Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-20

Feel Free to LINK ME

I met wonderful people online here who constantly lend me a helping hand.
Recently, there are a few friends who created link button for my blog.
For those who know how to create all these, you may think they are nothing worth to mention. However, I am weak at all these & the buttons are something all along I wanted to do since I started blogging 3 mths ago.
They are meaningful to me and I deeply appreciate their effort. :)

Endoh from Pure Endoh Ranting created this :

this is a miracle...



Jean from A Great Pleasure created this :

this is a miracle...



These 2 are done by Bobby from revellian.com :

this is a miracle...


this is a miracle...



THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. :) :)

21 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

Simply lovely! Nice job by all u who did the buttons for ya! :):):)

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : That's rite !! Without great friends. My blog wouldn't be what you are seeing it now. THANK YOU for each & everyone for making it so successful :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

->jan: you're welcome, sweetie! it's my pleasure to make these buttons for you ladies! your deep appreciation is appreciated! ;)

->marzie: thanks for the recognition! :))

J@n!ce said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

J@n!ce said...

Love ya gals ;)

Bobby Revell said...

You haven't seen the new one I made!!! The main reason I did it was so you can learn how to do it, I think you are very close! I'll be putting bigger ones of you girls on WGM:)

mr fong said...

Hihi...I replied your sweet little comments, check them out if you can :)

Trix said...

I really love all your link buttons..how lucky you are to have such lovely friends who made these for you !Bloggers can be so great. :)
Hope you had a great weekend and were not blogging tooooo much ?

Anonymous said...

You are welcomed Janice. Glad you like it... Your boys and you feel that slot perfectly!

Anonymous said...

Oh yea... I might try something else once I figured how to get rid of the light grey graphic background. Hiaks!

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Wowow, got new ones coming up from you. Cant wait to see.
You are right, I really do learn something out from it. Thanks :):)

Winston : Ok :)

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : Thanks, really thoughtful of the friends there to rem to make one for me...*smile*
Hope your weekend is good?

Ed : You are right, I'm surprised that you chose photo as the image. That is the perfect photo of the 3 of us. GOOD JOB :)

Bobby Revell said...

I'm working on a digitally rendered perfume scent for you girls where the scent emanates from the screen and is voice controlled with 1000 different scents. I would be rich if I really had that huh?:)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : I would wish to distribute that pdt of yours if you care to give me that disti-ship.

Who knows... that could be an invention soon :)

Bobby will be multi-millionaire & I am proud to be a friend of yours :)

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

Hi, Janice!
I have added you to my blogroll. So, I can't use that cute avatar anymore. I wanted to keep consistency with my linking
Good day to you...

J@n!ce said...

DoDong : Thanks for the add :)

Bobby Revell said...

I think you should have a girly buttons only policy, where guys won't get a link back from you until the feminine button is displayed in a highly visible area. I wouldn't do it, but I'm sure you could convince a lot of guys!

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,
You really got a lot of great and helpful friends. You are really blessed!

Best Wishes to you, Janice.

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Thanks for your words. I'm so flattered. I leave it to the readers what they prefer to choose as a link back. Some remain consistent with the rest & just use 'word' link. Some prefer using yours which is neater :)

Sam : I am indeed very blessed. Thank You for being supportive of my reads too :)

darlene said...

yur added to my site....i want lincs like that!...they are way cool!!.... hee hee

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : Thanks so much for the link. I will head over to yours now :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape