Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-15

The DATE I am Born & 13 of 3s

Did it ever cross your mind to find out who was born on your birth day, what important event happened, or where in the world there's a holiday? If yes, then this is the perfect meme for you. Thanks Angel.

What do I need to do?

Go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday (month and day).

Write down three events, 2 births, 1 holiday and tag 5 friends.
There are five slots in the Birthday Meme. As you are tagged, you have to remove the name in the first slot and bump everyone up so that your name can be added to the bottom.

I am an Aries born on 1st April :)

3 events
1) 2001 - Same-sex marriage comes into force in Netherlands (Timeline of same-sex marriage)
2) 1981 - Daylight saving time is introduced in the USSR.
3) 1976 - Apple Computer is formed by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak.

2 Birth
1) 1970 - Sung Hi Lee, Korean-born model
2) 1981 - Hannah Spearritt, British singer

1 Holiday
April 1 is known as April Fool's Day or All Fools' Day in many countries.

And the list:Last Minute Lyn Are We There Yet? Gran’s Memory Keeping Corner Teacher JulieMommyness is Happiness This is a miracle

This is really an interesting meme. I din know that my birthday falls on the same day as famous S Club 7 singer, Hannah & korean model. Apple Computer was formed 31 yrs ago on the same BIRTH DATE as me. LOL :)

---------------------
SweetPea tagged me on the "13 of 3s"
Here are the 13 qns & my 3 answers each :

Three things that scare me :
1) Accidents occuring right infront of my eyes
2) Amos & Zac entering hazardous zone in the house
3) Driving car once again

Three people who make me laugh
1) My hubby's jokes
2) Amos & Zac's funny tricks or new accomplishments
3) Reading funny blogger friends comment, messages ...etc

Three things I love
1) My Family
2) Money (Where is my $1 million?)
3) Travel around the world

Three things I hate
1) Bad breathe or body ordour
2) Slow drivers infront of you when you are rushing for time
3) Misunderstood by people

Three things I don't understand
1) Rich people are sometimes more stingy
2) Complicated IT Jargons
3) Investment, Shares, Bond ...etc

Three things on my desk
1) My water bottle, I carry it wherever I go
2) My handphone
3) My notebook

Three things I am doing right now
1) Writing this post
2) Checking email
3) Thinking of who I want to tag

Three things I want to do before I die
1) See & hug my family
2) Ensure that my children understood what they have to do in life
3) Ensure that someone is able to help me take care of my children

Three things I can do
1) Multi-tasking
2) Swimming, bowling, cycling
3) Taking care of children & doing housework

Three things I can’t do
1) Have money yet no need to work
2) A perfect eyesight
3) Return to my pre-pregnancy weight

Three things I think you should listen to
1) Your friend's or families advise
2) Soothing music to calm your body & mind
3) Your baby's cry cos they are telling you something

Three things you should never listen to
1) Salesman's persistent sales tactics, you will ended up purchasing something you don't need
2) Malicious gossips
3) People quarrelling

Three shows I watched as a kid
1) I watched a lot of movies in the cinema. But cant recall the titles.
2) Really cannot recall
3) My mind is blank...

There are 2 tags here, feel free to select, best if you can do BOTH.
The friends I would like to tag are :

1) Blur Ting
2) Bobby
3) Bobo
4) Emila
5) Hip n Cool Momma
6) Jean
7) Judy
8) Karen
9) Mariuca
10) Maketraffic

44 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

Hi Janice, thanks for tagging me on this night of tags LOL! :)

Ok, this one is of course not as simple as the simple meme, but it is interesting to do! I'll definitely work on this (hopefully asap!).

Wow, if u can't return to ur pre-pregnancy weight, you must be really skinny before prego ...cause now u look superb! :):):)

I see that driving bit too..he he..feel better now!

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Have fun doing this interesting one. You will find out a lot of things while searching for it over at Wikipedia. I cant fit into my pre-preggie clothes now. So fat fat loh !!

Those "tyres" just refused to stay clear of me... sigh !!

I lost my confidence in driving after pregnant with Zac. I'm scare !!

Luckily I have you here, I felt better knowing we are in the same shoes. Thanks for sharing this... also Amber too !!

Bobby Revell said...

Thanks Janice! Even though I am running behind on memes this week. I promise I will do this one:) I have been working too much this week:)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Looks like all of us are piling up on those meme. LOL :)

Thanks for agreeing to do. You are so GOOD !!

Anyway, you will not regret doing the first one. It is really interesting :D

Anonymous said...

Woaah, any meme. Like Bobby, I still haven't done the first tag you gave me and a few from other bloggers. So, I will try to get them done.

I tried to come to your blog yesterday but had problems getting in.

Then when I got in this morning, the pictures didn't appear and I could not open the comment box. :) I wonder if it's my ISP's problem or Blogger. Not sure.

Blur Ting said...

Thanks for tagging me. Now I have to go do some thinking...

BTW, yesterday Foul Bastard mentioned that his birthday's also on 1 April! http://foulbastard.blogspot.com/

WaterLearner said...

Hi Janice!

I am really running behind memes! But I will do both! Promised. And hey .. I am also an Aries! An April Baby!

Thanks Gal!

WaterLearner said...

Hi Janice!

I am really running behind memes! But I will do both! Promised. And hey .. I am also an Aries! An April Baby!

Thanks Gal!

lifejournalist said...

janice, you might have the celebrity gene in you! :)

Thanks for doing this tag.

now, there are three additional things that remind me of you: apple computers, april fool's, and the celebs born the same day as you are.

J@n!ce said...

Judy : Sorry that I added one more 'job' for you... hehe ;p
Looks like you are having some problem in coming over here. I've encounter similar scenerio as yours. What I usually do is delete away all the cookies, temp files & history under my internet options. Then reboot pc. Most of the time, it will resolve the problem. Thanks for telling me that you encounter problem & actually did come over to support !! Love ya ;)

Blur Ting : Take your time to do, no worries. So Foul Bastard same birth date as me. Ok, I will check out his. Thanks for telling me :)

J@n!ce said...

Karen : I think all of us are having a lot of undone memes. You select those you wish to do. They are not compulsory lah.... hehe ;p

Wah, so next time we can celebrate together loh. You faster get up that meme. I want to see your special events !!


Angel : Thanks for your kind words :)
Yes, you will rem me next time if someone happen to mention about Apple computer loh....that's really interesting !! hehe ;p

節約ママ said...

Hi Janice! Very interesting stuff that you can find out about your birthday. I think I'm going to Wikipedia and type in my birthday.... see what comes up. Oh, I wanted to share my happiness with you today. I got my first $50 Opp from PayPerPost last night!!!! I had to write 300 words but it was all worth it:-)

RW said...

Hey those look like great meme's Janice...I was born on the same day as Tiger Woods I just wish I had his money haha

J@n!ce said...

HipMommy : You are so cool. Your hardwork definitely pays off now !!
Congrates. Let me see what you wrote...hehe ;p

Roger : You can make it great with your illo too. Give it a buzz !! :D

Sweetpea said...

thanks for doing the tag janice. wow! u are lagi terrer, tag so many peeple! hahaha

J@n!ce said...

Sweetpea : Bcos I've got 2 meme there. 5 each for the meme ... so total is 10 !! LOL :)

NIHAL said...

Hi Janice,

This is well done. I share the same feelings as you on "Three Things I Love" We already have the first one concluded and hopefully the second and third is not far behind... ha ha ha :))

J@n!ce said...

Nihal : That's right. Hopefully the #2 & #3 are getting nearer. Good Luck to you, Nihal :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a frequent user of wikipedia..but I've never thought to use it that way. Guess sometimes I'm too thick for my own good, eh :lol:

hmmm..1st of April. So did get a lot of April fools birthday greeting... or present? he he :D

J@n!ce said...

Joe : Neither have I thought of using it that way too.
I got a lot of April Fools' jokes last time when still in school, but hardly nowdays :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Hey Janice, accidents scare me too especially if there's blood involved! I can't stand the sight of blood, makes me weak in the knees! And I've seen some terrible accidents before but I'll spare you the gory details.

J@n!ce said...

Nick : That's right !! I find that it is very cruel if we have to witness those bloody scene. I can feel my legs shaking too...sigh !!

You better don't say. I think I will start to puke if you do. Thanks :)

Trix said...

Really I agree with you the 3 things we shouldnt listen to..how appaling when people gossip and one is affecte d by such lies.I also dont want to go home with the wrong purchases just cos the salesman wanted to make his daily quota. and also, rich people being stingy, why is that?? I would have thought if someone has lots and lots of money, they would have big ability to help many family and friends and be generous.One cannot take the money to the grave..lol :) hugs from Jesse

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : Cool down dearie... you sounded so agitated !! LOL :)
Your sentence here "One cannot take the money to the grave" make me laughing off my chair. I agree with you. Since so rich, why don't they help out to the needy...sigh!!
Thanks for your opinion :)

Trix said...

he he ..no, not agitated, not at all.Just thinking about these strange things makes me wonder toooooo much! Laughing off your chair ? what a funny sight, I wish I could have seen it ! glad I made you laugh. :)

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : Yeah, I should have tag you to do this, but just scare you wun want to do bcos you posted about the dilemma on the tagging stuff.. If you want, can ask Marzie to tag you. LOL :)

I always feel so happy reading those comments from all my blogger friend. You guys have your own ways to put a smile on my face :)

kegler747 said...

I bet your funny because you are born on April Fool's Day :) hehehe

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : I think I am cos I love to joke around :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I never know the date of birthday so meaningful, *quickly go n check wikipedia too!* :P

J@n!ce said...

MW : I din know also... faster go check yours & now you know !! ;p

eastcoastlife said...

You are born on April Fool's Day! You are a 'joke' to your parents, some more the youngest of 10!? hahaha.... 上天开的玩笑!

ok... ok... I'm teasing you. :P

Rich people not stingy how to be rich leh!?

J@n!ce said...

ECL : My mummy want everyone to rem my birthday, so she 'push' me out on such a GOOD day :)

LOL !! YOU have a point there. The rich need to be stingy to become richer mah, right right... haha :D

J@n!ce said...

ECL : My mummy want everyone to rem my birthday, so she 'push' me out on such a GOOD day :)

LOL !! YOU have a point there. The rich need to be stingy to become richer mah, right right... haha :D

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi jan! thanks for the tag! i love your 13 qs'. great answers! :)

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,
April the 1st... Ooh.. that's very easy to remember! :-)

Indeed, many rich people are more stingy to become richer. However till they had learned to share their wealth, they will never become real rich :-)

Blessings to you Janice.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tag...i'll do it next week after our affair (FIL's bday)

Anonymous said...

ooopsie, i forgot...i already did the 13/3

J@n!ce said...

Jean : Thanks, hope to see your good answers too :)

Sam : Yes, my birthday is easy to rem. :)

Girlie : Thanks, I will check out yours :)

mr fong said...

I agree a bout the rich people part-- ECL made a good point on how they have to be selfish and stingy to be rich, so when they become rich,why not continue? ;p

Btw I am most scared of vomit.....and Parmesan Cheese.Bet alot of people going to disagree with me lah (about the Cheese,not the vomit) :)

Take care,thanks for viewing Eatyoumrhats and sorry I never come as very busy these 2 days.

J@n!ce said...

Winston : I agree too abt the rich getting richer bcos being stingy brings them wealth. Errhhh, I bet everyone is scared of looking at vomit... :)

mr fong said...

Ya lor,moral of the story is to be poor.LoL :P

Btw when your kids puke of course you can take it, I don't think I can.. ;p

J@n!ce said...

Winston : Moral of the story is to keep buying TOTO & wait to strike... :)
You will be able to take it when you have bb in future :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice! I'm Julie and I'm still included in the list who did this meme so I decided to drop by and visit you.

I enjoyed reading your posts. You boys are so cute.

Have a great week! :)

J@n!ce said...

Julie : Nice to see your here & thanks for your lovely words :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape