Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-29

Wordless Wednesday : Funky Punker Vs Goody Boy



Which one you prefer? :)

Votes so far :
Punker - 11 votes
Goody boy - 4 votes
Like both - 12 votes

57 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

darlene said...

I always go for the good boy!!..hee hee, they are so cute

J@n!ce said...

Darlene : Hugs to the good boy :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

I dig the bad boy ... they the one who get the chic :D
and this funky punker bad boy will definitely be a prince charming when he grows up :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

i love both!! bad boy for chasing pretty girls. and good boy for bright future. Haha!! :))

JeanChia SEO Traffic

Mariuca said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!! What happened la?
I like the goody boy cause he looks very innocent and it's pure sweetness.

But the bad boy makes me wanna pinch his cheeks and mess up his hair even more! :):):)

Mariuca SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

2nd one. Hehehe.

Was the punky hair do deliberate or he just woke up from his sleep? Ooops...sorry ah....cos some of my friends' sons when they wake up from their sleep, their hair also stand up the same way. :)

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,
Most children are always cute... no matter how. That's why my Mental Aerobics blog uses more children photos. I find both hair-style nice. Just maybe for different occasion :-)

Best Wishes

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

Just to let you know that blogs of late load very slowly. Well, maybe because there are more visitors or you had placed a lot of widgets and photos. I try not to put unnecessary adverts, awards, photos or widget in my blog so that many readers who are on slow internet line will still be able to view my blog.

Just my two cents.

Best Wishes
Sam Chan

J@n!ce said...

Joe : The romantic Joe is looking for some punker fun here. Are you like that in your younger days. I can imagine you creating some nice poems for those babes of yours. hehe ;p

Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Jean : I like the way you describe that. Punker for chasing after gals & Goody boy for bright future. Thanks, dear :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : LOL!! Amos indeed look a bit chubby at the cheeks over at the first pic. You need some Gatsby gel? :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Judy : I get what you mean, I have a niece who wakes up with that kind of 'standing' hair. I purposely do the 'beckham' style on Amos cos the othee day it was getting late & his hair still wet from shower. So I brush it to make it dry. I found that he look so funny so took the pic :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Sam Chan : Oh yes, different hair style for different needs !! Thanks for your feedback. I realized its a bit slow at times too. I will see where I could save up some loading times.

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

That boy looks sooooo cute and innocent ... LOL!

Punky boy looks like a cool mafia gangster, at least with that look no one is gonna be picking on his brother :)

WaterLearner said...

Hi Jan!

I like both! Two sides of your lovely boy!

I agree with Sam on the slow loading time due to the widgets. You may have noticed that I have removed quite a lot from my site as well.

Your changing pictures are very nice. But very heavy on connections that are slow.

My half cent worth because I feel your blog is always worth visiting.

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Thanks for your feedback. I will work on removing unecc widgets now... :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Shana said...

My vote goes for Funky Punker!!! Very cute. :o)

J@n!ce said...

Shana : The punker do ROCKSssssssss huh.... ;p

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

I like the funky punk rocker look! What a cutie! Hope you are having a great wordless Wednesday Janice!

J@n!ce said...

Nick : I hope no one dares to bully him & is brother then :)

Barrett : Hehe, I got another vote for the rocker :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Crazed Nitwit said...

I dig the punk look. He is a cutie no matter what his hair does!

J@n!ce said...

Janice NW : Thanks for supporting the rocker :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

East Meets West Kitchen said...

Both hairdos looked great on him! :)

J@n!ce said...

EMWK : Thanks for liking both his looks :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

eastcoastlife said...

The punk style is cuter. hehe....

J@n!ce said...

ECL : Our lady prefers punker loh...:D

Janiceng SEO Traffic

RW said...

funky punker is awesome!

J@n!ce said...

Roger : Oger loves punker :)


Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

maybe it would look more funkier if you cut the length a lil. I like both looks.

J@n!ce said...

Girlie : Thanks, I have smiliar thoughts too. But then the goody boy look will be far too short over at the fringe there. Guess what, those 2 photos were taken on the same day !! :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Trix said...

I love Both the pictures as each one has its own unique look...I may kinda like the punky one a bit more, cos punky is so cute on little boys...not so much on big boys, unless the big boy is Ultra Cute!! Your little one is looking more and more adorable as the days pass..How happy they both must make you and your hubs!! Speaking of pictures, lolz, seeing that you prefered the one with the mug in hand, I put it back up...See ya later, Janice...btw, your site is looking great, havent been here for Soooooo Long !! Its so interesting :)

J@n!ce said...

Jesse : Look how much you have missed reading my blog now you have a couple of my posts here to read. My blog misses your meow meow. I just got to write to you.... hehe ;p
Glad to see you back. Thanks. I love both of your pics there too. You are a beauty :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Trix said...

Yes, I have LOADS of posts to catch up on, you have been a busy woman, where do you find all that energy?? Must be the Singapore Coffee.. :)

J@n!ce said...

Jesse, a cup of coffee does help me to keep the day going!! :):)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Chinneeq said...

Janice, u have got a tag

NafaSg said...

Hello Jan!

Our vote goes to the punker! We do like babies who are being groomed into the punk look. Isn't it cute to see little gangsters running around? ;p So without a doubt, the punk gets our vote!

FL Sam said...

I will go for the good boy look. Look more natural. :)

Jay said...

Hi there Jan. Hmmm... My vote goes to the punker kid.. Hahaha.. Punker kid..

When he grows up, he will be like the rockstar type..LOL

Blur Ting said...

I used to like bad boys now i like good boys. But in this case, i like both boys!

lilifxt said...

hi janice i lobve them both he fits in a punker and goodboy too ill vote for both
hugs n kisses to the boys

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : Ok, I will check it out :)

Nafa : Punker for Nafa team :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Uncle Sam : Goody boy gets another vote from Uncle Sam :)

Jay : hehe, I hope he will grow up to be able to dance like you...hehe ;p

Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Blur Ting/Lili : Thanks for liking both of the pics :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

3POINT8 said...

Punker!!!
Oh, i'm sure he is gonna be a celebrity when he grows up!
=D

J@n!ce said...

3point8 : Nice to see you here. Your vote goes to punker :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

yo yo yo... hype it up punky~

actually I like both... anything children I like.

J@n!ce said...

Ed : Thanks for supporting both the pic :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

franx said...

Your son ...very clever and cute..I prefer to be good boy

J@n!ce said...

Franx : Thanks for giving the goody boy a vote :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

emilayusof said...

Hi Janice! I like the punky style! Sooo cool!

J@n!ce said...

Emila : Looks like we have a tie breaker with punker & both style now :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

I like funky punker cause similar to mine :P

J@n!ce said...

MW : Yours is a critical vote now to break the tie bet punker & those who like both. Thanks :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan,

Like both for me.

Cheers!

J@n!ce said...

MT : Thank you for being so kind. Yeah, MT said both are nice :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

mr fong said...

Woah havnt been here so long, sorry PC spoilt :(

Your award at http://eatyourmaths.blogspot.com/2007/08/awards-more-merrier.html :P

Btw, i like punk more! So attitude leh.Lol.

J@n!ce said...

Winston : Thanks for the award.

Wow, punker won again :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape