Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

2007-08-28

I can eat by myself

Zac loves to eat sausages & eggs.
This was a good example of what we had prepared for him as breakfast this morning.

3/4 cup of passionfruit yogurt, 1 egg, 2 sausages & 1 slice of enriched white bread all
cut into pieces.


2 mins later.....



ALL the sausages are gone !!


Another 3 mins later ....




The eggs are gone too ... ONLY left with the bread. He refused to eat the bread.
This will happen if we left him to eat by himself.
He will finished up all the sausages & eggs.


The bread will not be wasted though cos Amos will the one who finish up what bro Zac left behind....hehehe ;p

30 Hugs for Amos & Zac:

Sam Chan said...

Hi Janice,
Wow... That's a very nutritious breakfast! Your kids are indeed so well fed! Zac and Amos will definitely grow up strong and tall. They have a better breakfast than me!

Well, anyway my children also have a better breakfast than me! :-)

Blessings to you and yours.

J@n!ce said...

Sam Chan : I don't get to have what Zac is eating today though. Mine is just simple bread with peanut butter. I think as parents, we will give the best to the kids right? :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

hmm, same my my kids. The big brother will never finished his bread, and it's the the younger one who invariably finished up the left over.
well, kid will be kids.
and yes, we do let them have the best one, right... :)

J@n!ce said...

Joe : The older will tend to be more fussy. The younger one still duno how to choose the food, so will grab what he sees. LOL!!
Yes, kids are really fortunate nowdays :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Janice, your son sounds like my younger boy. He eats whatever the wife and me eats and he just doesn't stop eating ... LOL! In fact, he will always say, 'can I finish that for you?' to whatever leftovers there are. My older boy on the other hand only eats sausages, rice and fries!

Chin Sh'n said...

Hahah.kids are funny little ones..B'fast looks reli yummy though... but even if little Amos doesn't eat up the bread, I'm sure mummy dearest will help Zac to finish up his b'fast..

J@n!ce said...

Nick : Sama sama, Amos is also like that. He will wanna eat again whenever he sees us eating which he has done with his :)
The elder one is the one who wants to stop eating with just one serving. That is why he is getting thinner. :(

Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Shn : haha, only occasionally I will finish up what's leftover cos usually the state of the leftover are too 'disgusted' for eating. He will play with his food in a 'merry go round' way ;p

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

amos can eat bread~~~~ wow****

my son is now 18mth's still can't eat bread or lumpy food

as at now.. i only give him porridge..

amos is really smart and well feed

thumb up to you janice mama ^o^

J@n!ce said...

Racheal : Amos is interested in all sorts of food. Whether he can eat or not. Actually that is also good cos, he eat a variety even what we are eating now except for those harder food like peanuts. The rest, we just cut it up into smaller pieces & he will just bite & swallow :)

One thing about both my boys ... they just don't like porridge. I also duno why !! The enjoy noodle & rice though. Amos stop eating porride before turning 1 yr old :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

WaterLearner said...

Amos is so cute! He will actually finish up all the bread?

Crazed Nitwit said...

Opps. I ifixed the link it's skittles0366.blogspot.com

it's also on a linky box on the lower right side of my page.

Janice

Heart of Rachel said...

I admire you for taking good care of your children by providing them with healthy food.

J@n!ce said...

Karen : Yes, Amos did finished the bread you see there :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

JaniceNW : Thanks for the link :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

J@n!ce said...

Rachel : I try to provide them with what I could within my means. That is all I could do to ensure their healthy growth :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

NafaSg said...

Hehe! Maybe there is a reason why u are blessed with 2 boys. One is meant to gobble the eggs and sausages, and the other is meant to gobble all the bread. Cute right? U can surely count on both of them to help each other in times of crisis hah? =)

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : LOL!! Yeah man, no wastage of food through sharing in this way. Just like me & hubs, I eat the chicken meat & he eat the skin... WAhahaha :D

Janiceng SEO Traffic

NafaSg said...

Haha! So u and your family members are meant for each other. Aww....how nice...the perfect combination... =)

J@n!ce said...

Nafa : Yah, food wastage is hardly seen :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Unknown said...

What a good combination. Mommy gets a clean plate every time then.
Wah, can you adopt me. I also want nice breakfast everyday. Hehehe.

J@n!ce said...

Lian : That's right, we get a clean plate this morning :)

haha...I believe you can make better breakfast than me, you have 3 times more experience mah !! :):)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Mariuca said...

Wah, I wish someone will make me such nice n delicious breakfast like this every morning...sigh.... feel like visiting me for a week Supermom? LOL!

J@n!ce said...

Marzie : hehe.. those are make by my helper for Zac. For me, its just bread with peanut butter & coffee for breakfast :):)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

Janice- At least Zac is eating his protein! I love that Amos cleans up what Zac doesn't finish! What a great brother! Take care friend!

J@n!ce said...

Barrett : The 2 brothers makes a good combination there which saves me quite a lot on food wastages :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Anonymous said...

wow he gobbled it up in 6 mins? how about making a sandwhich so he could finish it up all?

J@n!ce said...

Girlie : We tried making it into a sandwich form but he will still break the food up into their respectives & eat at it is... LOL !! :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Chinneeq said...

smart ya your boy, haha!

J@n!ce said...

Chin Nee : He chose all the good food & left the bread for didi...hehe ;p


Janiceng SEO Traffic

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape