Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-12

I am a GANGSTER head !!


I am a gangster!!


You should have guessed it from the way I sit right?
BE REALLY AFRAID OF ME cos.... I am the GANGSTER HEAD !!


Looking at the list of "debtors".


You still owe me 10 lollipops, 2 chocolate bars & 3 ice-cream give them back to me !!


WHAT????? You can only return me 1 lollipop !!!
What about the rest?


Don't talk to me SO LOUDLY !!
I can be VERY FIERCE too ... I AM THE GANGSTER HEAD here u'know??? *arghh*


These are my fighting weapons !!


Hey you, DON'T go away!!
You still haven't return me my lollipop, chocolate & ice-cream...


Haiz, looks like nobody believes that I AM A GANGSTER HEAD.... sigh !!

51 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Mariuca said...

Hi Janice! Yeeha, first here again! :)

I LOVE this post of yours Janice, it's just too cute for words! Amos, aunty Marzie believes ur the gangster head, u sure look the part LOL! Janice, nice captions for all ur pictures, they go perfectly with Amos's antics and expressions, good one dear! :):):)

Anonymous said...

Amos the gangster! He is SUCH a cutey! It has been a while! How are you? How are things? How are the boys?
Those pics are SUPER cute! His uncle Barrett thinks he is gangsta! Take care! Hope this finds you and your family well!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Janice, could I borrow your cute gangster son to go collect some payments from my useless client? LOL! He sure does look the part of the head gangster. Cute pictures.

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,

Maybe the word "BIG BOSS" is better than gangster. It is not so beneficial to use negative word!

Anyway, these are beautiful photos.
Thanks for sharing this nice moments of Amos.

Best Wishes

Anonymous said...

hahahahah... what a cute little Amos~~~!!!(so many cute facial expressions ^O^)

thank you to share with us these wonderful pictures, really love it.

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : The photos were taken by my hubs last Sat when we brought the kids to the beach. After that we settled for lunch at Mcdonalds. My hub finished eating & I told him to take some pic of Amos who is full of expressions. He took about 20 over shots of him, but I selected these few which so happened to be linked up to this Gangster look-alike. I love his expressions too. I'm so happy that you are smiling away. *hug* to you :)

Barrett : Thank you Uncle Barrett for thinking that I am a gangster. I think I really behave like one that day. Everyone in the restaurant has to make way for me....LOL :)

My whole family are fine, thank you so much for your concern. We have a really enjoyable National day LONG weekend....I hope yours are well too :)

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Amos sure looks cute in those shots, he is such a dearie. Amos is good at collecting back lollipop & all his snackie. Unless your debts are those too... LOL :)

Sam : You are right there mebbe I should not use negative words. But I just thought of the extreme so that there is an impact to the post. Of course my little boy is not a Gangster & no way will he become one in future!! Thanks for your suggestions :)

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : He is so lovable that those sitting near to us cannot help but kept looking at him too !!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

LOL! Amos is so cute! Good pics, jan! and the caption goes well with it! :)

Dont be disappointed, amos. Aunty jean believe you. Come work for me, i'll give you a good position at my company. How about GM in financial dept? :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : I love to give a caption to the pictures & I love this one too. I find that it kinda suit well :)

GM in your company !! Sounded like a good offer though. Can reserve the position till Amos gets older or not? ... LOL :)

RW said...

Awwwwww poor little G-head! Nice commentary on those photos Janice :D

J@n!ce said...

Roger : haha, the poor little G-head that nobody believes such a cutie could be one !! Thanks :D

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha... this is really cute. Your son is so expressive. Enrol him in acting class? Hahaha!

J@n!ce said...

Ed : Thanks. Maybe can consider one of these days. He is still v young now ;p

WaterLearner said...

Hi Jan!

Amos really has charisma!

Blessings!

J@n!ce said...

Karen : He has his own unique character. *Hug* to him :)

A world that i've seen said...

so adorable!
my mama always said m loan shark!

J@n!ce said...

Jo : Kids are all 'bad' huh... ;p

Unknown said...

Looks like you're really living it up with your kids! Your bond with your kids certainly shows loud and clear.

J@n!ce said...

Jas : Thanks. It is a joy growing up with them :)

Chin Sh'n said...

Amos looks reli cute and suitable captions too..However, he looks toooooo cute to be a GANGSTER HEAD le..hehe...

Here's 2 Big Lollies for you, big boss *wink wink*

J@n!ce said...

Shn : He is an adorable 'gangster head'. All he ask for is his lollipop. Thanks for giving them to him. *hug* :)

kegler747 said...

Hi Amos & Zac... oh and of course to you too Janice :) I will only be staying in KL for a few days that's why I don't have time to go to Singapore. I regret it coz I want to visit again for the 5th or 6th time. Anyways, I'll go to Cambodia soon and I will make Singapore my stopover :) Hope to see your wonderful family soon :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

LOL! ok, i'll reserved a place for him. :) ask him to come find aunty jean when he's ready, ya! i'll find a place for zac too, so that both of them can still be so lovely together. :)

J@n!ce said...

Carlo : Thanks for making Singapore your stopover for your coming trip. I hope you have a good one over at Cambodia :)

J@n!ce said...

Jean : LOL!! provided you still at this company 20 yrs later....haha :D
Thanks for your thoughtfulness...;p

Anonymous said...

Ahh..look like I'm a little late.

err...will I be shot or put into the can for this offence???

hmm..guess I better bring in some big lollies as present eh...

*look around to see if anybody notices*
*huggssss to the cutest gangster head ever*

J@n!ce said...

Joe : Funny uncle Joe, thanks for the little humour there. Nah, Amos is really a harmless gangster. All he wants is his snackie...thanks for rem to bring the pressie over.

Amos *hug* uncle Joe :)

Mariuca said...

Janice! My fav one is pic number 3 and the last one...Haiz! So cute :)

SASSY MOM said...

this is such a cute post!!! it's such a great joy seeing kids like this...

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : I like the pic #1, #5 & the last one (best!!).

#1 = Really funny & rare that he sat with one leg lifted like that.

#5 = He showed 1 finger, that is actually his own way of telling us that the fries is GOOD. Usually we do a "thumbs up" rite? But at his age, he still cant do the thumbs up, he can do an "index finger" UP though... LOL :)

Last Pic = Really good shot of him that he slouched until like that. He seemed so restless & sighing all the way !!

Amos is really so cutie cutie... *hug* to him *muackkkkks*

mr fong said...

This is wonderful jan,ur captions are fantastic. All kids are capable of making such cute poses,but ur captions capture it :)

J@n!ce said...

Sassy Mom : Thanks for your comment here. Yes, it is really a cute post which I also like it myself !! I'm actually quite surprised that the photos I selected could linked up to a cute post that everybody enjoyed viewing. :)

J@n!ce said...

Winston : Really happy that you find the post so interesting too !!
Good job to me ... *applause*

Bobby Revell said...

Janice you own the market on cute kid pictures! I wouldn't dare mess with this little gangster's icecream:)

J@n!ce said...

Bobby : Thank you !! I'm so happy to hear that from you. haha... Amos, the gangster head, is really harmless, so long as you don't touch his snackie...;p
Even so, his fighting weapons seems no damage to pple at all.... LOL :)

NafaSg said...

Janice u make me wanna cuddle Amos!!! He is super duper cute. Can become an Ah Beng already. But no, better not! He should stick to being adorable like this.

Looking at pictures like that, how i wish kids never grow up. Hehe!

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : The super duper Amos is so tired today. He sleep already...
That's right, kids are the cutest at this age. These are only moments which I could reflect on in future. His once in a lifetime, "gangster head" !!

surjit singh said...

Janice say ...emerging leader...and not Gangster.
Very cute children.God bless them.

J@n!ce said...

Surjit : I really hope he'll be a remarkable leader in future. Thanks for the blessing :)

Trix said...

aawwwwwwww, dear Janice, I would Really be afraid of this Gangster Head..he makes me wanna Run ...Towards him and give him a little HUG ! He is really the cutest little boy I have ever seen.Both your sons are going to be Lady-Magnets when they are older...you better watch out! :)

J@n!ce said...

Jesse.... I thought you are going to say RUN AWAY from the gangster head !! So sweet of you to run towards him to give him a little HUGGIE there. If they are really going to be lady-magnets, I will be a little worry but at the same time proud of them too !! *blush*
Thanks, love ya ;)

eastcoastlife said...

Wah! Amos so fierce! I want to hire him to help me get my money back from my debtors!! hehehe....

Cute pics.

janice said...

those pictures are so well-described.. kekeke.. ur boy so cute.. *hugz*

J@n!ce said...

ECL : Sure, he could be able to help... but are your debtors owing you lollipop, icecream & chocolate cars also? Amos is good in collecting back snackie only... LOL :)

Janicepa : Thanks for your lovely words. I'm glad that you love the pic & caption :)

Heart of Rachel said...

What a fun way to share the photos of Amos. I enjoyed the funny strips of conversation you attributed to each photo.

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : Its my way to add a twinge of humour to make the series of photo look really enjoyable to readers. I'm glad that it works for you :)

Anonymous said...

He's so cute!!!!!

J@n!ce said...

Ben : Feel like giving him a hug rite? :)

Anonymous said...

Nice post. Your son is just too cute for words.

J@n!ce said...

SIR : Thanks for your words :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape