Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-19

"Say No Evil" Bootcamp



In case you are looking for me....
I am camping over here.

Karen is challenging herself for a week Say No Evil Boot Camp.

The rules are simple:
1) No lying
2) No flowery speech
3) No harsh speech

Are you game for it?

5 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Bobby Revell said...

What is flowery speech?

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : According to the camp servant, Karen.

This is what I understand from her "Flowery speech are superficial and far-from-true remarks that are made with ulterior motives (mainly to appear in a good light to the listener to achieve some personal gains)."

I hope that answers your question? :)

Bobby Revell said...

What you talkin' bout sugar? Let big Bob take care of everything. How much money does a pretty girl like you have? Not that I want it, I'd never do that to a sweet thing like you, honey-pie sugar baby:) Like That? ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

WaterLearner said...

Oh Bob!! That is flowery speech coated with sugar icing!

Jan,

Thanks for setting up your tent for prompty. I appreciate that.

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Wahahaha... Bobby, you just broke the rule...:)

Karen : No problem, my pleasure :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape