Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-02

He ain't heavy, he is my little brother ...


What's your thoughts of the pictures ?

53 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

mr fong said...

Absolutely Beautiful.Stunning- of course they will grow to fight each other and quarrel, but there is a bond of blood that transcends love,and a sense of innate protectionism of each other. They will always be brothers,and the love is obvious.Janice thanks for the pictures.Your kids look good in the photos too :)

Eatyourmaths

mr fong said...

OH i am first to tag! :D

J@n!ce said...

Mr Fong : LOL!! I felt awkward addressing you by that title now knowing your age...your comment stunned me. Thanks for your insights & that is precious coming from a young heart. Good nite & have a good rest. You have class tmr boy :):)

Trix said...

Such an amazing picture.Here are your sons being brave and trying new things, while all the time protected by their Mommy's loving Hands ! The picture speaks of everything a Parent should aspire to be. :) All your pictures are stunning, keep it up.Meeeoooww

J@n!ce said...

Jesse, these are words I was hoping to hear & they came from you. Occasionally have to let them venture into areas they are capable of w/o me around to assist. Zac is quite dependent on me & my helper. He does not have the courage to try out new things alone unless we are there. This is something that he has to cope. On that very day, he hop on the tricycle & spin off the small lane. I have to keep asking him to slow down. He even want to take Amos on a ride... LOL :)

Anonymous said...

Ur sons r so cute. My kids would have fought each other for that bike.

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : Welcome to my blog. Thanks for the comment. Amos was too sleepy that day, he could be fighting with Zac over the ride too :)

Mariuca said...

Hi Jan! Zac looks very handsome in the first pic. Brotherly love, sounds so lovely and the pics seem to agree too. I like the title of this post, nice one Jan! HUGS for the 2 cuties :)

lilifxt said...

lovely pictures of two caring brothers...GOD bless them ...im sure they will grow to be good brothers love and care about each other

FL Sam said...

It reminds me of the song "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother" by The Hollies. It reflect the brotherly love among your two cute sons. They may quarrel, fight etc and in the end they still love each other and offcourse the cool mum. :)

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,
Thanks for these lovely photos!

Zac really enjoying his tricycle whereas Amos had a good ride! I think you are a bit worry for their safety and yet you want your kids to be happy! - example of a great mummy

You are doing great!
Blessings to you and yours

Unknown said...

Hi Janice! It's me again.
I could only see the one photo of your son with the trike,the others didn't load. But here's mine in a word "Handsome!"

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Thanks for popping over to take a look at the new post despite being so tired. For that, this is for you...{One pint of yummy chocolate ice-cream} ...hehehe ;p

I love the title too. I thought it goes quite well with the photo. *applause* to myself...*blush*

Thanks for the hugssss... the boys just love to receive them from aunty marzie :) :)

J@n!ce said...

Lili : I really hope they will treasure each other as they grow. There are times of happy moments & times of battle at home. I should try to take some photos of them fighting as well so that in future they could recall how they look like when agitated... LOL :)

J@n!ce said...

Sam : So true that I want him to enjoy his ride but also worry about his safety cos the road there is uneven. The weather was good that day & he had a good ride :)

Jas : The internet do get occasional hiccups. Try again & see if you can load the rest. Anyway that one word from you is good enough !! :D :D :D

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : My initial idea is to extract from that song.. But just cant recall whether is it 'aint' or another word. .... LOL :)

Thanks for telling me that it is aint. You even know the singer. I am very poor in rem the singer's name !!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

what a great heart warming pictures! i love the second pic, the one zac & amos holding each other hands. Hugs for them! :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : That is REALLY a precious photo to me cos hardly can the 2 boys look at the camera & smile at the same time...the more precious now that they are holding hands :) :)
Thanks for the hug, aunty Jean :)

Shana said...

Your boys are so cute. Looks like they were having fun on their bike.

I was glad to see that you had stopped by my blog tonight. I thought of you and your Pooh collection when I won the DVD!! :)

And one last thing. I love your new header. It looks just like all three of you.

J@n!ce said...

Shana : How sweet of you to think of me on your winning ticket. My pooh collection do leave a good impression huh... THANKS :)

Everyone likes my new header. It is the arts of Emila. You should visit her blog :)

Mariuca said...

Ooooh thanks dear! Choc ice cream for me, I love it! U know all my fav things woman :)

Oh yes, u should definitely give a big applause to yourself, the title goes really well with ur post. It caught my attention immediately :)

Hello cuties, don tell ur mummy but aunty Marzie bringin Benji over for a visit! Ha ha ha...

RW said...

Great photos and I love the new header to awesome!!! :D

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Thanks. You are so sweet :)
B....een...ji.. is here....
Oh well, I think I better go to the kitchen to help my maid with the laundry....ZZZOOOOMMMMMM......
hehehe ;p

Roger : I wonder how the header will look like under your caveman illustration !! :) :)

Mariuca said...

Ha ha ha... don worry Jan, he is really very harmless. He's very friendly to all my visitors when they come over. He will come to your feet, sniff sniff a bit, rub his head against them and then he will roll over on your feet (like a doggie)...isn't that cute?!

eastcoastlife said...

When siblings get along well, it is such a sweet moment. But I guess the fights and quarrels are more huh! hehehe...

emilayusof said...

They are adorable! The photos are so precious! *hugs* to Zac & Amos. Auntie Emila will give them lollipops later.

mr fong said...

Thanks for ur link janice :) Kids are cute.Hope for more pictures..khekeke

Hope u check out my new post over at Eatyourmaths soon k?

Thanks for the photos :D

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : Now that you describe his behaviour. I think he is really harmless.. the thought of kitty sniffing at my legs still put a bit of shiver on me though...haha :D

J@n!ce said...

ECL : Exactly!! Its chaotic when the big snatch the toy from the small, then the small will cry. I will have to comfort the small. On seeing that, the big will get jealous & will pretend to cry too. I've got to carry one on each hands... LOL :)

Emila : Thank you aunty emila...hehe.. got lollipop again :D

Fong : No problem. How's your class today? I will be over yours in a while :)

WaterLearner said...

They may fight for toys and compete for your attention. But in the world today, what is more precious than kinship?

J@n!ce said...

karen : So precious is this kinship that brings us warmth & love...
Thanks for sharing your thoughts :)

East Meets West Kitchen said...

Your boys are so adorable and sweet!

J@n!ce said...

EMWK : Nice to see your here & dropping a line. They are also very notti at times ;P

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

they're very loving to each other, looks like Zach's gonna take care of his brother real good.

Janice I have a new home, hope you can visit me, and if it's not much kindly link me to, thanks!

J@n!ce said...

Girlie : Thanks for informing me about your new home. I've just visited. Its as cool as the name suggested. I will link this one too. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi J--they look so nice together. It's nice to see siblings play like that!

Anonymous said...

Amos is never heavy for Zac's.
It is so nice to see siblings play so well together. Nice photos.

Anonymous said...

Nice photos. :)

Zac and amos really do behave so well together. My own two son wold have fought tooth and nail rather than let the other touch his bike...

NIHAL said...

Hi Jan! This picture sure does speak a thousand words ..... but more so, of happiness.

I have two boys just like you @ 7 & 5, and also a daughter who will turn 3 this November. It's moments like these we treasure, as parents.

Be proud ... You have done well :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there friend! I am SO glad you are getting in on the 10 questions tag! Can't wait to learn a little more about you! Your boys look as cute as ever! How is the world treating you?

Unknown said...

Hi Janice, I'm linking you under "Blogs I Torture myself with" if that's alright with you and u aren't offended by the heading ...

J@n!ce said...

TNP : There are joy & fights with siblings around. When they start to fight. They are not fun anymore.. LOL :)


Judy : Amos is actually 3/4 of Zac's weight now. Amos could be much stronger compared to Zac at that age. Amos pull down all those kitchen safty tags & labels. They are all damanged now. Zac hardly touched them when he was younger.

Joe : My boys do fight too & they are very rough consider their age. I will see if I can capture photos of them in fights to let you see how 'not funny' they are...hehehe ;p

J@n!ce said...

Nihal : Wah, you got 3 children & the eldest is already 7. You look young :) :)
I believe you are a proud daddy too. Thanks for the compliments.

Barrett : I stil owe you your tag. I've got 3 more tags on the pipeline. I cant wait to drop you a shout at your new domain. Hope everything is alrite with you esp those tan :)
The world is treating me fairly well now. Today is Fri & I'm just happy as ever cos the weekend is here....

Jas : Wah, woman... what kind of title is that... LOL :)
Is my blog really consider so bad to be in that title? Just kidding... if that is how you classify all your blogger friend's blog. I think I will have to be in there too... :)

Chin Sh'n said...

Heart melting~~~~

J@n!ce said...

Shn : Glad to know that you are getting better with the flu. Thanks for coming over to see the boys despite just recovered. Hugsssssssss :)

Anonymous said...

Such a proud mama!!! :)

J@n!ce said...

DeBo: Thanks for the comment & the compliments :)

Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said...

beautiful photos!!!

first time visitor. I'll be back.

J@n!ce said...

DDiva: Welcome to my humble blog. Thanks for the comment & I am glad that you will be back for more... *smile* :) :)

Here's a welcome drink for you.
A tall glass of fruit punch :D

Heart of Rachel said...

So sweet! It's nice how they love being together like that.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Yes, really precious photo of the boys so lovingly together. Actually most of the time they are fighting over toys at home :)

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

The road is long
With many a winding turn
That leads us to who knows where
Who knows where

But I'm strong
Strong enough to carry him
He ain't heavy, he's my brother

So on we go
His welfare is of my concern
No burden is he, to bear
We'll get there
For I know
He would not encumber me
He ain't heavy, he's my brother

If I'm laden at all
I'm laden with sadness
That everyone's heart
Isn't filled with the gladness
Of love for one another

It's a long, long road
From which there is no return
While we're on our way to there
Why not share

And the load
Doesn't weigh me down at all
He ain't heavy, he's my brother
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

J@n!ce said...

Dodongflores : Thanks for the song :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape