Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-22

My once in a LIFETIME experience ...


Venue : Indonesia, Bali Waters
Date : 09 Feb 2007
Left : Hubby
Right : Me
Centre : Instructor

37 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

eastcoastlife said...

Oooo... that was interesting. I have wanted to take up scuba diving. Wait. let me get well first. :)

J@n!ce said...

ECL : LOL!! Oh yes, you really have to get well before going for diving. I was so panic that my mouth piece dropped off & I called for SOS to go up before coming down again. haha.. but that was my first experience mah !! :)

Mariuca said...

Wow Janice! I've never tried scuba diving, too scared but everything looks beautiful down under! :):):)

PS. NO fair! You have hubbs' pic up but still can't see his face mah! ;)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I think you will be scare cos we both belongs to those panicky type. It needs a lot of courage to go down there. I'm shaking all over you know.

Hubs requested not to show his face, so this is the best I could do. Sorry lady ;p

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice!

thumb up to you for so brave to dive!! ocean.. wow...

me?? cannot woh.. i too scare !! no way...^O^..

tks for sharing this wondeful moment with us~!

Chinneeq said...

wow...janice, so nice to have this caption of your experience. Must be fun down the water !

darlene said...

wow~.
that is sooo cool!!.....what a neat experience!...allthough i will never get it.....it sure is nice to see...thanks for sharing it

FL Sam said...

Wow, this is much more interesting than snorkeling. I gonna go scuba diving @ Pulau Sipadan soon. hahahah. :)

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : As the title of this post said. It is really my first & perhaps ONLY experience cos I am really scare but brave enough courage to go down with my hubs so as not to spoil the vakasi mood ! :)

Darlene : Looking back at the photos now, I still cannot imagine that I really went down there. I am actually quite proud of myself. It is really beautiful. My first time with so many fishes crowding me ;p

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : I'm actually a scaredy cat too. I also duno what made me to have so much courage to go down there.
Glad you like the photo.
Its my pleasure to share my joy with you :)

Uncle Sam : You seem to know how to enjoy life. Just back from Phuket & now will be heading for diving soon. You are really active we are so proud of you ! :)

WaterLearner said...

Hi Jan!

Wow! Nice waters. With all the fish around it's just like when I was in Maldives!

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Nah... maldives water should be clearer & cleaner. The water there was somehow getting milky after abou 10 mins into the water. My vision got blur & I cant see clearly underneath. Luckily those photos was taken before it got worst :) :)

Blur Ting said...

So cool!

J@n!ce said...

Blur Ting : Indeed, its cool & cold too :)

kegler747 said...

Wow! i love your pictures... I went scuba diving lessons before here in Puerto Galera, Philippines and I love to do it again. I'm not yet a certified diver but I want to maybe by next year. Hope you can try it here in the Philippines. You have 7,107 islands to choose from :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : I'm not an adventurous person. This diving trip was a BIG step for me into doing something adventurous. I am a timid person by nature. I don't think I dare to try it again although it is really enjoyable down there. I am very poor at the breathing co-ordination required below waters. I need a lot of assistance beside me... LOL :)

Bobby Revell said...

Revellian SEO Traffic
I love diving except in shark infested waters! Sharks, crocodiles and Grizzly bears scare me:)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : LOL!! Everybody fears those creatures you mention too :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

NafaSg said...

Wow! Scuba diving!!! Never tried before...i want i want...

Hmm...i can imagine how it feels like touching fishes! =)

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : I should try if you have the courage to do down. You will not regret. The ocean is really beautiful. With corals, fishes everywhere :)

The fishes are smooth to the touch, some bite my fingers thinking they are food... LOL....but they are not painful just a tweak of ants bite only :)

RW said...

That must have been a blast :D

J@n!ce said...

Roger : Its an awesome experience :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Ooooo... that was certainly an experience of a lifetime, awesome!

J@n!ce said...

Shireen : Beautiful scene !! :)

Anonymous said...

They are lovely photos. My friends have been asking me to do diving but I am not that brave.

I like to see photos of under the sea though but not be down under the sea myself! :P

J@n!ce said...

Judy : I'm actually like you too. This experience was really a ONCE in a lifetime to me as I don't think i will go down there again. I was on vacation with my hubs & really bite my teeth to go down so as not to spoil the mood & accompany him. I'm shivering all over. It was really beautiful down there :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

LOL! best cover up for your hubby! :))

jan, it's one of the best picture one could take! :))

JeanChia SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

wah.. I never try scuba diving before.. As I dont even know how to swim.. =( ..

I should learn swimming and can feel the amazing secret of our sea nature.. =D

J@n!ce said...

Jean : LOL !! You are right, they are my treasured photo now. If you ever see me in the ocean like that again. It could be photo-shopped.. haha :D

Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

YeeKit : Going down the ocean like that for some fun only & not the actual learning do not require to know how to swim. There are a total of 2 instructors & a cameramen to help in this whole expedition which last for about 15 mins. But of course you will pay for their assistance, equipment & other stuff like the boat... :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Trinity said...

OMG!!! I am sure it is a more than words can say experience! I am not sure if I can do the same Jan... hahaha... I can't touch fish.. wueeeiiiw... except dolphins of course! hehe.. this is my post about my highlite in Bali.. do read it when you have time : http://www.ruangsudut.info/2007/06/these-are-my-highlight-moment-at-bali.html

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

Scuba diving! Nice... It feels really great to be in the sea with the fishes lor right? I remember the first time (and only time) I did it I was very nervous..lol.. keep telling myself not to cough or sneeze underwater, and to sorta blow air thru the ears to balance the pressure..lol... I really miss it..

J@n!ce said...

Trinity : I envy your experiences with those dolphins too. They are really beautiful pictures of your family. I left a comment over yours :)

Kev : Looks like I am not alone. I am very poor in doing the breathing co-ordination too...LOL !! :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

nat said...

omg
i love the blue ocean and the wonderful life down there!!!

Heart of Rachel said...

Wow, it must have been a great and unforgettable experience. Thanks for sharing.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Thanks. I am grateful that I brave enough courage for that plunge to show you awesome readers these pics :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Unknown said...

Looks awesome - I would love to scuba dive but would have to learn how to swim...yes I don't know how to swim...or drive

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape