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : I wonder all my collection will it fetch any price. One day if we ran out of milk & rice for the boys... all these collection will be in good use.... LOL :)
You are forgiven for the mistake for being such a sweetie to my boys. Thanks for the lollipop :D

Trix said...

Janice, that Bacardi Coke sounds wonderful,bring it on, and yes, I been hiding out at Marzies, hope you never saw me there! I want some of your Bacardi, as you cannot offer me any Coke, sheeeezzz I dunno why I even hang out with you girls...! No Cokes, no Mugs, what am I getting here ?

Trix said...

mmmm., I see that Janice is treating me in a very bad way, after the battle of the Mug! Janice, I apologise in front of everyone.I didnt mean to call you out! :) But I would like a drink...

A. M. Vermon said...

I dont understand very well you say because I dont speak english, but I say that my simpathise its a way that I send the energy of my heart, because I dont know, pehaps because you are simpatic and nice.

Sam Chan said...

Janice,
That's a valuable collections! It will definitely worth a lot in years to come. You might have to find a good place to lock it up :-)

Best Wishes

J@n!ce said...

Jesse, my lovely spice... your comment just make me laughing off my chair. So poor thing, no mug & no coke...WaHaHahA...
My sympathy is with you. Today you shall be given the booster coffee to start off the weekend !
Here's your cup of specially brewed brazilian coffee beans, can you smell the aroma from the beans? I'll give you a double shot espresso to go along with a slice of Yummy CHEEZE cake. Just for you, my most entertaining friend here... meow meow :) :)

J@n!ce said...

Andres : Thanks for the concern from your heart. I understand that you are a German & English is not your main language. I know you mean it in a good way to wish me all well. I thank you & hope you have a good day. MY best wishes be with you :) :)

Sam Chan : I think I really need a lock now with this post publicly shown. Thanks for reminding me :) :)

Mizohican said...

@ Bobby: You should drink some of the "locally brewed" alcohol I used to drink during my college days! They're horrible and hence adding coke to it was compulsory :) But of course I dont mix coke with my drinks if I'm having a good (any Factory manufactured) alcohol. lolzzzzz!

Trix said...

Janice, thanks a lot, that cheezecake makes up for the treatment I have been receiving lately!Thanks so much for being the sweetest lady and as for the brazilian coffee, its almost as nice as my Enrista Singapore Coffee and hot chocloate ! :) Hugs to you

Bobby Revell said...

Sandman, where I live people still make moonshine! It's great for cleaning engine parts and of course your brain cells. Hey Janice, do you serve illegally prepared homemade liquors?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan, I can't wait to read your issue on fridge magnet. For me, each magnet represents a country/place i visited and my dream is to fill up my fridge door. Around the world. still dreaming...

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : Glad that you love that Brazilian coffee. So Enrista is the coffee you have been drinking all this while. That's a very nice name I should say :D
Thanks so much for your loyal support of Enrista. You are so sweet. *Hugs* to my lovely Spice :)

Bobby : That word is really sensitive here. I cant reply 'yes' even if I did right... let's pour the drink under the table ;)

MakeTraffic : Same, my hub & I bought the fridge magnet as we travel. That will make the collection more meaningful & memorable :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Dear Janice, WOW that's fantastic to know that you have a lot of collections of Coke...

I do remember when i was younger i have also a mini coca cola bottles i think approximately 3 inches in high if i not mistaken... but sad to say... it was lost due to younger age i thought... i don't value things that much...

It was great really great... God bless and Good Day...Ü

J@n!ce said...

Juler : 3inches high will make it to the miniature bottles. I have that too... they are really valuable too me. I will showcase them in my Part II series. Hope to see you again then :) :)

Leena said...

any other things you collect you should warn your loyal readers about? the next might just give someone a heart-attack. haha.
that's a lot of 'expired cokes'. lol. impressive!

J@n!ce said...

Shern's Mom : The coke collection is incomplete there are more for your eyes in Part II... Akan datang....;)

Crazed Nitwit said...

These would so tasty after a few hours in the refrigerator. NUMMY.

Just teasin' ya. Relax. I won't come after your Coke collections.

Hugs my blog alsmost twin addy sister!

J@n!ce said...

Janice NW : At least there is one sensible you here not to go away with my coke... LOL :)

*Hugs* to my almost twin sis... how true :)

Anonymous said...

really nice collection. But why i cannot drink them??? It's not fair you just show to us and make us crave of them!! :P

J@n!ce said...

Forumer : The drink itself has since passed their expiry date. I will serve you with better ones. What about a tall glass of orange juice? ;)

Adrian said...

Janice! You have such a great collection! How do you keep from drinking them up? LOL

Now I feel like having a coke!

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : Same of them have changes color which I doubt you dare to drink too. I'll serve you rootbeer float.... even better rite? *slurp*

Anonymous said...

Nice coke collections you have here. MY brothers are coke collectors too and i guess you enjoy every bit of it.

J@n!ce said...

Jenny : Your brother also collect coke!! That's nice to have someone who share the same interest. Perhaps you could share my humble collection with you brother. There's going to be a Part II soon ;p

Shana said...

What a great collection of Coke you have.

I like Coke Zero myself. I am kinda addicted to the stuff. :o)

J@n!ce said...

Shana : Drinking coke is like drinking coffee & it kinda get addicted easily. I can understand cos I'm a coffee addict myself...LOL :)

Anonymous said...

i remember when there was this coke hype when i was like 7 or something. and yes i can remember at that age. we have this coke cards and mini bottles. i think they are at home.. somewhere. ^^

J@n!ce said...

Mitch : I think you are right there are those mini bottles that make quite a stir back then. :)

admin said...

Janice, woooh i am having a hard time resisting coke. anyway, i have seen your collection the 1st time i got here. It sure looks amazigng, in fact my bro is collecting coke stuff too. i will pots it later.

J@n!ce said...

Jenny : Thanks for coming here again. Let me know when you have posted you bro's collection :)

Heart of Rachel said...

That's a lovely collection. They make such wonderful souvenirs.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape